Uncle Roms Mixed Pack Mishaps

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

This is a seed from my first c99 harvest. It was pollenated by blueberry. It’s a runt but doesn’t look mutated and seems nice and indica leaning. I left one big fan leaf just for fun. Little bonsai expirament to see how she goes.
My friend has the other seed that I planted over at his place. It looks like it has gigantism or Triploid type thing. Looks mutated and blueberry and hermiesque but he’s down to see what happens.

FD325800 D76F 49F9 BFD2 DBFA372CCBF1
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This is a seed from my first c99 harvest. It was pollenated by blueberry. It’s a runt but doesn’t look mutated and seems nice and indica leaning. I left one big fan leaf just for fun. Little bonsai expirament to see how she goes.
My friend has the other seed that I planted over at his place. It looks like it has gigantism or Triploid type thing. Looks mutated and blueberry and hermiesque but he’s down to see what happens.

Arent mutations common with original blueberry?

I have s-1’s from someones cut of stella blue dream (santa cruz cut) and the seedlings can be pretty weird.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Arent mutations common with original blueberry?

I have s-1’s from someones cut of stella blue dream (santa cruz cut) and the seedlings can be pretty weird.
Yep. And herming is also common. This one here looks low risk, but the other one (not in picture) looks sketchy af lol. Buddy figures it will either be a legend or a herm monster. He’s cloning it then flowering it. If it’s wicked good he ll keep the cuts. If it wants to throw nanners constantly he will toss em.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Good day. starting week 5 on real og and bubblegummer. They are drinking like crazy and just received a 800 ppm pk heavy feed. They are wanting water every 2-3 days in their 7 gal homes. Got some seeds up

BD1E0EAD 90D8 4352 8C55 A6D54A3737D2
31886BE0 FE0D 4B63 BA7D 38F139113FD5
B5D6784F 9F73 4316 99F6 B8EFBE049F2B
The Jewels

The Jewels

I have never had cannabis close enough to a T5ho bulb to do it any harm.
If the canopy is cool enough, you can jam their little heads right into the hood .

Sqeak them up a couple inches ( on a bench of some sort), they will get double the intensity .
20181205 223158

Srenots

Srenots

I have never had cannabis close enough to a T5ho bulb to do it any harm.
If the canopy is cool enough, you can jam their little heads right into the hood .

Sqeak them up a couple inches ( on a bench of some sort), they will get double the intensity . View attachment 859366
use the T5's fer seed and clones in veg...works awesome and no need to worry bout the babies touchin the bulbs.....lay that sht down on em~

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

It was unsolicited advice .
I am sure he knows whatz up .

I could have presented it hypothetically .
I got no business telling anybody what to do .

It’s good advice. T5 s rock! At times I drop it on em. At times I lift er up to purposely stretch shit out a bit. Also I have led bulbs blastin on the plants as well as t 5 s

Ahhh, dude we all do the unsolicited advice thing here. Without it the forum would be boring. Besides, I learn all kinds of things giving unsolicited advice to far more experienced growers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom