Unknown Seeds Help For Sexing

• Thread starter Perv46
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Perv46

Unknown seeds help for sexing
hi every one this is the first time I have posted on any type of forum i need help I've been given some seeds planted them the are now 3 weeks into veg
Can any one tell me if they are male or female
I ain't got a clue so any comments would be much appreciated
Hope to here soon

P

Perv46

:borg:
Thanks for your input guys
I will post some more picks tomorrow

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Better pictures but it maybe a little early to tell..
All the Best

N

Nog

You need a magnifying glass if you are going to pick them early.

Don't pull up what you think are males till you are totally sure, as sometimes you could swear it's a male but then it puts out a pistil.

william76

william76

Yea,ull hav a few weeks yet if there only 3 weeks in veg,as said above dont pull any till ur sure,males are usualy taller with less branching,they usually show sex first,the longer they go without showing sex the more likely there female,youve plenty time yet though,good luck,76

P

Perv46

You need a magnifying glass if you are going to pick them early.

Don't pull up what you think are males till you are totally sure, as sometimes you could swear it's a male but then it puts out a pistil.
Thanks Nog

P

Perv46

Yea,ull hav a few weeks yet if there only 3 weeks in veg,as said above dont pull any till ur sure,males are usualy taller with less branching,they usually show sex first,the longer they go without showing sex the more likely there female,youve plenty time yet though,good luck,76
Thanks William
Shall I put some picks up when they are 5 weeks or should I wait longer
Perv

SeedyGirl

SeedyGirl

I would wait till six weeks but there is an asymmetrical twist seeming to happen with the branches that are another tell of a female in veg.

N

Nog

I have some at about 3 1/2 weeks in veg, they are in beercups.

I have put them under 12/12 as I think beercups are too small to leave them in for 5 to 6 weeks to show sex naturally, and I have too many to put in bigger pots and then fit under the lights.

I will leave them under 12/12 for a week and by then I think they would have started forming pre-flowers, even though they may be too small to see, and then I will put them straight back under 24/0, and they can re-veg at the same time as they form the pre-flowers that had started forming under 12/12.

Looking to get my numbers down quickly both for legal purposes and also for easier management.

Top Bottom