The Best Weed!!!

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scubascrog

scubascrog

I highly doubt he's working on all them fucking mac 1 crosses to be giving them out for free. he stocks some seed banks ive seen for myself.

here are his words
The day I get an email back on payment will be something...have this stack ready anytime any method (other than mail ). Whenever you’re ready Capo

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

I highly doubt he's working on all them fucking mac 1 crosses to be giving them out for free. he stocks some seed banks ive seen for myself.

here are his words
The day I get an email back on payment will be something...have this stack ready anytime any method (other than mail ). Whenever you’re ready Capo
Bro, he's made this abundantly clear. He posts here. Ive talked to him personally about this in the past, so unless something has radically changed, i think you're wrong. @Capulator

scubascrog

scubascrog

Im not bashing cap. he got me on jacks 321.
look at his fucking instagram profile. you get on his mailing list and you buy them.
but his shit is 2x the price of a normal pack everywhere because of hype. its an alien cookies. big fucking deal.
Cap

looks like he just crosses shit with his phenotype of alien cookies he found and sells it as his work? HYPEHYPEHYPE.

scubascrog

scubascrog

literally all the weed i've ever grown looks like frosty ass mac. not impressed enough to jump on that train.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Im not bashing cap. he got me on jacks 321.
look at his fucking instagram profile. you get on his mailing list and you buy them.
but his shit is 2x the price of a normal pack everywhere because of hype. its an alien cookies. big fucking deal.
View attachment 843719
looks like he just crosses shit with his phenotype of alien cookies he found and sells it as his work? HYPEHYPEHYPE.
Dude, i've talked to cap personally. He posts his breeding work. You're making shit up and just lying. Cap has done tons for the community, especially here and just a week ago and you're on here making up shit about him. You're obviously young, but you can't just bullshit about good people to people who have actually talked to that person. Go click on his profile and read his ig posts actually about mac. He's said this all openly on both of these platforms.

scubascrog

scubascrog

neptune seed banks sells out of his PREORDERS IN A DROP . he drops packs to seedbanks. NOT FOR CHARITY and they sell out at 250 a pack and people charge up to 500 a pack for them resale. im not fucking new dude

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

you are taking waaay too much offense. go suck his dick more dude.
Cap has stuck his neck out for me personally long before mac fame. Cap doesn't sell mac,i don't think at all, but definitely not like you described, you're painting him in a bad light and making up shit about him. He's a respectful person who has improved cannabis who many here know personally. Be honest about him or i'll be here to fix it so others don't listen to your garbage and think he hasn't literally changed the lives of plenty of sick people ages before he was famous, because he has. Just because you think you know what he is cause he's famous now doesn't mean shit. Send him a message, he'll answer. You got fake ego dick clouding your mind. He's a real person who helps tons in the community.

scubascrog

scubascrog

Lol. i support him fully. i use ogbiowar. doesnt mean i like him so much to think he is weed jesus handing out hard work for free. he makes money off of his crosses and if you think he spends that much of his time doing it for free you are a moron. you can see in my posts i never said he didnt do good work. the thread is about hype. and genetics. and the cost of clones and seeds. you are the one butthurt defending him when i didnt even insult him.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Lol. i support him fully. i use ogbiowar. doesnt mean i like him so much to think he is weed jesus handing out hard work for free. he makes money off of his crosses and if you think he spends that much of his time doing it for free you are a moron. you can see in my posts i never said he didnt do good work. the thread is about hype. and genetics. and the cost of clones and seeds. you are the one butthurt defending him when i didnt even insult him.

so ya. i see you on your knees there.
Mad hypocritical.

scubascrog

scubascrog

what. just because i dont buy his seeds means Im bad mouthing him. because i said i dont want to jump on a hype train and buy his shit at 250 a pack doesnt mean i said he names the price. dickbag?
captain @Daikokuten defender to the rescue.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

what. just because i dont buy his seeds means Im bad mouthing him. because i said i dont want to jump on a hype train and buy his shit at 250 a pack doesnt mean i said he names the price. dickbag?
captain @Daikokuten defender to the rescue.
suck his dick more pls.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I'm not saying he doesn't make money or sell work. I'm saying it's not how you're describing, he's not how you're painting him, and that half your posts are directly hypocritical to the previous ones.

scubascrog

scubascrog

you just backtracked 180 bro. way to hand it over to the other team. you must be misunderstanding what im saying or something. im pretty clear that ive been saying that from the first post. you just now want to agree with me.

scubascrog

scubascrog

you are confusing me saying HYPE TRAIN relating to his work. which is not what it means. its the effect of his work it has on the market. I know he doesnt charge 250 a pack, or else they would be 500 at the banks ;)

scubascrog

scubascrog

when people have paid over thousand dollars for a pack of mac. THE HYPE IS REAL. relates to the idiots blowing up the price, not the person that deserves money for their hard work. noone works for free. noone

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

when people have paid over thousand dollars for a pack of mac. THE HYPE IS REAL. relates to the idiots blowing up the price, not the person that deserves money for their hard work. noone works for free. noone
Simply not true that nobody works for free. Especially in the cannabis community.

Latest posts

Top Bottom