Testers

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Budzillah

Budzillah

If you still need a tester hit me up. Im sure my twenty plus yrs of experience will be of some use to you. This would be a great start for my first grow journal. If you need a tester that uses a good organic dirt with Pure Blend Pro hit me up. I will make them jewels shine. Peace and much love........

Budzillah

Budzillah

Here are a couple of pics of my Starbud. I can make your beans shine like this one Hazeman!
2012 04 29 15 21 31 345

2012 04 29 15 21 10 858
soserthc1

soserthc1

my avatar is the above madness when she was just a baby..... and above his her current status - best genetic's i have run so far..... way way more tricomes than the three ATSB strains in there with it.... day24 today .... hazeman what is prime sweetness usually on the madness 56 or more to 63 filling up more and more each day... i hate this middle stage ..harvest time is like christmas when i was 10...... peace soser

T

tipper619sd

hello haze man if you still need a tester i would love to help out. I see u have great genetics and would love to finally grow out something that has good genetics. Thanks hazeman for this opportunity and pm me if you like. Peace and happy growing to all

420alldaze

420alldaze

i have 7 testers so far i need like 10 more. the first 10 after this post that want to test will test. please the people that already got picked dont leave a post.
was just wonderin whats good,got plenty of room! thanks 42o

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
They arrived safely to the Funk Lab, Hazeman! Thanx a lot, bro. These LVPK x Chocolate Thai r gonna be super fire. Keep making them crazy hybrids and I will keep growing them. Lol.

kinger

kinger

Thanks bro got them today :) Ill start them asap and start a thread.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Received the White Fugu x Choc Thai today Hazeman. And the RMH bonus makes you a supercool cat in my book. Thx, those were on my wanted list!! I thought this was for headband crosses, but I guess I'll roll with it.

Been waiting on a couple T-5's I ordered over a month ago & now they're on backorder after they shipped to someone else. Dammit.:mad: But I'll figure something out & pop 'em this wknd.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
it was, and i had the Choc thai done and had more people then headband crosses so i gave those out they all need to be done.

Top Bottom