• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

moved some stuff around and can make this fit:

i was going to add these to it:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VIPARSPEC...610562?hash=item2caa69a242:g:hYgAAOSw5cNYdfdS

the above was going to be the 6" version?

could any of you kind people reccomend that these are good to go with this tent?

also could do with a recommendation on the inline extractor to vent this tent, do they do a temp controlled version? if so could you help me with the right/best one?

i know so many questions from a newbie again , but i would be eternally grateful.
Get that led out of your head mate there shit on paper they look good bit that's as far as it goes for the £££ that will cost u could get a decent digi dimmable

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Hi guys I'm a uk grower on my second go round, got a 216w led kicking out 6000lm and an energy save bulb that gives 2800lm if I remember correctly. Been running bottled water with soil at ph6.5. When my baby purple haze was in veg i was using b&q tomato npk to spray/mist, not via the roots. then 2 days after I switched to flower I got the dreaded claws (nitrogen toxicity). Using just water for the last 8 days didn't know if i should start my tiger big bloom or not (no nitrogen). Can the claws be reversed or should I nip them off?
iv never used tiger bloom so I can't be sure about that but that light doesn't look enough for that plant from here.it looks like it's stretched more than it should.theres too much space between the nodes.it could be the small pot or a combination of those two things.get bigger pots,especially if your only blooming a single plant.plus it shoulda been topped or cropped during veg to bush it out a bit.

H

Hazehunta420

I've adjusted the light height all along to maintain a few inch at most but it just wanted to go, by the time I'd really read in to topping and cropping I had started some Lst but she still wanted to grow. My other light fixture can't be seen in them pictures but maybe that has been too focused on the lower plant letting the top run away? i hadn't planned to start just got some seeds while on holiday & threw a few bits together. So a far cry from the 8unit tent which I had lottss of help with a couple year back.

mancdank

mancdank

could you recommend one?
A tent is guna cost u £100 a good light around £130 pots and soil £10 a timer £10 2 x clip on fans £20 fan and filter kit with speed control and temp control £150 maybe a heater on a timer around £25 a ph pen £35 canna a+b £40 for 5 ltr and a 1ltr canna boost £45 ish a small bottle of ph down £3 ish takes u to just over your £500 but if needed u could replace the a+b for smaller bottles or u could hold off the boost until u needed it or maybe get a slightly cheaper light for around £100 or a cheaper ph pen for 25 this will get it to bellow the 500 I've got a number for a guy who will ship it to your door ( safe address ) tell him I've told u to ring him he will look after u hope this helps mate

incogneato

incogneato

A tent is guna cost u £100 a good light around £130 pots and soil £10 a timer £10 2 x clip on fans £20 fan and filter kit with speed control and temp control £150 maybe a heater on a timer around £25 a ph pen £35 canna a+b £40 for 5 ltr and a 1ltr canna boost £45 ish a small bottle of ph down £3 ish takes u to just over your £500 but if needed u could replace the a+b for smaller bottles or u could hold off the boost until u needed it or maybe get a slightly cheaper light for around £100 or a cheaper ph pen for 25 this will get it to bellow the 500 I've got a number for a guy who will ship it to your door ( safe address ) tell him I've told u to ring him he will look after u hope this helps mate
Can't beat that kind of help! I wish I had a @mancdank in my neck of the woods when I got started lol. Not sure if you should take his advice? Just check out the gg#4 nug shot at the bottom of the page.

mancdank

mancdank

Can't beat that kind of help! I wish I had a @mancdank in my neck of the woods when I got started lol. Not sure if you should take his advice? Just check out the gg#4 nug shot at the bottom of the page.
And that was the recipe for that lol and a cheap home made dripper system no addatives or any other bullshit just a+b and boost and just a little touch of root excellerator when I potted em :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I would always advise a newbie to start in soil as its way more forgiving of mistakes and fuck ups wereas fuck up in coco bad enough and your plants can be completely fucked in one day.all the equipment I agree on but I'd switch the nutes and coco to canna soil and biobizz nutes.

mancdank

mancdank

I would always advise a newbie to start in soil as its way more forgiving of mistakes and fuck ups wereas fuck up in coco bad enough and your plants can be completely fucked in one day.all the equipment I agree on but I'd switch the nutes and coco to canna soil and biobizz nutes.
Coco is super easy to use just make sure the run off can run off and don't let it dry out if your doing the 20% run off thing set your feed at 1.4 and 6.2 ph all the way through until 2 week before end drop off the feed continue the boost until 1 week before end and just plain water

mancdank

mancdank

could you recommend one?
Jus got off the phone with my pal he can do with delivery a 600w digi dimmable light kit a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2 tent timer temp controlled 150 rvk with pro filter 2 clip on fans 1 ltr of canna a+b 4 pots coco ph pen so pretty much everything u need for £390 to your door u can get cheaper options but I don't reccomend. With the right strain with this kit u will defo hit the 20 oz maybe a touch more and u will be ready for any extreme weather with the over sized fan and filter kit just set it at where u want it and it will keep it there

mancdank

mancdank

Jus got off the phone with my pal he can do with delivery a 600w digi dimmable light kit a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2 tent timer temp controlled 150 rvk with pro filter 2 clip on fans 1 ltr of canna a+b 4 pots coco ph pen so pretty much everything u need for £390 to your door u can get cheaper options but I don't reccomend. With the right strain with this kit u will defo hit the 20 oz maybe a touch more and u will be ready for any extreme weather with the over sized fan and filter kit just set it at where u want it and it will keep it there
Also I notice your on a garage floor I recommend u go b&q and get them black rubber jig saw type mats for the floor and build your tent on that and if u get a res (storage tub for your water) put em under that too

incogneato

incogneato

And that was the recipe for that lol and a cheap home made dripper system no addatives or any other bullshit just a+b and boost and just a little touch of root excellerator:)
Coco is super easy to use just make sure the run off can run off and don't let it dry out if your doing the 20% run off thing set your feed at 1.4 and 6.2 ph all the way through until 2 week before end drop off the feed continue the boost until 1 week before end and just plain water
I can say this: I'm on my first grow now and was going to run soil but got coco by mistake lol (newb) it been super easy and im using slightly more complicated nutes. Keep it wet. Keep the pH right and watch em grow. I did start some clones in soil and I'll run em together and see what I like more.
Can't beat that deal @riddick You'll be growing before you know it!

mancdank

mancdank

I can say this: I'm on my first grow now and was going to run soil but got coco by mistake lol (newb) it been super easy and im using slightly more complicated nutes. Keep it wet. Keep the pH right and watch em grow. I did start some clones in soil and I'll run em together and see what I like more.

Can't beat that deal @riddick You'll be growing before you know it!
If u have a flat surface have a look into these it will be the best investment u will make

Screenshot 2017 02 22 11 25 36
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom