The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

doing well, hope all goes well for you, moving can be a pain but its always nice to settle in somewhere new.
I hear ya there pal! However this move I will will be my last! Im @ the age where ya start thinking future what is left @ this point! Lmao! Me and momma are so ready for it tho! Asses a little chapped we couldnt even put an offer in tho and frustrated! All in Gods time I guess...good thing is I will habe a peace of mind and a piece of property to farm on....I finally twisted her arm long enough!! She is all for it after I showed her the area...we have been looking ever since! Time to cruise into them golden years! I have been thru enough shit for me you keikswat, growgod and everyone else! Its time to put auto pilto on and complete this journey we call life! Oh yea @keikswat! 107 mate! On my way up!! Feeling better as well...sometimes ya got to get out right nasty and fight back!! Sounds like a few cool cats in this thread sum new sum old! Welcome to all!!! Whatcha got in the cooker @ArcticOrange?

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I hear ya there pal! However this move I will will be my last! Im @ the age where ya start thinking future what is left @ this point! Lmao! Me and momma are so ready for it tho! Asses a little chapped we couldnt even put an offer in tho and frustrated! All in Gods time I guess...good thing is I will habe a peace of mind and a piece of property to farm on....I finally twisted her arm long enough!! She is all for it after I showed her the area...we have been looking ever since! Time to cruise into them golden years! I have been thru enough shit for me you keikswat, growgod and everyone else! Its time to put auto pilto on and complete this journey we call life! Oh yea @keikswat! 107 mate! On my way up!! Feeling better as well...sometimes ya got to get out right nasty and fight back!! Sounds like a few cool cats in this thread sum new sum old! Welcome to all!!! Whatcha got in the cooker @ArcticOrange?

Im finishing out that Northern Lights 5 X Haze, got pics posted on page 2 of this thread towards the top. took them all yesterday its coming along. getting close to the end, 14 days!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Also it sounds like a good time to settle down Mike, hope you guys find your paradise! Just don't go gettin TOO retired on us now!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I am thinking of pulling this trelis off the BLR...you guys think she will hold up over time and not fall over with out it? It looks like it will hold up but it has another 4-5 weeks to go? Its a really a pain in the ass to put it in amd out when i have to work in the others....and takes up more room...my fear is it will start to fall over as it packs it on...the stems look beefy tho...i dunno so tempted to do it and
Live with the consequences...i also have a Chemdog #4 that i want to remove the trelis..it was not my intent to run them like this more circumstance than anything...i am mainlining from here on out! Like this DJ short flo...
...i will chexk back in a bit trimmimg water leaf off it now...she is a bushy one! I am so behind in the garden working all that ot!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Ever smell Lemon Pledge? I shit you not the BLR smells just like it? Weed? Me grow weed? Thats a lime tree ya smell there mate! Not even a hint of anykind of "weed smell" none what soever! Giving this girl a trim...taking all the lower big fan leaves and such off...she should start to pack on the wieght now...for those running ameended soil...are you guys ph'n your water or running it straight? My meter broke...i have heard some do some dont...i ph'd from what it normally is but my city water fluctates..im hoping starting point was 8.3 and not like 7.3 cuz i ph'd down as if it was 8.3...time will tell...i do not like to ph water it is the worse task in garden for me!! Yuk fooooooeeeey!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Ever smell Lemon Pledge? I shit you not the BLR smells just like it? Weed? Me grow weed? Thats a lime tree ya smell there mate! Not even a hint of anykind of "weed smell" none what soever! Giving this girl a trim...taking all the lower big fan leaves and such off...she should start to pack on the wieght now...for those running ameended soil...are you guys ph'n your water or running it straight? My meter broke...i have heard some do some dont...i ph'd from what it normally is but my city water fluctates..im hoping starting point was 8.3 and not like 7.3 cuz i ph'd down as if it was 8.3...time will tell...i do not like to ph water it is the worse task in garden for me!! Yuk fooooooeeeey!
mate,looking great there.real nice.if the arms look strong,fuck the trellis off.ya can always adapt later with canes,yo-yos.how far you n the family going?I'm real happy for you bro.if anyone deserves it,its you pal.107,what I tell you bro.....take it easy,you'll be all good.you put a smile on me face mike.hope all goes to plan and you guys find your own little patch of heaven to relax in....keep pilling that weight on,keep fuckin all the stress off.k.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

