The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

try the led version.cheaper,less watts.same output.I'm stocking up on the 6500kelvin led bulbs for my veg room.selling my mars panels if anyone's interested.
Here's one.imagine ten of these.only 100watts.spread around the veg room.
WP 20160308 19 26 07 Pro

keiksweat

keiksweat

My ladies, pic is about 5 days old I'll grab some new ones tomorrow. 10x1000watts/per room with 4 ladies under each hood. 2 rooms so 20,000watts and 80 ladies. Flipped them on 2/27.
Lovely clean set up there.welcome to the new spot by the way bro...

keiksweat

keiksweat

Man,I just hit that nanolux add below,by mistake.that double 600 fixture is the nuts nuts.cool as fuck.would be nice in centre of my 8x4.one 600 metal halide.and one hps dimmed to 400 or so.wow that would throw out a wicked spread of excellent full spec light.how much are they?anyone know.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Man,I just hit that nanolux add below,by mistake.that double 600 fixture is the nuts nuts.cool as fuck.would be nice in centre of my 8x4.one 600 metal halide.and one hps dimmed to 400 or so.wow that would throw out a wicked spread of excellent full spec light.how much are they?anyone know.

Yeah i think im gonna pick up 3 or 4 315 lecs and throw them over the 4x8

keiksweat

keiksweat

D
Thanks! Lookkng into some now...need to add a bit in the bloom room...i am looking into new lights for bloom room as well...kinda like the red plasma's but still kknda new...whos about it?View attachment 580021
Don't go for plasmas,over priced supplemental lighting.315 cmh will flower alone.but put 1 next to your 400w hps and you got perfect full spec mate.
Been trimming sinse 9;30pm.aint knocked a dent in it.4 ;more blooming now,2week 4
And 2week1.
WP 20160308 22 19 40 Pro
WP 20160308 22 20 01 Pro
WP 20160308 22 20 09 Pro
WP 20160308 22 20 24 Pro

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

keiksweat

keiksweat

That clipper works pretty good AO,I'm amazed to be honest as the thing was only £12.im thinking of getting the grinder on it,so I can cut away some of the blades.just leave the centre cutting edges.make it more precise for smaller areas.but yeah man,I'm well chuffed with it.I'd go as far as to recommend every one try one.for the money you can't go wrong.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

That clipper works pretty good AO,I'm amazed to be honest as the thing was only £12.im thinking of getting the grinder on it,so I can cut away some of the blades.just leave the centre cutting edges.make it more precise for smaller areas.but yeah man,I'm well chuffed with it.I'd go as far as to recommend every one try one.for the money you can't go wrong.

What was the brand on it again? It looked real similar to those fancy pants bonsai trimmers for like 5 % of the cost

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Ya mon u r! Holy fuck...need to be careful wid pics and backgrounds...dont need no rippers cruisin the spot! Love it but thats momma toy....You know what toys i play with keiky...still have not replaced the stator on the RK...no time! Anyone other than keiky and myself listen to Adam Dunn Show? Season 1 Episode 31 is about living organic soil...has some awesome peeps on this one and valuable info...he should be live sometime today as well...i have learned tons from listening to the show...they are out of colorado...i believe Gg neck of the woods! Shitty cell service and no wifi ...so it takes forever to post...if u see doubles thats y my apologies to the thread! Dont know what i was thinking...didnt take a cut from this cherry pie...she is looking proper....she sliiped me by...i took some this am...she is 3 weeks in bloom...i had some Chemdog #4 root in a few days that were 2 weeks in to bloom

I'm good ain't I.me mate got the amg 63......badboy car.sounds like a tank,goes like stink..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Ya mon u r! Holy fuck...need to be careful wid pics and backgrounds...dont need no rippers cruisin the spot! Love it but thats momma toy....You know what toys i play with keiky...still have not replaced the stator on the RK...no time! Anyone other than keiky and myself listen to Adam Dunn Show? Season 1 Episode 31 is about living organic soil...has some awesome peeps on this one and valuable info...he should be live sometime today as well...i have learned tons from listening to the show...they are out of colorado...i believe Gg neck of the woods! Shitty cell service and no wifi ...so it takes forever to post...if u see doubles thats y my apologies to the thread! Dont know what i was thinking...didnt take a cut from this cherry pie...she is looking proper....she sliiped me by...i took some this am...she is 3 weeks in bloom...i had some Chemdog #4 root in a few days that were 2 weeks in to bloom
View attachment 580259
I'm good ain't I.me mate got the amg 63......badboy car.sounds like a tank,goes like stink..
I think i got one thats looking damn close to being finished, gonna scope her tonight and see what the trichs say.
Whatcha got on the Menu Artic? How is the weather pal?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

View attachment 580259
I think i got one thats looking damn close to being finished, gonna scope her tonight and see what the trichs say.
Whatcha got on the Menu Artic? How is the weather pal?

Top Bottom