The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Hey dudes I'm looking for a cheap oil rig but it's confusing as fuck with all the wee attachments and accessories.half the time I'm looking at something thinking "that wee rig would do me" then it turns out to be a fuckin extra bit you can buy blah blah and then what looks like a rig to me they all have different names n shit so if anyone knows of a specific rig they've used or one they looked at and thought would be good or even if you just know more about these things than I do help me out and post up a link.it has to be a cheap one about £40/50 as it's my first rig so a cheap one to see if dabbing is something I would be into.i suspect it will be.
I would prefer a rig that comes with a nail that also has the bong attachment but it's not essential.
Cheers guys
I'm getting 1 over the next couple of days mate I will let u know what I find

str8smokn

str8smokn

Bwahhaha, so don't get your head to big , is a threat?
Man I thought you were alittle tougher than that. All the shit talking you always doing..
And as for your pics... These are still just bud shots you Dumdass..
I was leaving it alone ,but you have to keep bringing me into it now. So let's at least get the right pics up.
Next week lets see some WHOLE PLANT PICS..
OR ELSE.....

STR8

mancdank

mancdank

i had CID bottom of my garden not long ago ,that got funny lol
I got a house years ago spent 1000s on rent and new equipment got the fucker up and running got speaking to the neighbour and as he's speaking to me I thought Yano what there's summat not right about this cunt so I asked him what he does for a living he tells me he owns a security company with k9 units so I said oh yea u done that for long he said no just the last couple of years before that I was a armed police officer and k9 handler for 20 years bro my fucking heart stopped long story short that was the longest 12 weeks of my life I got it finished and pulled down and got the fuck out of there I defo wouldn't wish this on any fucker if I would have pulled the plug and let fear take over I would have lost just short of 5k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom