** Superog 9/11's ('09 WhiteFire OG x Fruity Pebble OG)**

• Thread starter superog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Hey farmers, This is the first cross I ever made. I named them 9/11's because I think this cross will be explosive & never be forgotten... I took 2 of my favorite breeders & their signature crosses & made a EPIC hybrid!! Raskal & Alien much Respect & Love homies!! My intentions are not to sale any beans I have enough things going on already.. "Only Creations" I leave all the sales to the homies... The FPOG male I used was short with super tight nodes & the stinkiest plant I ever smelled. That's why I chose him. The '09 WhiteFire was the best pheno out of 30 plus WhiteFires we ran in 2009. She is straight burn your nose strong pinesol covered in caked up frost... I never been this excited to see what phenos come from these 2 strains.. I started 7 last night so I will post pics within the next day a so... These will be the real deal. Get your popcorn ready!!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yeah homie this should be an awesome cross! Both are packed with siper greasy genetic DANK!!! Lol. Cant wait to see some of the different phenos! We'd love to see pics of the parents if ya got any handy. Definitely subbed for this one! Good shit and goodluck brother.
Qq

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Update: 6 of 7 911's made it... 3 days old.

DSC04851

DSC04849

DSC04852

DSC04854

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Super stellar holmes.that fpog is ripper and 09 was a good year,from what I remember of it.kill at will.

baaka_san

baaka_san

Wheeew.. You gonna have some kill on your hands here pretty soon. Good lucK with your grow. Im sure there are definitely good things to be found with that cross. Looking forward to the show...

xrob415x

xrob415x

Dam bruh who do I need to suck up around here to get a cut of that!!!!! PS no homo

symbiote420

symbiote420

Almost nothing more satisfying than creating and growing out your own strain! Hope it's some kill homie, here for the show!

Latest posts

Top Bottom