Testers

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Budzillah

Budzillah

Just waiting for my beans to arrive from the safe house. Cant wait to do the Bubba Kush cross some justice. Will get the show started this week. :-)

jyip

jyip

i want to thank everyone that got to do the testers. as soon as you get the testers let me know that you got them. and there will be a need for more testers in a month for the monkey balls . Thanks Again​
Breed it, and they will grow it.

Mrhazeman, what does it take to be atester for you? i have been growing for 30+ yrs on n off, both in and outdoors, last ten yrs indoors with ebb n flo hps lighting, and canna aqua nutes,,heres atray of mine from b4,,,, 21 plts, 9 strains, a single 1k hps light 4x4 ebb n flo tray ona 40gal rez,,,730 grams,,,, i have your pow to gro now, and got a pack of freebie 88 g13 hashplt,,anything i ashould now about the g hashplt?

thx for your time hazeman!
pEACE
JYIP

soserthc1

soserthc1

Mrhazeman, what does it take to be atester for you? i have been growing for 30+ yrs on n off, both in and outdoors, last ten yrs indoors with ebb n flo hps lighting, and canna aqua nutes,,heres atray of mine from b4,,,, 21 plts, 9 strains, a single 1k hps light 4x4 ebb n flo tray ona 40gal rez,,,730 grams,,,, i have your pow to gro now, and got a pack of freebie 88 g13 hashplt,,anything i ashould now about the g hashplt?

thx for your time hazeman!
pEACE
JYIPView attachment 216629
yea it gets you real high .......lol.... seriously thou if you aint ready to pop the freebie's. i'm i guess you would say test & growing them (being its all ready a stabile strain ) I running a log - so just check that out and you will get an idea what they like don't like.... granted i'm no pro but i can blow them up for sure......4 0f first 5 germ in under 48 hrs not to bad for beens that are 23 years old.....peace soser ....good luck to you ..ps also have a few madness plants with children from haze on another thread

jyip

jyip

attachment 216629 yea it gets you real high .......lol.... seriously thou if you aint ready to pop the freebie's. i'm i guess you would say test & growing them (being its all ready a stabile strain ) I running a log - so just check that out and you will get an idea what they like don't like.... granted i'm no pro but i can blow them up for sure......4 0f first 5 germ in under 48 hrs not to bad for beens that are 23 years old.....peace soser ....good luck to you ..ps also have a few madness plants with children from haze on another thread
i will check ur thread out , thx`soser

jyip

glockdoc

glockdoc

above hazeman says all full now - will need testers in about a month - so hang in there bro......

thanks for a response.! can u pm me how all this works..like how he picks and how we can ask him. thanks

B

bundee1

I'm down to test as well. I'm in a high humidity climate but I have a dialed in room with 3 to 4 closets. Hit me up next time. BTW I'm saving my pack of strawberry cough for my next reg run.

B

bundee1

first grow 300w CFL soil diesel bag grow

p7sRqsc5j

2nd CFL soil grow 300w each daughter of diesel bag seed

https://imagizer.invalid.com/v2/320xq90/r/674/JN868P.jpg
BlackBerry haze/kush? Bag seed

And Ace of Spades not picturepictured

3rd grow 1000 watts of CFL for 5 Pineapple Express locked on bit locker flash drive that I can't recover the password for.

I'm not the greatest but I just upped my game to a 600w ballast and a dr90 and a whole room to dedicate to them

B

bundee1

There is no outside image hosting allowed. So, no one can see what you posted. Your best bet is to become an active member. Start some threads. Post some pics. Prove you can do grow logs. Then sign up for breeders mailing lists. They're always looking for people who will ACTUALLY turn in results, rather than just keeping the beans. Not saying thats what you'd do. Just saying that seems to be a big problem breeders have.

Damn took me 30 minutes to post that from my phone. Can we post pics directly here somewhere?

B

bundee1

My pics with same description above plus bonus Ace of spades I found
2012 06 27 17 34 57 135

2012 01 09 11 32 37 430
2012 06 30 06 49 31 780   Copy
2012 07 18 15 37 06 920
H

happy b

1. it is loompas head band

2.there is
Grand Daddy Purple
Bubba kush
PE X Headband
PE X Headband X White X AWW
Chemdog #4 X Deep Chunk
Double Grape
Purple Bubblegum
UK Cheese

Plus i have my Black Russian and Black Cheese to test also. and i just pulled some cleaverman X grapefruit
Would love to do testers for you hazeman.just got a pack of your madness seeds with five free strwaberry cough.cheers hazeman.

H

happy b

Your probably reading this also scrapmapple,thanks to you aswell for giving me a nudge in the right direction(more like a full blown shove)its what this place is all about.

Top Bottom