(Test grow)BOG L.S.D. Back again along with sweet and sour cindy

• Thread starter 1973chemgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Thanks zoner and everyone else who has helped... Thats whay i love about the net its full of some bad info but also a lot of good... People who take the time to teach and/or learn are the ones i look up to ... I myself learned a lot on my own so now with the help of the people from the forums ive learned more in the past 3 years since i got online then i learned in 20 years and im still learning so has been great meeting all you good people and breeders like BOG for sharing there genetics with us to help spread the DANK meds around ;)

Grow update . Last pic i posted was them just starting to really take off so i just went ahead and flipped them after another week of veg so they bushed out more and were just under 2' when i sent them to flower to see how there stretch and everything went being just around under 2' tall since i keep mine short but bushy and didn want the LSD getting to tall which it seems to be not bad at all but lots of tops so i stunted her stretch quite a bit but man are they looking beutiful so ill post pics here after lights on in about 12 hours ... So they have only been in flower today will be just about a week in 8 days at most and they have bushed out a lot and def looking lush so cant wait to get pics ... Went to get them last nite and realized that i left my camera upstairs so was lazy lol but ill post them tonite

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Ok so couldn't wait till lights on so i pulled one of each out since there all looking the same basically as far as growth structure so they def are looking happy for having the bad t5 bulbs veg all becausesomeone forgot to change them out and ill blame my wife since she don't get on here so I won't get in any trouble LOL but anyways the L.S.D.'s Got a lot bushier then I was figuring to be definitely looks like it's going to be a yielder by the way the nodes are so tightly stacked same for the sns cindy which is bushier but the LSD is not as wide and is stretching more but def lots or foliage to it compared to what i was expecting which makes it even better ... All the she Cindy's are arounf 2-2.5' wide and 24" and lsd is arounf 16-18" wide but 3' tall and only 8 days in so gonnna be some big girls but there widening more since like with all my sativas or sativa doms i stunt there growth upwards by topping them just before I flip to flower literallt a day before i flower them or even the first day in sometimes.

these buckets just happened to be my first ones which I did half and half Coco/Perlite haven't seen a difference in the two as far as growth in them side by side all look the same but we Will see what the smoke report comes out like since they say that the top roots are where you get your taste and other beneficial parts of your growth but not sure since I have never heard this before so it could be just some person making it up and posting it on online lol but we will see since I am using the gen organics with the ones i used a mix of half-and-half Perlite/Coco but if anyone has heard this about the top roots I'd like to hear your input and/or your experiments if any time this ok sorry now to the pics ;)

LSD

SNS cindy

Sorry dont get why some pics show up sideways like the LSD pics did but just dont get a sore neck lol also usually i use my marijuana tapestry for the background but was rushing but ill do a lot more pics now that there flowering and def some nice bud shots and upclose like these of the lifesaver Taken outside so really made the hairs look bleached out instead if red like they really look in person also there alaways frostier in person but The flash on my iPhone isnt very good it makes everything look blue so the sun helps

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Oh and the lifesaver was picked a tad early as ya may notice ... Had checked one and it was done and went to get snips and was over anxious or stoned lmao and cut the one that had a week still lol but it was still killer ... Was at 80% milky but about 95% after drying so was a little uppity added to it which was kinda cool ;)

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Well its been 2 weeks since i posted and there just 3 weeks and 1 day in flower, so not a lot of change except more stretch and alot of good bud spots... I have one pic of a sns cindy that was taken from above and a few others to show of the LSD that looks like its gonna be killer as far as yield and smell already is very strong

LSD lots of stretch from the last pic and def this one is more sativa dom but all are spreading out like this they were tight and real leafy in veg and then stretched out a lot in flower so def one that does awsome with a shot veg and bushed out also sorry if the pic shows sideways to you some upload that way for some reason anyways very happy with both strains so far there def worth while

S n S cindy and others around it aswell so you get the idea there def all looking the same so not much swing in phenos as far as struture so thats good breeding there from having some breeding experience myself its defiantly telling me there solid as a rock ;) also still grapefruit smell in the Cindy's which is from breeders Steve sweettooth which is what i was looking for in them with some added flavors that i cant put my nose on yet :) anyways im very happy with these girls

