Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Curious if u plan on changing ur grow style though. We spoke quite a bit and ur the longer a plant is around the more chance bad things can happen theory does have a lot of merit. Do u intend to grow any different? Either way I can't wait to see it.

No im gonna do my best to replicate my successes. Only difference is less stuff on the floor so easier to clean

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Daddy's here!

Been swamped since i moved but life cudnt be better man....

Excuse the mess.....right in the middle of the build. Still haveta run water to the groom, wire the gavitas, install light controller , and build veg but the big stuff is done.....
2x6 exterior walls, 36k btu ac, quest 105 both are tied into a condensate drip line to a rez to reuse water. 50k btu shop heater modified to take combustion air from outside the rm. Oh and still haveta install co2 generator and growth controller aswell. Gonna start a thread of my own soon......View attachment 751549 View attachment 751549 View attachment 751550 View attachment 751551 View attachment 751552 View attachment 751553
Looking good, damn I wish I had all that space to work with.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Jesus looks like we have been busy. Been crazy around these parts for a minute but life is good. Hope all the madness has ended and everyone is happily growing again. @Gnome Grown Do I see mod next to ur name. Must be sick of eating blue gills. Lol. Hope all is well with everyone and I will be contributing again. Not as often as I used to as life is what it is but I'm back on and plan to stick around a while. Respect and good vibes to everyone.
Hey tnelz good to see you back on the farm.you saw or heard from power og recently?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Daddy's here!

Been swamped since i moved but life cudnt be better man....

Excuse the mess.....right in the middle of the build. Still haveta run water to the groom, wire the gavitas, install light controller , and build veg but the big stuff is done.....
2x6 exterior walls, 36k btu ac, quest 105 both are tied into a condensate drip line to a rez to reuse water. 50k btu shop heater modified to take combustion air from outside the rm. Oh and still haveta install co2 generator and growth controller aswell. Gonna start a thread of my own soon......View attachment 751549 View attachment 751549 View attachment 751550 View attachment 751551 View attachment 751552 View attachment 751553
Looks like summer is over and it's time for school again. Im taking notes.

Junk

Junk

All the best ppl #G gnome haha

Vot my ro pumpin this morn. Ro machine is in the utility rm and routed the line to a t w a valve in my veg rm and then on to my shop. Fillin er up as we speak!View attachment 751764
Ill have 64 gal on hand at all times for flower and 32 gal for veg
Did you diy the RO unit? I'm going to need one soon, and I may just diy it. It's fairly easy, just have to find that parts site again....

So is that bin the reject water? Or are you pumping filtered water to that bin and wheeling it? (that would weigh a ton!)

G gnome

G gnome

Did you diy the RO unit? I'm going to need one soon, and I may just diy it. It's fairly easy, just have to find that parts site again....

So is that bin the reject water? Or are you pumping filtered water to that bin and wheeling it? (that would weigh a ton!)
No i use a merlin garden pro unit. That is ro water in the bin. No wheelin that fucker anywhere. Thats 500#'s of water when full. The bin is in the groom bro

Last edited:
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Thought I would share this for anyone looking to brew your own tea

The guys at my garden supply store came up with these.

I'm curious myself probably start brewing my own sometime soon.
Wondering if these recipes are similar to what any of you use, if some of this is unnecessary all that good stuff.

IMG 9930
Tnelz

Tnelz

Thought I would share this for anyone looking to brew your own tea

The guys at my garden supply store came up with these.

I'm curious myself probably start brewing my own sometime soon.
Wondering if these recipes are similar to what any of you use, if some of this is unnecessary all that good stuff.
So I think those are fine. As is any tea. But when u start adding all those inputs things can get crazy. An actual tea is supposed to replenish ur micro herd so simple castings or compost with a good source molasses or whatever u choose to use and water does the trick. Its not so much plant food as it is a microbial source to process organic material in ur medium. But a tea is whatever the 0erson making it wants it to be. I see think those recipes would work very well. I add alfalfa and comfrey on occasion. But mostly just water castings and a good source.

Top Bottom