T'railer Park Trash

• Thread starter Tmag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tmag

Tmag

had to put a new Duo dirt tire on it today, these here dirt roadz are a bugger to get to.
that last tire was way to soft for the hyw..... it was kinda like riding a 3 wheeler or quad
hey mac, im back in the lower 48 but still in transition till the universe starts working again.
damn mercury is in retrograde till mid august so no one is budging until then.

any one got a copper pyramid hat or some tinfoil to wrap around my skull?

IMG 9591
IMG 9589
Tmag

Tmag

she is rowdy as hell with the new machine shop motor.
heads decked hi flo valves and springs
ported the EFI module
hi compression pistons fitted to the front and rear cylinder, w compression release valves
corrected the geometry 1.72 on the roller rocker arms and put the red shift cut cams
the computer is a thundermax which just keeps dumping more fuel in the injectors

there is no end to the rev, she's gunna blow captain!!

mactheman

mactheman

she is rowdy as hell with the new machine shop motor.
heads decked hi flo valves and springs
ported the EFI module
hi compression pistons fitted to the front and rear cylinder, w compression release valves
corrected the geometry 1.72 on the roller rocker arms and put the red shift cut cams
the computer is a thundermax which just keeps dumping more fuel in the injectors

there is no end to the rev, she's gunna blow captain!!
hi mate what happened to the wooden bike Seat ,,,,it aint got woodworm has it lol...mac,,

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

had to put a new Duo dirt tire on it today, these here dirt roadz are a bugger to get to.
that last tire was way to soft for the hyw..... it was kinda like riding a 3 wheeler or quad
hey mac, im back in the lower 48 but still in transition till the universe starts working again.
damn mercury is in retrograde till mid august so no one is budging until then.

any one got a copper pyramid hat or some tinfoil to wrap around my skull?

Thanks. Very,very cool bike. I used to ride mine on and off road too.

Tmag

Tmag

WORD OF THE DAY

zeit-geist /tsīt' gīst'/. noun.

how'n the hell do you pronounce that when ya got a southern drall ya'll

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

yep the plant sleeps with me lol ,,,,,my grow space is in the corner of the bedroom ,heres couple shots of buds forming,,mac,
View attachment 822432 View attachment 822433

Nice plant. Healthy and thin leaves. Just the way I like them.

Here is Critical Mass x Blue Lemon Thai I have high hopes for. I think the super skunk is showing on her.

I have seeds gifted to Pete at CH9 from shanti. He bred the plant pictured plant from them.

Shanti feminized them from his stock.

I also have some euro bred CM sold in bulk to stores from another breeder he deals with.

Been comparing CM plants all year. Got some really interesting plants so far.

1669FD50 1A1D 4F75 8412 4A34B9E84F5F
5B1B393D C64A 4CC0 A65B 3DCDCCC79DE0

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Since I woke up in the middle of the night and am here check out this new strain from ch9.

Aroma x Blue Lemon Thai. This is some of the best smoke I have grown.

The aroma is an Ed Rosenthal Super Bud hybrid bred from old Sensei seed stuff and BLT is Pete and Motarebel stuff.

The flavor is thick and smooth. A mix of lavender and deep citrus with a classic Mexican smell and taste in the background.

344A42B7 2EFC 44C4 AF55 A38B6CDD9B69
521631C1 816F 4B1C 9342 2689549C1B4C
B691D5B4 4768 4F10 9781 A1B6DAF7C860

Top Bottom