The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

Pissed I listed to @ Neva mind his name! View attachment 579785 Chocolate Hashberry exactly how i am runnjng them!
looks cool bro,y'all be all good.4-5week left?gonna be a monster.
Well I got the 4 girls down,and ruff trimmed.hanging in top of flower tent.absolutley everywhere.no space left for fuck all.need some screens or bubble bags.want some hash this time.buds looking outstanding.pics later on.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Morning all,who's up n about?gotta finish that trimming today.gonna have loads of trim n small stuff to wash...mmm ...mmm..love me some hashish.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Im kickin around. Ladies said good morning
20160307 210815

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

You got the idea now how much I hate trimming bud?

lmao thats my favorite part of it all honestly, ill trim til im shakin so bad then go out and have a cigarette and a bowl come back in for a few more hours

those look heavy duty like theyre intended for a holly bush or something, might not be fine enough, i really thought your hair trimmers might work!

keiksweat

keiksweat

looks alot like this one though
that's what I was basically thinking,along these lines.first time I saw them bonsai trimmers was on the led grow light ,hans panels,site.cool trimmers.i still think it would be quite easy to design a much more accurate version of that style.ive just took first pics of my cress,cover crop..haha..that sounds crazy...cress cover...fucking toothpaste or something.haha.seems to be working a treat
WP 20160308 12 26 20 Pro
WP 20160308 12 26 27 Pro
WP 20160308 12 25 41 Pro

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

that's what I was basically thinking,along these lines.first time I saw them bonsai trimmers was on the led grow light ,hans panels,site.cool trimmers.i still think it would be quite easy to design a much more accurate version of that style.ive just took first pics of my cress,cover crop..haha..that sounds crazy...cress cover...fucking toothpaste or something.haha.seems to be working a treat View attachment 579840 View attachment 579841 View attachment 579842

yeah they look good, i should probably start thinking about some cover crops here soon.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Ok keiky! I seen enuff maaaan! I gotta ask mate...you using these as supplemental? I need to add a bit to the bloom room...are these cfl? Watts?
Im kickin around. Ladies said good morning
View attachment 579823
Week 5 today...i believe its a 9-10 weeker maybe longer...seen some
Saying 9ish...will pull them when they are ready...9, 10, 11 weeks....i pull when they are done...although I am dier need of meds now....I will let them run the course! Have some fire waiting to hit the bloom room!
looks cool bro,y'all be all good.4-5week left?gonna be a monster.
Well I got the 4 girls down,and ruff trimmed.hanging in top of flower tent.absolutley everywhere.no space left for fuck all.need some screens or bubble bags.want some hash this time.buds looking outstanding.pics later on.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Ok keiky! I seen enuff maaaan! I gotta ask mate...you using these as supplemental? I need to add a bit to the bloom room...are these cfl? Watts? T

those are UVB reptile bulbs, use them to increase trich production during flower, for supplemental in your room are you needing it around the sides? ive always thought about mounting some T5s to the walls of my cab.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

ultimately i have decided to get rid of the idea of adding supplemental lighting, time to just bust down the wall seperating my spaces, make a 4x8 flower room out of it and run 2 more lights.

basseye

basseye

this one looks much safer lol.but it makes me think you could make something up with a cheaper rotozip tool,even a cordless one

keiksweat

keiksweat

Ok keiky! I seen enuff maaaan! I gotta ask mate...you using these as supplemental? I need to add a bit to the bloom room...are these cfl? Watts? T
try the led version.cheaper,less watts.same output.I'm stocking up on the 6500kelvin led bulbs for my veg room.selling my mars panels if anyone's interested.

Top Bottom