Trichomes Colour Opinions ?

• Thread starter Mattbradbury
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Looking cloudy with few amber now. I’d say your real close. A week maybe. Just watch the trichs until you get percentage amber you want. You running clean water only? How’s the rest of plant look? Is it fading pistils red etc? Pic.

Mattbradbury

Mattbradbury

Result that means a nice 2 week flush
Yeah sure am mate have ran plain water for the last six days and we're week 8 in two days was hoping to run just over 8n weeks most pistils are now rusty and the plants coming threw black mate is kannabia kreamy karamel so I think the black domina is coming out in her

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Looks good no matter what you decide. Could chop right at 8 or go to 9, maybe longer if it doesn't nanner. I like to watch the heads for size more than color once they reach this point as you could chop that the day those photos were taken and be fine. That said the plant i just chopped the other day had its buds get noticeably heavier and oilier in just those last couple days where a different grower may have chopped already. I always try to grow my cuts really long at least once to see if/when they'll nanner or just to watch for the point where quality starts to decrease. It's nice to compare the smokable buds of different harvest times of the same cut side by side too. It's also nice to grow cuts you know won't give you any trouble.

destructo

destructo

what is your plan for the end product? smoke or make hash?

if making hash id say shes done. i like the saying grow trichomes not flowers.

Mattbradbury

Mattbradbury

Looks good no matter what you decide. Could chop right at 8 or go to 9, maybe longer if it doesn't nanner. I like to watch the heads for size more than color once they reach this point as you could chop that the day those photos were taken and be fine. That said the plant i just chopped the other day had its buds get noticeably heavier and oilier in just those last couple days where a different grower may have chopped already. I always try to grow my cuts really long at least once to see if/when they'll nanner or just to watch for the point where quality starts to decrease. It's nice to compare the smokable buds of different harvest times of the same cut side by side too. It's also nice to grow cuts you know won't give you any trouble.[/
Genuinely appreciate the time you've given pal going to take 1wk8 1wk9 and then let the other go till I can least see it at its maximum coughlock, took cuts n labeled um all so shall run me favourite on a diary very soon for you to have a gander at, motaro blue going in tonight]

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

That's perfect. Today will be day 8 of flush? If ec is low, I'd chop today. I like the mix of cloudy/Amber. Hasn't started to degrade, but your window is closing

Mattbradbury

Mattbradbury

Sure is mate been planning to flush for roughly ten days,only pain they have turnt black so hard to see them using up there nutes and going yellow lol have you ran hempy buckets by anychance ?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
That's perfect. Today will be day 8 of flush? If ec is low, I'd chop today. I like the mix of cloudy/Amber. Hasn't started to degrade, but your window is closing
Ya they already started oxidizing/degrading it will be really amber in 2 weeks

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Sure is mate been planning to flush for roughly ten days,only pain they have turnt black so hard to see them using up there nutes and going yellow lol have you ran hempy buckets by anychance ?
Are thoes in Hempy's?

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Yeah, love hempys. Check out my coco styraphome cups vs all pearlite Hempy's in the photo section, under frostiest flowes. My avitar was grown in a hempy's vs coco. Wanted to see what yielded better, tasted better, and w/ Lucas form vs Botanicare. I threw the mom under a 5 gal coco scrog. Only a 600, and buds are fattening up now nice. Hempy's are done, and Jared.
Here's a pic of the SCROG in only 5 gal. 41/2 x 41/2. Im pretty certain I'll still hit 1.25 on this 600. Wish I used 15 gal. Eh, next time. Countless colas. I cut all N halfway thru flower. Great taste, and colors.
Since ya asked ;)

20180109 114528
20180108 153614
20180103 223844
Mattbradbury

Mattbradbury

Yeah, love hempys. Check out my coco styraphome cups vs all pearlite Hempy's in the photo section, under frostiest flowes. My avitar was grown in a hempy's vs coco. Wanted to see what yielded better, tasted better, and w/ Lucas form vs Botanicare. I threw the mom under a 5 gal coco scrog. Only a 600, and buds are fattening up now nice. Hempy's are done, and Jared.
Here's a pic of the SCROG in only 5 gal. 41/2 x 41/2. Im pretty certain I'll still hit 1.25 on this 600. Wish I used 15 gal. Eh, next time. Countless colas. I cut all N halfway thru flower. Great taste, and colors.
Since ya asked ;)
That's awsome brother glad your having successful times and I've not changed over soil the difference is crazy ain't it I'm using b.a.c hydro nutes with there f1 boost seems to be paying of love the low feeds

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

That's awsome brother glad your having successful times and I've not changed over soil the difference is crazy ain't it I'm using b.a.c hydro nutes with there f1 boost seems to be paying of love the low feeds
Nice. I love the simplicity of the Hempy's too. I just work up GH micro/bloom the entire time. I don't have to veg the strain at all. From a 3-5 inch clone, to worrying it's gonna get too big.
Rather than chucking moms, I'll just throw an under scrog nets. Easier to control the hight.
What is your nute regiment? How long ya veg?

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Definitely feel good, looks like a quality harvest. I live for where you're at right now(which i was just at also). How long have you been growing? Have a plan for your trim and smaller pieces? Looks nice and dense too.

Quick edit: don't sacrifice bud you might need to learn, i tend to stick a couple random plants in every room for these tests. Also, be mindful of the fact that it's not unnatural for her to nanner up after ripening. This means you have to keep her flushed and check her regularly for nanners. If you see one or think you see one, you chop right there. Anyways, nice looking girl, are you going to clone and keep her? If not, id just harvest all at peak.

Last edited:
Mattbradbury

Mattbradbury

Definitely feel good, looks like a quality harvest. I live for where you're at right now(which i was just at also). How long have you been growing? Have a plan for your trim and smaller pieces? Looks nice and dense too.

Quick edit: don't sacrifice bud you might need to learn, i tend to stick a couple random plants in every room for these tests. Also, be mindful of the fact that it's not unnatural for her to nanner up after ripening. This means you have to keep her flushed and check her regularly for nanners. If you see one or think you see one, you chop right there. Anyways, nice looking girl, are you going to clone and keep her? If not, id just harvest all at peak.
Should meet for a coffee sometime few years theory now 2 years practical mate so still learning and to be fair can never learn enough and I haven atm bro hate it as have said so many times you shold be allowed to share the love with fellow friends of the nature so prob cakes till can get on the extracts and have always been supper causues so hopefully that won't be the case to many bad storys about nanners haha and that's what I'm doing have a perfct wr mother to make sure I always have something to fall back on

Top Bottom