• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Opinions are possible conjecture.
Instead of saying "hey thats too far" , I could have stated facts - as in
" hey, I think those little guys are only getting 45 ppfd"

Hey brother, all I'm sayin is you don't need to trip. You're just royalty, man. Cause we are the kings of sayin stupid sh*t on this forum. I throw out a solid "face-palm" at least once a day. Besides, I'm guessing at least half of us are baked potatoes, and the other half are warmin up the oven.

...and most importantly...

It's all good fun.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Opinions are possible conjecture.
Instead of saying "hey thats too far" , I could have stated facts - as in
" hey, I think those little guys are only getting 45 ppfd"

Hey brother, all I'm sayin is you don't need to trip. You're just royalty, man. Cause we are the kings of sayin stupid sh*t on this forum. I throw out a solid "face-palm" at least once a day. Besides, I'm guessing at least half of us are baked potatoes, and the other half are warmin up the oven.

...and most importantly...

It's all good fun.
This is why we harass each other. For science! Lol. Learning be taking place mon.
So here is the deal. I have a couple monstercrop reveg plants in that veg space. Also another plant with nodes so close it’s stupid lol.
Sooooo the lights are higher in that pic cause I’m working on the structure I want not stackin.
Now.. could I have turned 2 tubes off and left it fairly close for same results.. maybe haha. I am aware of the steep loss of intensity with floros every inch you get away from em, but if I hadn’t known I would now.
Thanks @The Jewels

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

This is why we harass each other. For science! Lol. Learning be taking place mon.
So here is the deal. I have a couple monstercrop reveg plants in that veg space. Also another plant with nodes so close it’s stupid lol.
Sooooo the lights are higher in that pic cause I’m working on the structure I want not stackin.
Now.. could I have turned 2 tubes off and left it fairly close for same results.. maybe haha. I am aware of the steep loss of intensity with floros every inch you get away from em, but if I hadn’t known I would now.
Thanks @The Jewels

I was unsuccessful at growing with flouros so I have no clue.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I was unsuccessful at growing with flouros so I have no clue.
Definitely not efficient use of power but they are hands down the best for seedlings. The 200 watts im using that could be replaced by more efficient leds isn’t breaking me mind you and I m happy. I think it’s funny that floros aren’t obsolete. Most huge facilities even still use them over their clones

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Definitely not efficient use of power but they are hands down the best for seedlings. The 200 watts im using that could be replaced by more efficient leds isn’t breaking me mind you and I m happy. I think it’s funny that floros aren’t obsolete. Most huge facilities even still use them over their clones

I'm seeing a lot of them using CMH now too.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Mounted the 150 w hps yard light (2700k) on a random chunk o plywood. Now we are rocknrollin
I burnt some tips on the real og blastin her with pk. Not bad tho, she’s gotta pay ta play.
Bubblegummer is looking minty
Random mystery plant flower pic there for ya bud.
That other random mixed is looking like turd and not wanting to develop flowers. She’s been a real arse hole but what can ya do

4A3CBB47 273A 4641 8BD0 932803861C2E
F3605D03 4C7F 40A1 AF7A ECE0DB8DE3AA
81AE1A7F 0093 4FAB B2E0 F0818ECB7993
CABE007E 7EC8 48D5 9CBA 2D18490EC7D9
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Planted 16 tomatoes seeds bred for my climate. Doing a hardcore pheno hunt. Didn’t read one bit of info on growing tomatoes but I’m gonna go ahead and treat it like weed and see how she goes. Still got half the pack to plant tonight. 2 dollars for like 30-40 seeds seems wonderful when you are from the cannabis world lol. I will be training them like weed. Feeding them like weed etc unless I see a problem. On the pack I see a hand scattering many seeds per container but I’m not havin that shit. Planted one single seed per solo. Wow this is some edgy shit my dudes. Imagine secretly growing food. Better be careful not to reveal my true identity or the local constabulary will be kickin down my door to take me off to jail. Pray 4 me dawwwgZ haha gotta sling these ‘matoes’ To feed the fam. Just the way it is. Before judging this illicit behaviour make sure and look inward.
Oh by the way, my chocolate girl guides and angel 98 s are all doing decent. Can’t wait for that. Oh and a new stinky cheesy O G mother addition to the veg chamber from a good buddy. Survived the cold trip. Thanks ol @Balanque you good lookin sob!

AABDB70C CD03 4551 A8E0 EF3C1E62CC19
D6F9B60D E8A5 4128 95E8 AA6033054E4A
4347327F 1B30 4EA7 B1A1 37B4ED38E35C
Top Bottom