The Birth Of Indoor No Till Gardening

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
brazel

brazel

Well I usually let em get around 3ft tall max,ill most likely try the no till in a 15gal once I find my keepers,in the meantime while I'm growing out and cloning these plants I would like to stay as organic as possible,should I just run some buildasoil premade mix or what would be best for the small pots?
Yep

K

kansabis

Ok ill do that,not sure which one ima go with yet but I'm sure they are all pretty good.

Organikz

Organikz

Well I usually let em get around 3ft tall max,ill most likely try the no till in a 15gal once I find my keepers,in the meantime while I'm growing out and cloning these plants I would like to stay as organic as possible,should I just run some buildasoil premade mix or what would be best for the small pots?
Biochar mix maybe....what do you think @brazel

R

RanchoDeluxe

While organiks is correct, I'll add a little more.
You're recycling soil

If you're using less than 10 gallons you won't be getting results you should be getting. And that's at the smallest container. Best to use big container 30+ and plant multiple plants.

Recycling soil is good but again you won't see the results you want. But I'd recommended that if you don't wanna do no till.

Soil is complex, lots of activity, life and work going on. You need volume. You wouldn't compost or have a worm farm in 1 gallon. although you can, you're missing the boat.

Disturbing the soil is like knocking down a house. All the life inside soil had to rebuild.

Once you get your soil dialed in, you just top dress with neem and kelp a couple times year. Same soil for over 20 cycles! Bluejay is on 22 cycles

What's up man? I remember you from somewhere. I completely agree with more soil. I prefer raised beds these days.
IMG 20171014 172838764
IMG 20171209 210014098
IMG 20171217 205822914

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

Yeah man, I know. Lol. Doesn't quite seem like no till has caught up over here.
the reason I am doing it is because I tried following a veg-bloom bottle regimen and completely fucked my deathstar s1, no trichs this cycle
I thought I had that plant dialed in but actually had to eat a big slice of humble pie and admit that nature, mostly undisturbed, got it right the first time!

brazel

brazel

What's up man? I remember you from somewhere. I completely agree with more soil. I prefer raised beds these days.
View attachment 765527 View attachment 765528 View attachment 765529
Haha yeah bro you taught me a lot years ago! Always upfront and tell it how it is! I took a break from forums for a couple years but if i remember correct you had to take a break to! You know if patorjani or how ever you spell that is still around? From San Fran and was starting to grow aloe? Lots of peeps from back then dispersed... life!

brazel

brazel

Yeah man, I know. Lol. Doesn't quite seem like no till has caught up over here.
No it hasn't, I'm trying as is organiks and a couple others. I'm stoked you're here, stick around and share that knowledge you have!

Organikz

Organikz

I'm glad he got rolling again. His first run in that room he had an air conditioner go out. Fucking plants cooked. I think he said it was 120 in there.

brazel

brazel

So from what I'm hearing I shouldn't be trying a Los in small containers because I will disturb the soil life after every cycle and be playing catchup to rebuild it. New question then-I'm running high plant numbers in small pots to pheno hunt for keepers,what should I be doing to stay as organic and natural as possible until these keepers are found?then I can work on my Los no till. I also have very limited space which is another reason for the small pots,I'm in 4 and 4.5sq ft tents for veg and flower.
With small containers they work for bottle feeding but not soil. You want volume, roots and soil. Use one big container, plant multiple plants

R

RanchoDeluxe

Haha yeah bro you taught me a lot years ago! Always upfront and tell it how it is! I took a break from forums for a couple years but if i remember correct you had to take a break to! You know if patorjani or how ever you spell that is still around? From San Fran and was starting to grow aloe? Lots of peeps from back then dispersed... life!
Yep that's me. A lil more mellow these days. Old Pat lives in my area now.
I'm glad he got rolling again. His first run in that room he had an air conditioner go out. Fucking plants cooked. I think he said it was 120 in there.
The plants in the pic had seen temps of 120F. They were in veg when it happened.

brazel

brazel

Yep that's me. A lil more mellow these days. Old Pat lives in my area now.

The plants in the pic had seen temps of 120F. They were in veg when it happened.
Miss pat and you tell him I said what up and how's that aloe going!? haha
It's been a lil crazy here today.. like icmag2010! Ugh other than that how's everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom