The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

yes brother me too

Almost 3 weeks into bloom. Had to pack all the girl into a uhaul and move them to my inlaws lol7 1000 watts worth of plants and that's not including the beg room:opps: landlord is selling the house
no way,that's my worst nightmare.I know that many peeps who put lots of money into a private rented house,only to be given something stupid like 28days to get out.id feel like smashing the place up.

keiksweat

keiksweat

GG,check this hunk of £12 junk out.fucking works a treat...hehe
WP 20160308 10 58 15 Pro

keiksweat

keiksweat

Wuddup Gg! This the new owls...minus one I guess...one flew the coop!!! That NL is looking proper...i have a few NL x Alohia White widow i am sexing out now
come on mate,you'd be quicker telling us what you ain't got....seed junky..

keiksweat

keiksweat

Mmmmm scissor hash.
Mmmmmmmmm finger hash.
I stink ,I'm never gonna be able to leave the house again...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Am i the only grower that never has weed? Must be! Only have this cuz of desperation! Wen all else fails!!! Dig and dig deep under my seat in the car....passenger seat back seat under the carpet! Bound to score! And yes I did! This one here was from summer or so...it is Kents Barry White...how do I know?! The taste is unforgettable...I still have a full j of cherry lime i still can not find! Half of a cherry pie j....what amazes me is that it still is as good as the day i rolled it...shit stoners do

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Mmmmm scissor hash.
Mmmmmmmmm finger hash.
I stink ,I'm never gonna be able to leave the house again...

Did a little chopping today, took the top half off of one plant the rest goes back in to get a little love down low

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I believe he has made this his home He has been a around a few days...if i were him I would kick on the other side if the wall where all the magic happens

And rest his chops on some of this

Top Bottom