The Kraken

Discussion in 'Grow Diaries' started by dirk d, Apr 4, 2012.

1. dirk d

dirk d Well-Known Farmer

First off wanted to say thank you to Alien for making these beans available to us and being an overall cool ass dude and to Logic for all his hard work putting this forum together.

So i germ'd 5 of my Kraken seeds on Friday the 30th and they have all popped above ground.

going to veg these seedlings under a dual 8 bulb t-5 setup in my secret jardin 5' x 5' tent
    will veg for at least 8 weeks most likely 10-11 weeks. sexing will start at week 6.

Flower room is going to be either a 4600w vertical setup i have in a 15' x 15' room
    or my 1800w setup 10' x 10' room.

Will be vegging in aeroponics and flowering in monster ebb n grows.

Nutes will be botanicare pbp with brewed AACT's. just received Caps trifecta of bennies so all these seedlings will live their entire lives on them. Once a week applications in hydro res, sprayed on roots/dunked and foliar fed.
    2012_040420110006.JPG

2. dirk d

dirk d Well-Known Farmer

Release the Kraken!! had to say that lol

3. dirk d

dirk d Well-Known Farmer

and here are the lovely new seedlings. all very vigorous and no troubles popping. great job Alien!

baby1.JPG baby2.JPG baby3.JPG

4. dirk d

dirk d Well-Known Farmer

5. waayne

waayne Moderator

Nice babies!

Your plants are gonna love Caps bennies

Good luck pheno hunting dirk d!

motiv303 and Alien like this.
  6. MakinGoo

MakinGoo Well-Known Farmer

Great pick up doggie.. I got me a pack on ice.. This is gunna b a mega strain that I can't wait 2 see.. Good luck with this grow.. They look very nice & strong..

superog, motiv303 and Alien like this.
  7. stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs Well-Known Farmer

Your gonna like them krakens man.had mine in flowering 7 days now and there starting to explode.got one with levees that will damn near cover a basket ball. Very pleased with them so far to say the least

8. dirk d

dirk d Well-Known Farmer

is there a dark plan behind this journal you ask???

9. Goldenrod

Goldenrod Well-Known Farmer

damn everyone gots da alien gear but the grod. whaa whaa

motiv303, HumboldtDr and Alien like this.
  10. old skool

old skool Premium Farmer

Awesome. Thanks for sharing! Cant wait to see what these thing do and what the Secret reveals. Also Got some chilln' now. :)
    Usher, Front row please.

motiv303, MakinGoo and Alien like this.
  11. Illmind

Illmind Well-Known Farmer

Release the kraken!!! Haha.. Good shit homie im loungin for this..

MakinGoo and Alien like this.
  12. Alien

Alien ...

Tuned in for the show! Thanks for taking the time to share your log, Dirk! Great to see you around as always...any questions along the way, hit me up.

Check this out...the song is "Release the Kraken" by Clutch...some fan edited together the Clash of the Titans footage. Classic shit all around. Enjoy!

Cheers,
    A

13. superog

superog Blow'in Money Fast!!

Nice score bro.. I wanna see what's in these gems.. I'm front row floor seats!!

Alien, mal and MakinGoo like this.
  14. dirk d

dirk d Well-Known Farmer

Thanks for all the well wish's guys. I'm really excited to get a taste of some of aliens gear. funny thing is that i remember watching the orignal clash of the titans as a kid and loving it! one of my favorite movies as a kid.

And now everytime i look at these seeds i get that kick ass feeling. Lots of very good positive energy from them.

I would normally crack about 7-8 seeds but i got some other strains i just germ'd as well. I'll be cracking a few more of the Kraken in another couple weeks. i really want to find some fire! ive grown the CC Tahoe OG and its one of my favorites. I know that Tahoe is just right up my alley.

15. MakinGoo

MakinGoo Well-Known Farmer

That old movie is the shit.. It was my favorite 2..

16. HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr Whats your ailment?

stickeyfingers-Any chance we can talk you into showin us a peak of your kraken ladies?? if i missed them elsewhere, i apologize in advance. Thanks for sharin Dirk. Good luck bro

MakinGoo, superog, motiv303 and 2 others like this.
  17. stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs Well-Known Farmer

Id sure like to man,I got no digital camera nor am I very computer literate. I'll see if I can come up with something and try to figure out how to put up pics.

Alien and motiv303 like this.
  18. rollon

rollon Well-Known Farmer

like to say im in the front row for this but they just threw me out,still watchin threw the hole in the fence:)

Alien and motiv303 like this.
  19. mancordero

mancordero Well-Known Farmer

...the kraken approacheth...

lol, i think these ones peaked everyone's interest. i've been hoping someone would throw up a grow soon, i'm pullin up a chair for this clash.. slay them beasts..

MakinGoo, Alien and motiv303 like this.
  20. highersolutions

highersolutions Premium Farmer

Lets get it KRAKEN!!! Good luck with those bro...Iv'e been wanting to see these grown out.