The Ice Box

• Thread starter Topofthecrop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Greetings farmers! I've finally decided to make a journal and a space to show some work. It will be to the point and hopefully get a few questions and answers here. I will be adding randomly as I chose and keep things simple. So if you like what you see then excellent if you don't than that's cool too. Just, thanks for stopping by!

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Here are two phenos of white urkle getting ready for flip. I do not grow trees. Don't get me wrong I would love to. Space is a bitch but soon will be on my side with time. The more white leaner was put in 3 days ago. A few weeks left before the top one goes into the ripening chamber. This photo was taken 2 weeks or so ago.

Last edited:
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

...yeah man, i think we're all waiting to see your 'ice box', we already know what marijuana looks like.

peace, bozo

btw, here is a look at my boy FreezerBoy's 'ice box', just for shit's and giggles.

View attachment 378539

View attachment 378540

View attachment 378541

View attachment 378542

View attachment 378543
I think you might be a little confused. I call this the ice box because the plants are so frosty. Bu dum chi... I swear all my jokes need a drummer in the back ground. That is a very creative "ice box" but IMO I see no frost. Ive seen plenty of mediocre larfy plants too. Wheres your ice box? Thanks for stopping in.

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...yeah bro, i don't usually like posting other peoples work but FreezerBoy's box is just too cool, lol, ...believe me though, if you go looking for his work you will find PLENTY of frost, ...he hasn't been active for a year or so but he has SEVERAL threads on the rag, aka Gypsy's forum, he has some skills for real.

...and i could show you some pics of my cabs if you're interested but i've upgraded and so i now grow in tents and not cabs (i do still use them from time to time, some more than others but mostly i grow in tents now)

...anyway, these don't show any where near as much frost as yours does but they are still right purty if i do say so myself, lol.

105 0005

105 0004

103 0006

peace, bozo

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

...yeah bro, i don't usually like posting other peoples work but FreezerBoy's box is just too cool, lol, ...believe me though, if you go looking for his work you will find PLENTY of frost, ...he hasn't been active for a year or so but he has SEVERAL threads on the rag, aka Gypsy's forum, he has some skills for real.

...and i could show you some pics of my cabs if you're interested but i've upgraded and so i now grow in tents and not cabs (i do still use them from time to time, some more than others but mostly i grow in tents now)

...anyway, these don't show any where near as much frost as yours does but they are still right purty if i do say so myself, lol.

View attachment 378565

View attachment 378566

View attachment 378567

peace, bozo
Nice fall colors. What's is it?

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

Nice fall colors. What's is it?
...they were all crosses i made with a nice AK47 but i don't remember the specifics as to which is which, i'm pretty sure the 2 lighter ones were from the Pure Kush x AK47 and the darker one was the Chemdog D x Ak47 cross.

...here's a look at the daddy and a couple of the preggo buds.

DSCI2526smll

DSCI2722smll

DSCI2723smll

DSCI2724

...i ended up culling those pretty ones because i was forced to move when the house i was living in was foreclosed on due to shady landlords, fortunately, i still have plenty of the seedstock to play with so i'm sure when i get to it that i'll find something equally nice.

peace, bozo

neverbreak

neverbreak

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...yeah man, he had a great sense of humor, ...i wish i knew why he stopped posting, i like to hope it was by choice and not by mandate, if you know what i mean.

...i don't like recommending the mag but FB was not only a skilled grower, he was also a skilled communicator so his threads are all informative AND entertaining and all are worth the read even now.

peace, bozo

Latest posts

Top Bottom