• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

1497098678138 901012315

Toaster79

Toaster79

I've got this Purple Haze x C99 bx that got hit bad by fungus gnats as a seedling and barwly made it. Looks like hormones got all out of whack while fighting for its life so at first it started tri-whorling and later fasciating. As soon as hormones got back on track the plant started growing normally and split the stem in two. It basically topped itself.

20170612 193802

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I'm here just hanging about... just potted up two ariff og from twistedrizzla and a blue magoo x rebel og which i got from mr bee.. and got an orange bud in the flower room all lonely by herself waiting for the nepoji and the magoo to join her soon.. how you doing bud?
Not too bad, just starting back up again after cleaning all my plants out, leaving nothing for those fucking mites to feed on.
Just started germinating a few beans, 5 Tokyo, (half pack, regs), from Seeds of Compassion, 2 G13 Airborne x Exodus Cheese and 2 Sweet Pink Grapefruit Indica both by Scott Family Farms, aka Reeferman, (both fems).
Unfortunately, I'm not able to run many at a time so, pretty limited on the numbers but, looking forward to checking them out. Have so many things I'm dying to run I had to break it up like that. :fire:

:ninja:

Top Bottom