mate,looking great there.real nice.if the arms look strong,fuck the trellis off.ya can always adapt later with canes,yo-yos.how far you n the family going?I'm real happy for you bro.if anyone deserves it,its you pal.107,what I tell you bro.....take it easy,you'll be all good.you put a smile on me face mike.hope all goes to plan and you guys find your own little patch of heaven to relax in....keep pilling that weight on,keep fuckin all the stress off.k.
Man for sure keiky! Momma has worked her ass off...me as well! Just found out they out me @ 25% disabled....on top of my existing 28% for my back injury...that puts me @ 47% capacity lmao! Fuckem right where the sun dont shine! Anyhow....check out this weirdo i been holding onto! Fucking strain horder i have become! Lmao! Nah man...just a cut from BLR...it has weirded out since the begining...put it in my soil last monday to be exact...she is still weird but the growth is astonishing! I transplanted every last plant i had last monday after mixing up all the soil and amendments...and holy fuck mate! What was i thinking 4-5 months ago?! Stubborn chicano's i tell ya! But yea only been feeding them h20 and tea...and the growth on all is fricken amazing as well as the health of them...got rid of the nasty fungus nats finally!! Only draw back to this move is this...i just bought all the soil to start my veg garden...i have a shit load of veggies that have sprouted and no place to put em now..i am outting them in pots I guess!! Dammit i am long winded today! So on todays plan...take cuts from a few if the Hazeman Seedlings that are ready...wait for them to root....grow he cuts out and than sex them...long way around i guess...my thot is if any are worth keeping i rather keep the original plant as the momma or poppa...Takes lot longer but i guess i am in no rush!! Another thing i need keep in mind is state of affairs with my grow when i do move...Thats gonna be the toughy espexially having shit in flower...my plan is to donit @ night hiwever that is lights on cycle for flower room....The whole move is great...i am also going to get complete new lighting on the move so I will be able to make the 2 hr journey with them and get them right into their new home! Things are moving very fast past for us now! We hope our job transfers hit in time so we are not commuting...well i know i will have to commute its a matter of 1.5 hours or 2.5 hours transfer pending...than i will get something much much much closer to home in time...who knows i may even slip into a spot of the Cali bueruea of medical marijuana........i will sleep the floors for them just to be a fly on the wall! Full blown legalization is upon us in Cali....wish us luck! Oh yea the weirdo plant...lmao! Oh man feels good not having that gorilla on my bike keiky! Ya know what i speak of mate! Last pic was a pic from last week since than it has perked up...@1st i believe it had a ph issue but than again why just this one plant....anyone have any ideas? Three leafs all over it and wierd shapes to it...

keiksweat

keiksweat

mate
Man for sure keiky! Momma has worked her ass off...me as well! Just found out they out me @ 25% disabled....on top of my existing 28% for my back injury...that puts me @ 47% capacity lmao! Fuckem right where the sun dont shine! Anyhow....check out this weirdo i been holding onto! Fucking strain horder i have become! Lmao! Nah man...just a cut from BLR...it has weirded out since the begining...put it in my soil last monday to be exact...she is still weird but the growth is astonishing! I transplanted every last plant i had last monday after mixing up all the soil and amendments...and holy fuck mate! What was i thinking 4-5 months ago?! Stubborn chicano's i tell ya! But yea only been feeding them h20 and tea...and the growth on all is fricken amazing as well as the health of them...got rid of the nasty fungus nats finally!! Only draw back to this move is this...i just bought all the soil to start my veg garden...i have a shit load of veggies that have sprouted and no place to put em now..i am outting them in pots I guess!! Dammit i am long winded today! So on todays plan...take cuts from a few if the Hazeman Seedlings that are ready...wait for them to root....grow he cuts out and than sex them...long way around i guess...my thot is if any are worth keeping i rather keep the original plant as the momma or poppa...Takes lot longer but i guess i am in no rush!! Another thing i need keep in mind is state of affairs with my grow when i do move...Thats gonna be the toughy espexially having shit in flower...my plan is to donit @ night hiwever that is lights on cycle for flower room....The whole move is great...i am also going to get complete new lighting on the move so I will be able to make the 2 hr journey with them and get them right into their new home! Things are moving very fast past for us now! We hope our job transfers hit in time so we are not commuting...well i know i will have to commute its a matter of 1.5 hours or 2.5 hours transfer pending...than i will get something much much much closer to home in time...who knows i may even slip into a spot of the Cali bueruea of medical marijuana........i will sleep the floors for them just to be a fly on the wall! Full blown legalization is upon us in Cali....wish us luck! Oh yea the weirdo plant...lmao! Oh man feels good not having that gorilla on my bike keiky! Ya know what i speak of mate! Last pic was a pic from last week since than it has perked up...@1st i believe it had a ph issue but than again why just this one plant....anyone have any ideas? Three leafs all over it and wierd shapes to it...View attachment 579583View attachment 579586View attachment 579588
,separate it.scope it good.dont like the look of them fans,could be creepy crawlies...dont mean to jinx ya bro.best be safe than sorry.
What did I tell you about the soil brother..man,your definitely cut from the same organic cloth as keiks...haha..i love the soil.im really getting into it,even planning my outside veggie garden.got loads to do.its a mess.grass is all dying from cat piss and shit.anyone know what I can use to keep my cats off the grass?pm me mike about the move bro.details bro,I'm buzzin for you'n family.about time you get to unwind man.

