....That Smell...!

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hello everyone, just curious if anyone has utilized their Microbe Life samples, especially the Photosynthesis Plus?? Feel free to post away your experiences, let's hear it and smell it...lol
If you have used the product you know that smell...lmao

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I have a bottle of it, but have pretty much forgone all other beneficials in lieu of caps bennies. I believe Cap's have some photosynthetic beneficials in them.

outwest

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I don't think they have photosynthetic bacteria in them, seems like the Caps would have to have a color in them to have a pigment absorbing photoautotroph in there...but I'm not sure what's in caps bennies..lol
Get that guaranteed analysis cap....:) Not that I don't believe you but it's nice to know what's in the package(3rd party especially as the folks selling you the wholesale might have variance).

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

I read on another site that caps Nute Pack was tested by Plant Success and only had only 2 species of Endo not 4 and 50 spores of each not 100. They're also testing the foilar & Root but results wont be ready for a few weeks... Not sure how accurate this is but Id like to see the guaranteed analysis also.. Either way my girls are loving the tea.. Not seeing much pest prevention though... Need to get me a scope! ~ODB~

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I don't think they have photosynthetic bacteria in them, seems like the Caps would have to have a color in them to have a pigment absorbing photoautotroph in there...but I'm not sure what's in caps bennies..lol
Get that guaranteed analysis cap....:) Not that I don't believe you but it's nice to know what's in the package(3rd party especially as the folks selling you the wholesale might have variance).

I have the same photosynth bacteria @ the same rate as the other guys. in both the root and foliar pack. The reason it stinks is the liquid compost food source I believe. The foliar pack in liquid form also smells like shit. I prefer the powder. HAVE YOU SEEN THE PRICE PER GALLON OF THAT SHIT? Woah.

Rhodopseudomonas palustris @ 1 x 10 to the fifth power
Rhodospirrilum rubrum @ 5 x 10 to the fifth power.

ODB can you link me to that test. Our packs 100% have 100 spores per gram (first packs were less concentrated) each of the following endos:

Glomus intraradices
Glomus mosseae
Glomus aggregatum
Glomus clarum

Plus a few other goodies.

Good to know plant success is paying attention. Hopefully they drop their prices.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
I have the same photosynth bacteria @ the same rate as the other guys. in both the root and foliar pack. The reason it stinks is the foodsource they use. The reason it stinks is the liquid compost food source I believe. The foliar pack in liquid form also smells like shit. I prefer the powder. HAVE YOU SEEN THE PRICE PER GALLON OF THAT SHIT? Woah.

ODB can you link me to that "test". Our packs 100% have 100 spores per gram (first packs were less concentrated) each of the following endos:

Glomus intraradices
Glomus mosseae
Glomus aggregatum
Glomus clarum

No way. have you seen both under a scope??. Prove it with lab.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I have the same photosynth bacteria @ the same rate as the other guys. in both the root and foliar pack. The reason it stinks is the foodsource they use. The reason it stinks is the liquid compost food source I believe. The foliar pack in liquid form also smells like shit. I prefer the powder. HAVE YOU SEEN THE PRICE PER GALLON OF THAT SHIT? Woah.

ODB can you link me to that "test". Our packs 100% have 100 spores per gram (first packs were less concentrated) each of the following endos:

Glomus intraradices
Glomus mosseae
Glomus aggregatum
Glomus clarum

Good to know plant success is paying attention. Hopefully they drop their prices.
Hey Cap, you only list 3 ingredients on EBAY for the Root Pack; and for the Foliar pack you list 5 ingredients and you don't mention these photosynthetic bacterium on that list, any reason? Just seems like the page where people buy your product would benefit from this information.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey Cap, you only list 3 ingredients on EBAY for the Root Pack; and for the Foliar pack you list 5 ingredients and you don't mention these photosynthetic bacterium on that list, any reason? Just seems like the page where people buy your product would benefit from this information.

There are some things I was told by my attorney that should be left off, and other things I left out on purpose so that potential competitors don't ride my coat tails. Lets just say in the packs there is a lot of good shit. If you read through my threads you can pick out all the ingredients, since they are all mentioned at some point.

In the root pack you would have to buy 4 different popular products to equal it, and still you would be missing things.

In the foliar pack same thing, but then there are a few species which I researched and added in, which I haven't seen in any other products and I am working on making it a proprietary blend.

I would rather let the other guys wonder for a while (obviously they are already trying to reverse engineer, which will take some time since they are dealing with microbes)...

there are also a lot of species that users requested. It's all there somewhere, but you do need to dig a little to find it.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
There are some things I was told by my attorney that should be left off, and other things I left out on purpose so that potential competitors don't ride my coat tails. Lets just say in the packs there is a lot of good shit. If you read through my threads you can pick out all the ingredients, since they are all mentioned at some point.

In the root pack you would have to buy 4 different popular products to equal it, and still you would be missing things.

In the foliar pack same thing, but then there are a few species which I researched and added in, which I haven't seen in any other products and I am working on making it a proprietary blend.

I would rather let the other guys wonder for a while (obviously they are already trying to reverse engineer, which will take some time since they are dealing with microbes)...

there are also a lot of species that users requested. It's all there somewhere, but you do need to dig a little to find it.
So, to find out whats in your product I have to search and sift, versus just reading it on a label of guaranteed analysis? That's tough for the consumer, I'm pretty sure your competitors easily can take your stuff to their lab that they use continually and figure it out. Do you get a guaranteed analysis of it when you buy the bulk?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
No way. have you seen both under a scope??. Prove it with lab.

No way what Lead?

Have I seen it under a scope? yes. Do I have a lab? no. Is it made in a real lab by a people who specialize in soil microbes?... absolutely. Can I prove it to you in a forum?.. I don't know. If you tell me how to go about doing that I can certainly try my best.

Microbelife is a great company, and they have been around a long time. they are hopping on the hydro train now too. Can't blame them as it's one of the fastest growing industries in an otherwise shit economy. I have bought their pond gear for years, but I think the photosynth bacteria was over a hundred for a gallon. I can spec in any bacteria or fungi I want. I can source it and I can include it in the packs after compatibility is guaranteed. I have done this for a year now and thus have introduced a superior product IMHO. We even use pharma grade talc.

Look guys, I wanted to bring these packs to market and I will. It has been a long road. I have dealt with plenty of hate, and I welcome it because it helps me learn and grow. website is almost done finally. I am very interested in microbial life and plants. I read. I learn. I read more. that's it.

I am going to try to make a living from it, because I like doing this. I'm not trying to hustle anyone, and noody has to buy the packs if they dont want to...

No snake oil. No Big Mike. Just a fellow farmer.

peace.

ps rock resinator and Ca25 both have things not listed on the label. does that make them ineffective, because I love Ca25 and I will buy that shit as long as I have plants to take care of.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
So, to find out whats in your product I have to search and sift, versus just reading it on a label of guaranteed analysis? That's tough for the consumer, I'm pretty sure your competitors easily can take your stuff to their lab that they use continually and figure it out. Do you get a guaranteed analysis of it when you buy the bulk?

I am sure that they will. Does mighty wash give a guaranteed analysis? Does SNS 217? No. I asked the SNS people about their rosemary oil and they told me it was a secret and they put a lot of hard work in to making it. Cool. I respect that. I bought my own rosemary oil and polysorbate and still decided to use their product. Lots of companies dont tell you whats in their shit. If it works though, you buy it.

This is not considered a nutrient or chemical pesticide. It is a supplement. No NPK. Label laws are not the same for this. I am working on getting in OMRI, and having a complete GA. Give me time. I am a one man show, not a 36 year old company.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Most bottles have stuff in the bottle not on the label, but easily one can prove this on the internet. It's called guaranteed analysis from an independent lab. MSDS & things of that nature. Not hating, just asking you to prove what your saying is in there is in there. I mean if I'm saying I have 34% og kush, people want proof. This is the same thing, just an independent assurance that the company your buying from is selling you what they say they are. That's all Lead is asking for, no miracles just science.:)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I am sure that they will. Does mighty wash give a guaranteed analysis? Does SNS 217? No. I asked the SNS people about their rosemary oil and they told me it was a secret and they put a lot of hard work in to making it. Cool. I respect that. I bought my own rosemary oil and polysorbate and still decided to use their product. Lots of companies dont tell you whats in their shit. If it works though, you buy it.

This is not considered a nutrient or chemical pesticide. It is a supplement. No NPK. Label laws are not the same for this. I am working on getting in OMRI, and having a complete GA. Give me time. I am a one man show, not a 36 year old company.
It's cool, I'm not attacking just asking for what anyone would ask for, reference material or any info about the ingredients. You can def say it's proprietary and that's all good, just makes people skeptical. fwiw

Root Blooms from Biological Beneficials lists the ingredients and concentrations and Great White and even Advanced Nutrients. Every bottle or package of microbes/fungii I've ever bought has had a label telling me whats in it.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I will do a lab analysis and post it here when I find a lab that can identify all microbes in it around here.

MSDS is just a material safety data sheet. I have that. Can someone point me to an independant lab where I can get it tested? Until then, I am going on trust by the guys making it for me. They just told me that the endos are grown in an in vitro process, so the spores are smaller than the conventionally grown EM and therefore testing needs to include all the sieves to account for all the spores. If testers apply this method then all the spores will be accounted for. :)

I agree with you 100% and I will get it tested for my own peace of mind when I can find someone who can that I trust wont fuck me. All I know is that the product works great for me. I have been farmin for 15 years and I know when something works and when it doesnt.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I have a completely different view on this. Feel free to call me a simpleton, maybe even an dumbass. I saw lots of folks here at the farm using the product. Cap was offering a pretty good deal, so I figured why not, seems to be effective based on lots of first hand testimonials. I used as directed, then tweaked to make my own recipe. I found it highly effective as both a foliar and watering supplement. My plants were amazingly healthy and the finished product top is notch.

All that's a way of saying that if the stuff gets tested in lab, and the results come back saying there is 100% doo doo ca ca poo poo in the bags, I won't care. I can say, from first hand experience, that it is highly effective. There's a really good chance there is no doo doo ca ca poo poo in there either.

Now I'm not saying we should all go through life without questioning anything, quite the contrary. However, it's nice every once in a while to find a person that you trust with a product that works so you choose to run with it without sweating the details.

I could say very much the same thing about Golden Lion Genetics. Based on lots of user feedback and documented grows I'm excited to be popping some testers of yours. Not sure if I'm even familiar with the parent stock. I've never seen or smoked anything from golden lion. Much like Cap, you seem like a decent guy with a good mindset and philosophy towards breeding and cultivating. I'm sure your product will demonstrate that.

Sometimes ignorance sucks, like with cannabis prohibition. Sometime ignorance rules, like when you can trust something enough to not sweat the details.

outwest

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I agree somewhat outwest, but when a product is for sale on a megasite like EBAY I think it should be labeled, that's really all I was aiming at.

The old listing had everything in it, but I got spooked and took it out so I can maintain an edge for a little while longer.

Top Bottom