The Kraken

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

First off wanted to say thank you to Alien for making these beans available to us and being an overall cool ass dude and to Logic for all his hard work putting this forum together.

So i germ'd 5 of my Kraken seeds on Friday the 30th and they have all popped above ground.

going to veg these seedlings under a dual 8 bulb t-5 setup in my secret jardin 5' x 5' tent
will veg for at least 8 weeks most likely 10-11 weeks. sexing will start at week 6.

Flower room is going to be either a 4600w vertical setup i have in a 15' x 15' room
or my 1800w setup 10' x 10' room.

Will be vegging in aeroponics and flowering in monster ebb n grows.

Nutes will be botanicare pbp with brewed AACT's. just received Caps trifecta of bennies so all these seedlings will live their entire lives on them. Once a week applications in hydro res, sprayed on roots/dunked and foliar fed.
The kraken

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Great pick up doggie.. I got me a pack on ice.. This is gunna b a mega strain that I can't wait 2 see.. Good luck with this grow.. They look very nice & strong..

old skool

old skool

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome. Thanks for sharing! Cant wait to see what these thing do and what the Secret reveals. Also Got some chilln' now. :)
Usher, Front row please.

A

Alien

Supporter
Tuned in for the show! Thanks for taking the time to share your log, Dirk! Great to see you around as always...any questions along the way, hit me up.

Check this out...the song is "Release the Kraken" by Clutch...some fan edited together the Clash of the Titans footage. Classic shit all around. Enjoy!

Cheers,
A

dirk d

dirk d

Thanks for all the well wish's guys. I'm really excited to get a taste of some of aliens gear. funny thing is that i remember watching the orignal clash of the titans as a kid and loving it! one of my favorite movies as a kid.

And now everytime i look at these seeds i get that kick ass feeling. Lots of very good positive energy from them.

I would normally crack about 7-8 seeds but i got some other strains i just germ'd as well. I'll be cracking a few more of the Kraken in another couple weeks. i really want to find some fire! ive grown the CC Tahoe OG and its one of my favorites. I know that Tahoe is just right up my alley.

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
stickeyfingers-Any chance we can talk you into showin us a peak of your kraken ladies?? if i missed them elsewhere, i apologize in advance. Thanks for sharin Dirk. Good luck bro

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Id sure like to man,I got no digital camera nor am I very computer literate. I'll see if I can come up with something and try to figure out how to put up pics.

mancordero

mancordero

...the kraken approacheth...

lol, i think these ones peaked everyone's interest. i've been hoping someone would throw up a grow soon, i'm pullin up a chair for this clash.. slay them beasts..

Top Bottom