keiksweat

keiksweat

R
Man for sure keiky! Momma has worked her ass off...me as well! Just found out they out me @ 25% disabled....on top of my existing 28% for my back injury...that puts me @ 47% capacity lmao! Fuckem right where the sun dont shine! Anyhow....check out this weirdo i been holding onto! Fucking strain horder i have become! Lmao! Nah man...just a cut from BLR...it has weirded out since the begining...put it in my soil last monday to be exact...she is still weird but the growth is astonishing! I transplanted every last plant i had last monday after mixing up all the soil and amendments...and holy fuck mate! What was i thinking 4-5 months ago?! Stubborn chicano's i tell ya! But yea only been feeding them h20 and tea...and the growth on all is fricken amazing as well as the health of them...got rid of the nasty fungus nats finally!! Only draw back to this move is this...i just bought all the soil to start my veg garden...i have a shit load of veggies that have sprouted and no place to put em now..i am outting them in pots I guess!! Dammit i am long winded today! So on todays plan...take cuts from a few if the Hazeman Seedlings that are ready...wait for them to root....grow he cuts out and than sex them...long way around i guess...my thot is if any are worth keeping i rather keep the original plant as the momma or poppa...Takes lot longer but i guess i am in no rush!! Another thing i need keep in mind is state of affairs with my grow when i do move...Thats gonna be the toughy espexially having shit in flower...my plan is to donit @ night hiwever that is lights on cycle for flower room....The whole move is great...i am also going to get complete new lighting on the move so I will be able to make the 2 hr journey with them and get them right into their new home! Things are moving very fast past for us now! We hope our job transfers hit in time so we are not commuting...well i know i will have to commute its a matter of 1.5 hours or 2.5 hours transfer pending...than i will get something much much much closer to home in time...who knows i may even slip into a spot of the Cali bueruea of medical marijuana........i will sleep the floors for them just to be a fly on the wall! Full blown legalization is upon us in Cali....wish us luck! Oh yea the weirdo plant...lmao! Oh man feels good not having that gorilla on my bike keiky! Ya know what i speak of mate! Last pic was a pic from last week since than it has perked up...@1st i believe it had a ph issue but than again why just this one plant....anyone have any ideas? Three leafs all over it and wierd shapes to it...View attachment 579583View attachment 579586View attachment 579588
Really don't like the look of the ends of fan leaves.first thought was thrips?what do you see Arctic O?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yea loving the soil! Anyone ever try cloning in soil? Only have a few plugs left...thinking of making my own soil plug of sorts and give it a shot! Why not!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Northern Lights x Aloha white Widow...2 look identical and short and stout...chime in anytime peeps! I will keep the best one...if I get a mail from it will keep as well...keiky...look forward to these ones!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Northern Lights x Aloha white Widow...2 look identical and short and stout...chime in anytime peeps! I will keep the best one...if I get a mail from it will keep as well...keiky...look forward to these ones!
Monday is my hard hitting cannafarmday...clean my rooms transplant take cuts yada yada yada!

Top Bottom