Ultra Alien grow show......

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Well going to do a test for pnw roots seeds @Kaya Paul as its a little behind the other testers had a difficult journey to make it here but finally did so today at 6pm ten beans of Ultra Alien went into a cup of ph 'ed water at 6.4 with a dab of vitamin and h2o2 and a dab of liquid karma will sit there for 24 hrs and will go from the cup to paper towels for another 24 hrs and we should have lift off ......

Sorry but I really don't know the genetic's of these yet as the only posted spot is closed - I'll post the genetic's up as soon as I know but pretty confident there fire like all of kaya's crosses ....this will also be run with pisaster from exotix genetic's ( nor cal purple diesel / starfighter f2 ) I will also toss up a thread in Ex's forum and the updates will be the same until plants are developed (less work) so off we go , bare with me till we get going

Feel free to follow along comments and suggestions welcome ......
Ultra alien grow show
Ultra alien grow show 2
Ultra alien grow show 3
Ultra alien grow show 4

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Well going to do a test for pnw roots seeds @Kaya Paul as its a little behind the other testers had a difficult journey to make it here but finally did so today at 6pm ten beans of Ultra Alien went into a cup of ph 'ed water at 6.4 with a dab of vitamin and h2o2 and a dab of liquid karma will sit there for 24 hrs and will go from the cup to paper towels for another 24 hrs and we should have lift off ......

Sorry but I really don't know the genetic's of these yet as the only posted spot is closed - I'll post the genetic's up as soon as I know but pretty confident there fire like all of kaya's crosses ....this will also be run with pisaster from exotix genetic's ( nor cal purple diesel / starfighter f2 ) I will also toss up a thread in Ex's forum and the updates will be the same until plants are developed (less work) so off we go , bare with me till we get going

Feel free to follow along comments and suggestions welcome ...... View attachment 362120View attachment 362121View attachment 362122View attachment 362123

This should be fun!! Along for the ride!

soserthc1

soserthc1

This should be fun!! Along for the ride!
Welcome front row bare with me till we take off gonna be slow to start and there is also a thread for pisaster in Exotix genetic's forum but the post will basically be the same until they take off .......I will inform everyone when they break off to separate threads
fuck ya sos! rocking the pnw hard! much luck with this test grow. I will be tuning in for this one.Z
Glad to have you my friend pull up a seat next to Gamrstwin36 and get comfortable ......

soserthc1

soserthc1

So lucky ....can't wait to watch these babies flowerish!!!:cigar:
thanks ...
Hell ya sose. Subbed over her
Welcome sir , have a seat about to toss them in paper towels in 4 mins ....
looks good, subd, can't wait to see how these turn out
Glad you could make it OF my pleasure to have you along give me a few weeks to get it a little exciting in here , really didn't wanna start updates so soon as it draws out with popping to a nice veg but been the mail trouble I wanted to get something going

peace
Soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

subbed for the show bro. kill it!

neverbreak
welcome ......
Things get cold outside but we be on fire indoors
41 today and getting colder but i prefer the cold to keep the fire inside especially without a air condition unit yet ...
front row! looking forward to seeing some dank
welcome I will def try my best ....

update after 24 soaking and 36 hrs in paper towels we have 3 with tails added a little more water and will check at 6 pm as that is 48 hrs at that point any not popped will get a sandpaper rub down
beans : fairly small but there testers and have seen small beans perform well alot of times but wanna give a good as report as possible all are nice and dark thou , picture kinda sucks but here they were this morning
IMG 0104

seems my camera is a few hours behind will try to fix that

soserthc1

soserthc1

Get em broo!

@Kaya Paul where can a brotheren find some Blue Aliens?!?
Whats good brother yea would like to get kaya to pop in as i'm still unaware of the genetic's of these beans and still waiting at Zon but here we go after 60 hrs we have 7/10 planted and the remaining 3 - two of which are opening and the last 1 was sandpapered
IMG 0071
IMG 0075
IMG 0077

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Ha! Thanks for the personalized welcome. I hope those last three get their act together and pop for ya.

PB

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ha! Thanks for the personalized welcome. I hope those last three get their act together and pop for ya.

PB
your welcome ... 2 of last 3 planted this morning so 72 hrs from start of germination we have 9/10 and 2 breaking dirt . The last still appears as thou its gonna pop as it seems to be opening , sand papered again and added it back in paper towel with this and pisaster were 20/21 so far in germing seeds .... yes seeds are very viable coming from the nw47 crew .......
IMG 0011
IMG 0012

soserthc1

soserthc1

Pulls up chair

This should be awesome!
Welcome and I finally got the genetic's to the strain sorry for delay its

mk ultra ( g13 * og kush ) times Alien Kush f2

Well 8 of 9 are up and running waiting for # 4 to pop soil and just checked the final bean in the towel and it was not there kinda confused must of dropped it putting it in or something but its gone ... so 8/10 are ready to get there grow on and will help # 4 out of soil if not up in a day or 2 but overall between these and the pisaster 20/21 popped and 17/20 are up standing tall ... will picture them tomorrow and then we get the 2 month veg ...

Top Bottom