Ultra Alien grow show......

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

UltrA aLiens as of now we have 9/10 up and appeared to lose # 10 so we will be running with 9 or possible 8 as # 4 is just breaking out of the soil with some help needed might be a little behind the other 8 (pic 2) the first is ultra alien 8 to the right with pisaster to the left .... my cups are half full with soil pro-mix to out weigh the stretch then will be fulled to the top and moved to the light ...

lesson today taught always use fresh soil if you wanna keep bugs in check as its not worth a few $ in saving to a bug issue
IMG 0003
IMG 0004

Kaya Paul

Kaya Paul

UltrA aLiens as of now we have 9/10 up and appeared to lose # 10 so we will be running with 9 or possible 8 as # 4 is just breaking out of the soil with some help needed might be a little behind the other 8 (pic 2) the first is ultra alien 8 to the right with pisaster to the left .... my cups are half full with soil pro-mix to out weigh the stretch then will be fulled to the top and moved to the light ...

lesson today taught always use fresh soil if you wanna keep bugs in check as its not worth a few $ in saving to a bug issue View attachment 364275View attachment 364276
looks dope Sos

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ultra Alien -9 last update until root ball takes off so a few weeks max , here is UA 1, 2 , 3, 5 , 6 , 7, 8, , 9 and # 4 seems to be stuck the way it is just shooting out but not up , still is nice and green so well hold it and see what comes but will have at least 8 for the show possible 9 ....

IMG 0040
IMG 0041
IMG 0042
IMG 0043
IMG 0044
IMG 0045
IMG 0046
IMG 0047
IMG 0058
soserthc1

soserthc1

@Kaya Paul ultra alien 17 days from popping out of soil , below are 8 of Ultra Alien before transplant. These are all very uniform with 6 of 8 being straight up studs at this point , you can really see that the alien kush f2 male donor is prevalent in the uniformity. After this update all will be transplanted into 1/2 gal containers until sexed or the current run is a few weeks from finishing .

below in pic 1 is 1-2-3-5 front row # 4 was a mutant seed that never did more than pop his head out
6-7-8-9 second row # 10 did not germ and somehow was lost in transfer to paper towels
then individual picture in the above order , currently only # 5 is looking below avg , the remainder are stellar , these are going to be some really nice plant

IMG 0001

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice start soser! I'll be lurking and not in a creepy way lol.;)

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looks good soser!
Transplant time the 8 have been transplanted and are now gonna get there grow on and be vegged for at least 40 days

A quick point # 5 that seemed to be the most distressed , well lets say was the only 1 not uniform with the others turned out to be my fault as when transplanting i noticed it was to wet. I would encourage anyone with a slow plant to check the roots as the other 7 plants roots looked like (pic 2) in 17 days ...

will try and get pisaster 10 transplanted later today also
IMG 0001
IMG 0011

soserthc1

soserthc1

All are a month in and we had a little up and close inspection today and a few observations. First some details and info
plant 1 - cant determine sex yet , took fim well , (fim observation vs topping later ) leaf pattern excluding the 1's
a set of 3-5-5-7 in that order and on 4 node - green ganga smell pic 1

plant 2 - appear to have 1 ball but not 100% sure but leaning male - took fim well also , leaf pattern 3-5-5-7 on 4 node , no prevalent smell yet - pic 2

plant 3 - the finest so far and the only one that could be cloned from side shoots at this point. If i had to pic a favorite a month in this girl is it , yes female and hairs are much more prevalent than all other on the stems also has some frost on upper leaves all ready - green ganja smell pic 3 3-5-7 on 3rd node pic 3

plant 4 - there is not 1 died as a little seedling

plant 5 - no sex yet , the weakest of all 8 at this point , didn't take the fim was re-cut- fimmed or topped at inspection. kushy smell
leaf pattern 3-5-5-7 on 5th node and (more on this observation later) - pic 4......going to do 4 plants a post as i'm waiting for the damn yeti's to drop for over 36 hrs now

All of these plants are solid green without any nutrient deficiencies like red stems - all have been feed tea 1 and will get a tea feeding every monday with a watering when needed and 1 light nutrient feeding in between , less is better at this point
IMG 0001
IMG 0002
IMG 0003
IMG 0006

Last edited:
soserthc1

soserthc1

An example of plant 3 that could be cloned at this point (without chopping the top off ) and took the fim like a champ as stated above this is my favorite so far at a month in -

IMG 0004
IMG 0005

Latest posts

Top Bottom