The Ice Box

• Thread starter Topofthecrop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

You had to bring the WU up didn't you...haha It's the one I've always wanted back. I had some things come up and had to get rid of her. She was special for sure. Her smoke was great from what I remember. Kind of hazy munchies. Not too uplifting.. Her bag appeal was epic though. But I couldnt give you flavors. I only ran once unfortunately. Didn't have time to sit down with her.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Ahhh.. I will give a little update... White Kosher taste amazing. It's one hell of a plant. Lots of stretch but It smells awesome and it's incredibly sticky. The text book sticky icky. Like tar when you break it down. It made my grinder jam up too. Super dense gooy goodness. Also I've only had one other plant make me laugh as hard and be as uplifted as White Kosher and it was Barneys Farm Blue Cheese. This cut of White Kosher had me blowing V8 Splash juice out of my nose one Sunday morning over an Adult cartoon I was watching on Netflix. Every time I rip the bubbler I get gitty 10 minutes after. I will have the what I call the Frank White pheno around for a very long time. Hope you guys enjoyed the pics. Thanks for stopping by. Always appreciate the comments and questions. There will be more pics to come round two clone run.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Still two in a half weeks left. I started water only yesterday. The two week forum stench is starting to break loose. They need to make a candle out of the smell it lets go during this time. It's so good...

str8smokn

str8smokn

Gucci.. Looking very nice...what's the structure of the GSC,is she tall and spaced out nodes or short and stacked nodes during veg? Mine has two structures tall 7"with five/six nodes..or five" tall with five nodes?just trying to figure out what structure is the good one.even though these aren't the Forum cut.. Do you still rock the Indian bubble gum?that shit looks Deelish.
Sorry for all the questions.
What do you top dress with? You still using 707 soil?
You got the.. skills to pay yo bill.
STR8

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Gucci.. Looking very nice...what's the structure of the GSC,is she tall and spaced out nodes or short and stacked nodes during veg? Mine has two structures tall 7"with five/six nodes..or five" tall with five nodes?just trying to figure out what structure is the good one.even though these aren't the Forum cut.. Do you still rock the Indian bubble gum?that shit looks Deelish.
Sorry for all the questions.
What do you top dress with? You still using 707 soil?
You got the.. skills to pay yo bill.
STR8
What's up STR8, sorry for the late reply I seemed to have missed this post. Been a little more busier being warmer in my area now I guess haha. If it were me I would go for the one that stretches more in flower, turns purple, and low yield. In Veg its sometimes hard for myself to depict a plants genes or which way she leaning more. It's not always the case but just in some. I hope that answers the question. If not keep shooting. Haha
I do still rock the Indiana Bubblegum. I just recently reunited it to a close buddy and it will be awesome to see what he does. I might have him drop a few photos in here also. He does amazing work and can easily out do me. In fact without his help and guidance I wouldn't be even close to any of this.
Don't sweat the questions it's all good! I will post up a few things I top dress with and brew teas with here shortly. But yes I still do use roots 707 though.

Top Bottom