Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

I meant to say I never autofocus not manual focus. I'm going to test out some lenses from my local shop and see what I get on with. If I leave a deposit I can take a lens out and try it for a few days and return it with no commitment to buy. My camera actually stinks of skunk right now. I love taking photos of the plants but it's more luck than actual skill if I get a good photo, whereas I can see you know what the fuck you're doing @Toaster79 !

I use AF on moving objects mostly. But also with portraits as I set the focus point on the nearest eye. With macro for example I always use manual focus and move the camera back and forth to get the desired parts in focus.

We too have rentals but in Vienna and those prices are nasty.

william76

william76

they are also called ibizan hounds.. and they kill them because the hunters use them for one season then get rid of them. if they didn't do well they hang the dogs by their necks so their toes can touch the ground and make them dance until they get tired then leave them to hang themselves.. or tie them to the back of a car and drag them down the road or ... or... they are fucing horrible dude if i could gather all those wankers up i would fire up auschwitz and get them delivered over there..
That is bad,not civilized at all,how do they get away with it?,aint there laws against it there?,76

G gnome

G gnome

1495450462742 644425978

G gnome

G gnome

Strain is it @G gnome ?,u were saying u had the white?,is it kromes cut? The white is fire,iv not grew kromes but iv grew raskals,serious frost And strong!.u flowered her yet?. .76
No man...i DID have it but apparently it was one of the ones the guy who was holding my cut let go or lost...never even had a chance to run it....

The one in the pic is cherry cream pie

whitebob

whitebob

2 shifts but no night shift. 6:00-14:00 or 14:00-22:00. I was out with the dog earlier. We ran into a fox and that idiot started chasing it. I've still got sore throat from yelling.
mine disappeared into the woods one day for six hours.. just as i was loading the boy in the car for school... she ended up running along the main road into my nearest town...luckily she was picked up by a friend.. she's terrified of most people.. that was a scary day.. and its MOD woodland where they do firing practice.. whoops..

Top Bottom