....That Smell...!

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
.WEll, let's get this thread back on track, anyone used the Microbelife products? I used the Root dip with 3 rooted cuts to test it and then watered them with Photosynthesis Plus, never seen a plant quadruple in size overnight but did with this testing. That's the whole reason I started this thread to let people know this shit is serious and works wonders.
I've used Caps bennies, all three packs, the nute pack doesn't compare to the effects I saw with this transplant and using the tea with the other 2 packs hasn't given any plant I've ever seen this rampant of a growth spurt. Maybe it's the medium, maybe it's the container but what I do know is I used 2 new products I've never used and will be using them again. I won't pour $$ down the drain and use this Photosynthesis Plus liberally but once on transplant and once on transition could be well worth it, more testing will show.

edit: I used my regular transplant recipe on the watering and then the day after the initial transplant watering I made a couple gallons of the Photosynthesis Plus and used a cup by hand to get the plants the juice! That sample only makes 2 gallons so I'd rec watering lightly with it versus a serious saturation...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
WEll, let's get this thread back on track, anyone used the Microbelife products? I used the Root dip with 3 rooted cuts to test it and then watered them with Photosynthesis Plus, never seen a plant quadruple in size overnight but did with this testing. That's the whole reason I started this thread to let people know this shit is serious and works wonders.
I've used Caps bennies, all three packs, the nute pack doesn't compare to the effects I saw with this transplant and using the tea with the other 2 packs hasn't given any plant I've ever seen this rampant of a growth spurt. Maybe it's the medium, maybe it's the container but what I do know is I used 2 new products I've never used and will be using them again. I won't pour $$ down the drain and use this Photosynthesis Plus liberally but once on transplant and once on transition could be well worth it, more testing will show.

I have a sample also and will use it if you say its that good. I couldnt get past the horrible smell, but fuck it ill give it a shot.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I know the smell is nasty, seriously gross but just pour it out and yes it smells where you use it right away but goes right away too. I wish it were a bigger sample but I saw my new cookie cut grow several nodes in 24 hours, I had picked off all the original leaves off the planted cut to make sure I could easily spray it with tea to preventatively treat for critters and the next day I looked at her and was like, WTF, that plant grew more than I've ever seen a fresh transplant. I did the root dip bottle for dipping the rooted cuts then the photo plus like I said. I didn't have the heart to foliar the root dip/foliar bottle as that smell....OOHHH that smell!! lol

edit: the other 2 cuts I did this too I put outside in the sun 24 hrs after planting and it had only seen flouros..lol They have adapted completely and for Cherry Pie that is gnarly as she is light sensitive right after her first planting it seems...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
IMG 2380
IMG 2381
IMG 2379
IMG 2377
IMG 2376

edit: looked at my notes, 3 days since the magic...lol

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
No way what Lead?

Have I seen it under a scope? yes. Do I have a lab? no. Is it made in a real lab by a people who specialize in soil microbes?... absolutely. Can I prove it to you in a forum?.. I don't know. If you tell me how to go about doing that I can certainly try my best.

Microbelife is a great company, and they have been around a long time. they are hopping on the hydro train now too. Can't blame them as it's one of the fastest growing industries in an otherwise shit economy. I have bought there pond gear for years, but I think the photosynth bacteria was over a hundred for a gallon. I can spec in any bacteria or fungi I want. I can source it and I can include it in the packs after compatibility is guaranteed. I have done this for a year now and thus have introduced a superior product IMHO. We even use pharma grade talc.

Look guys, I wanted to bring these packs to market and I will. It has been a long road. I have dealt with plenty of hate, and I welcome it because it helps me learn and grow. website is almost done finally. I am very interested in microbial life and plants. I read. I learn. I read more. that's it.

I am going to try to make a living from it, because I like doing this. I'm not trying to hustle anyone, and noody has to buy the packs if they dont want to...

No snake oil. No Big Mike. Just a fellow farmer.

peace.

ps rock resinator and Ca25 both have things not listed on the label. does that make them ineffective, because I love Ca25 and I will buy that shit as long as I have plants to take care of.
What I mean, pay a lab to verify the contents. No way means the product probably does not contains what you are told. You have no way to verify and in addition have not verified the contents to what they are claimed.

How about how the product is made? for example, Do you care if it is grown on GMO corn. point being you take the manufacture word 100% for all they claim, best bet is to verify from 3rd party to make sure you not getting shorted. Maybe that make more sense?

Tommy boy came into my thoughts as well.
Except the doctor is maybe full of shit and maybe the butcher is not. Anyways don't trust all your told is the point.

dirk d

dirk d

I have been brewing my own Compost teas for about a year now. Not a master grower or anything but one thing i have noticed is that a lot of people don't know how to properly brew a tea then get disappointed when the results are not what they expected.

I think it's a great idea to have your products analyzed by a 3rd party to verify what the manufacturer sais Cap. I been using your bennies for at least 5-6 months and i haven't found any issues with them so far. however i also have been remodeling and upgrading my op so a lot of the improvements have come from having a better environment.

As i get better as a grower i find myself wanting to know about the source of all my nutrients and basically anything I give to my ladies.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
What I mean, pay a lab to verify the contents. No way means the product probably does not contains what you are told. You have no way to verify and in addition have not verified the contents to what they are claimed.

How about how the product is made? for example, Do you care if it is grown on GMO corn. point being you take the manufacture word 100% for all they claim, best bet is to verify from 3rd party to make sure you not getting shorted. Maybe that make more sense?

Tommy boy came into my thoughts as well.
Except the doctor is maybe full of shit and maybe the butcher is not. Anyways don't trust all your told is the point.

I did a little due diligence and here is what I have so far.

see attached pdf.

View attachment Please find below the analysis report of the Mycorrhizae content in the nute pack.pdf
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
serious, it blew my mind, granted I did feed the clones rapid start and clonex root/seedling food while they rooted but I was astounded at the results using that new product.

The thing is Cap, let's say you have the quantities represented in your packs in there; now you make the tea or whatever and I'd be super curious to know what the levels are after you make the tea and what % of the powder is completely soluble. With the photosynthesis plus those numbers on the bottle are what is inside so it's very active when applied. Their technology is in the availability and whatnot. With the powders I wonder what % of the spore concentration is truly making it to the roots. Would be good to get a GA on the powder and then on a mixture of water and the powder to see the solubility, fwiw.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
serious, it blew my mind, granted I did feed the clones rapid start and clonex root/seedling food while they rooted but I was astounded at the results using that new product.

The thing is Cap, let's say you have the quantities represented in your packs in there; now you make the tea or whatever and I'd be super curious to know what the levels are after you make the tea and what % of the powder is completely soluble. With the photosynthesis plus those numbers on the bottle are what is inside so it's very active when applied. Their technology is in the availability and whatnot. With the powders I wonder what % of the spore concentration is truly making it to the roots. Would be good to get a GA on the powder and then on a mixture of water and the powder to see the solubility, fwiw.

I need to find a hardcore lab.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

So, to find out whats in your product I have to search and sift, versus just reading it on a label of guaranteed analysis? That's tough for the consumer, I'm pretty sure your competitors easily can take your stuff to their lab that they use continually and figure it out. Do you get a guaranteed analysis of it when you buy the bulk?

Like every other nute manufacturer. Its called trade secrets.

As soon as he tells it all.....somebody will backdoor him...undercut him...and probly do it with inferior products. Its the American "reverse engineering" way.

If a person doesn't like that...he can use a different product and HOPE they are telling the whole truth...and dont have proprietary secrets. THEY would never tell you that...that why they are called proprietary secrets. At least Cap is being honest.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

The old listing had everything in it, but I got spooked and took it out so I can maintain an edge for a little while longer.

As well you should!!

I am happy with your products.

Dont tell all your secrets. If its enough to make someone stop using your products...

OH WELL!!!....lol....because I have never seen all that info on Great White or Tarantula. Results mean more to me than a lab test. Has ONE person ever complained that your spores were bunk?

Reasons dont matter....RESULTS matter.

they will be back after they try the competition and their wallet gets skinny. No worries!...lol..

ps: The same people asking you all this...."might" be your competition tomorrow.:oops:

D

Donkdbz

off a a ag site

Soil Inoculants and How They Differ

Most soil inoculants fall primarily into two categories – microbial or fungal. Some combine both technologies. The most common fungal soil inoculants fall into the category of mycorrhizal fungi, although there has been some interesting work done with strains of Trichoderma. The mycorrhizal fungi inoculants have been pretty widely used for over 30 years and there is a fair amount of documentation regarding their benefits.

Many of the bacterial inoculants comprise primarily Bacillus strains. There are two reasons for this: first, there is a lot of documentation on the benefits of Bacillius species, e.g. Bacillus subtilis, on plant growth, function, and disease prevention; second, Bacillus are spore formers, which makes them easier to preserve. A spore is like a seed to a plant. When the vegetative Bacillus cell senses that conditions are not suitable to its growth and survival, e.g. inadequate carbon or energy source, extreme heat or dryness, it produces a spore. The spore is very resistant to adverse conditions and can survive for a long time without moisture, or nutrients. However, when placed back into an environment where there is adequate moisture, nutrients and the proper pH, temperature, etc. the spore germinates back into a vegetative cell, much like a seed germinates into a plant. From a production standpoint, this simplifies things greatly, as one of the greatest challenges in the production and distribution of bacterial products is keeping the bacteria viable until applied.

The key disadvantage of using spore formers only, is that it limits you to the genus of bacteria that form spores – primarily Bacillus and Clostridia. This leaves out the potential use of other benefical bacteria that are non-spore formers, unless a suitable way can be developed to preserve them in the vegetative state.

New Generation of Soil Inoculants

Recently a new technology has become available that allows many vegetative cells, including certain strains of photosynthetic bacteria with proven benefits to plants, to be preserved in a liquid state. This not only allows for products with a much greater diversity of organisms, but also being in a liquid state makes it much easier to apply using boom sprayers or fertigation
systems.

The primary benefit of a product with photosynthetic bacteria, such as Rhodopseudomonas palustris, or Rhodospirillum rubrum, is in the way they can improve the energy availability to the plants grown in the soils populated with these bacteria. Photosynthetic bacteria are like “nature’s solar collectors”. Like photosynthetic plants, they can convert solar energy or radiant energy to chemical energy in the form of sugars or other chemicals. Most photosynthetic bacteria are up to 10 times more efficient at converting solar energy to chemical than plants are, so they normally produce more energy than they require themselves. They can share this energy with plants in their vicinity, improving the transport of nutrients into the plant, and improving certain plant characterisitics, like plant turgor.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
off a a ag site

Soil Inoculants and How They Differ

Most soil inoculants fall primarily into two categories – microbial or fungal. Some combine both technologies. The most common fungal soil inoculants fall into the category of mycorrhizal fungi, although there has been some interesting work done with strains of Trichoderma. The mycorrhizal fungi inoculants have been pretty widely used for over 30 years and there is a fair amount of documentation regarding their benefits.

Many of the bacterial inoculants comprise primarily Bacillus strains. There are two reasons for this: first, there is a lot of documentation on the benefits of Bacillius species, e.g. Bacillus subtilis, on plant growth, function, and disease prevention; second, Bacillus are spore formers, which makes them easier to preserve. A spore is like a seed to a plant. When the vegetative Bacillus cell senses that conditions are not suitable to its growth and survival, e.g. inadequate carbon or energy source, extreme heat or dryness, it produces a spore. The spore is very resistant to adverse conditions and can survive for a long time without moisture, or nutrients. However, when placed back into an environment where there is adequate moisture, nutrients and the proper pH, temperature, etc. the spore germinates back into a vegetative cell, much like a seed germinates into a plant. From a production standpoint, this simplifies things greatly, as one of the greatest challenges in the production and distribution of bacterial products is keeping the bacteria viable until applied.

The key disadvantage of using spore formers only, is that it limits you to the genus of bacteria that form spores – primarily Bacillus and Clostridia. This leaves out the potential use of other benefical bacteria that are non-spore formers, unless a suitable way can be developed to preserve them in the vegetative state.

New Generation of Soil Inoculants

Recently a new technology has become available that allows many vegetative cells, including certain strains of photosynthetic bacteria with proven benefits to plants, to be preserved in a liquid state. This not only allows for products with a much greater diversity of organisms, but also being in a liquid state makes it much easier to apply using boom sprayers or fertigation
systems.

The primary benefit of a product with photosynthetic bacteria, such as Rhodopseudomonas palustris, or Rhodospirillum rubrum, is in the way they can improve the energy availability to the plants grown in the soils populated with these bacteria. Photosynthetic bacteria are like “nature’s solar collectors”. Like photosynthetic plants, they can convert solar energy or radiant energy to chemical energy in the form of sugars or other chemicals. Most photosynthetic bacteria are up to 10 times more efficient at converting solar energy to chemical than plants are, so they normally produce more energy than they require themselves. They can share this energy with plants in their vicinity, improving the transport of nutrients into the plant, and improving certain plant characterisitics, like plant turgor.

Hey donk, I put the spore form of both of these "photosynthetic" bacteria in both the root and foliar packs.. I was told they do not need not be suspended in liquid to be or become active. Thoughts?

D

Donkdbz

D

Donkdbz

Photosynthesis Plus is some kick ass shit. I know another company (far removed from the hydro industry) that has rhodococcus rhodochrous @ 1x10^3 in there liquid product that kicks some ass and smells like sewage too.

The photoplus shit seems better then caps root pack to me. plant success Mike ORizey and Caps Nute pac are a tie (though you notice mike o rizey came out after they tested the nute pack). Caps Foliar Pack is the King of its class. What I don't get is why its called foliar pack when its the best drench too.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

The smell come from air in the bottle being broke down so there some activity going on sulfur ish smell right ya that's why voodoo juice smell s like rotten eggs sometimes...

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

rapid start will blow them up like that, most explosive growth i've seen with fresh transplants was with rapidstart, Thrivealive B1, calmag and a few drops of pk/micro booster mixed into ACT and watered in.

Top Bottom