FYI
Will be doing a grow report on sour LSD real soon so watch for it or better yet ill link ya all up for.easy acess also will be running old school life-star(lifesaver x sensi star) from 2005 so them were given to me by a very generous man known as bushy ;) and if im correct there will be new ones released this year also a note to bog... 100% germination on lifestars in 16 hours ;) ...i swear its the peroxide

Last edited:
1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Ok so i totally got lost the last few weeks lol actually was re-arranging my whole grow area to another location in the basement so a lot of work and then a security scare so almost tossed some but didnt anyways there at right around 6 weeks and def looking beutiful and the smells are all so sweet in the room i have all of them going in so def gonna be tasty girls also have a few of each LSD and SnS cindy that are def big yielders looking like the size of pop cans but super tight with lots of tops so there def gonna add up for around 3' bushes im guessing with the density theres gonna be 4 ozs give or take a half oz lol im pretty good at guessing weight so im sticking to 4plus each when dry but my main thing is quility so just a few weeks and we shall see ....will get pics today to show them off. But as always with bog gear all real solid and hardy girls so im very happy with them and guessing ill have trouble picking the keepers but thats better then hoping theres a keeper ;)

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

We got slammed with the snow too but luckily my girls are indoors also zoner ya will get it down the hempies make for great bushes or shrubs ;) in smaller pots even compared to dirt

ill get the pics up today but man most all the lsd look alike same as the sns Cindy's. So good breeding there and there all almost pop can or soda can for the ones that call it soda sized tops so all gonna be frosty sticky fat yielders and still have some time to plump up so def see some new moms in the near future and the clone runs are always better since they got to mature longer and will def even get better which will be amazing but im running the sour LSD also so will get to see the clones while the sours are running through

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Zoner, been looking for a cool marijauna related tattoo and didnt want a leef but your pic def would make a cool leef tattoo lol was gonna get the medical marijauna symbol leaf or the element for thc but that leef looks like it smoked a bowl of bog buds lol

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

k just over 6 weeks flower all pics are not great using my iphone in a cramped area which made it hard to dig them out anyways there nice and solid and smell awsome sns cindy has the grapefruity candy smell snd lsd iS hard to pinpoint a lemon floral smell so far but its been changing as they age I am bad with smells so the wife alwatys gets it on the dot for me as they get trimmed

LSD
Pics are Worse then i thought lol also pics sideways again which i got to figure out there on my phone right but load sideways anyways there filling out fast now

Sns cindy closeup

Sns cindy

Sns cindy again def a chunky girl for even all bottum buds are already big an tight

Sorry about the sideways pics and the quility def get better ones once there pulled out in a better area with good light besides the hps lol all are def getting another run and low maintenance for sure i was real busy The last few weeks and they got underwatered a few times so others yellowed up and even had some dead leaves here and there these are all still lush and green on both strains i should have showed my cheese which is hardy but its tore up looking from my lack of attn should be ashamed of myself lol and these are right next to it and are green as you can see so def got the hardiness in there genetics for people who cant spend a lot of time on their plants these are perfect but that is how I found out about bog everywhere you read he has good reports for having strong genetics and hardy

Last edited:
Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Hey DP what happened ..... Bro you forgot to sent out my weather alert .... I got hammered with 20+ inches of snow.......lol
Hey DP what happened ..... Bro you forgot to sent out my weather alert .... I got hammered with 20+ inches of snow.......lol
Girls look great chem.. gotta love good hardy genes.. My Sour Bubble is built like a fire plug.. Keep it green bro.. Sorry Z.. Been to darn busy shoveling out myself bro.. Seems never ending .. 7 more tonight.. Best bros DP

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

I got sour LSD going now and next sadly ive always been a BOG fan and never grew out the bog bubble and def need a bubble in my life so I'll be buying some later to see what the bubble is all about ;) def always wanted a good bubblegum to go with my blueberry muffin tasting bberry pheno i found years ago and always tried others bgums but never have that skunky bazooka joe smell and taste like the old bgum i had way back in the early 90s but have sour lsd going that is anothe one thats new to me and have a pack of blush i bought a while back that ill pop when i get the bubble to run them together ;) ok all this talk made me hungry haha

Top Bottom