vape's 2013 outdoo

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

so weve been picking up clones here and there. got em in the tub vegging until i can get em ready for outside. heres the lineup of CLONES:

trainwreck
lemon trainwreck
platinum kush
purple nepal
sour alien
Chemdog D
raskals OG
cherry AK
maui ( i think waui, but it just said maui)
Vapes 2013 outdoo

when i was going to get the camera i just closed the door slightly to the bathroom, as soon as i get back to take pics, my mr. kitty got into the bathroom and does what he does best. what a herbivore. sorry bout the blurry pics, just didnt want to turn off the fan :)
Vapes 2013 outdoo 3
Vapes 2013 outdoo 2

vaporedout

vaporedout

ive posted the pic before here but i cant get enough of it, its mr. kitty running in from outside, these were the only pics i could snap while chasing him....

1. caught in the act
DSC07023

2. dropped the evidence upon entering the home
DSC06734

3. picked up the evidence then fled
DSC06737

vaporedout

vaporedout

had family/kids over so i had to move the clones from their vegging tub to outdoors..... i found a nice spot under the patio that gets direct sun for a bit then turns to shade for the rest of the day. the clones look like they like it so far. up next is my seed collection:
i popped a few of each..... i have blue dream seeds (from an outdoor grow i did) a strain called economy kush, which i found out was just the clubs name for their cheap grams, so it could be anything. and lastly i got seeds from a kush i grew , that is a very fast vegger..... heres some pics from the 8th of april.... im going to snap a few pics tomorrow. they have been getting a nice home brewed tea lately and the growth rate is amazing!!
DSC00501

the top 2 on the right have me puzzled... they are from Emerald Triangle seeds, Cherry OG..... they were popped before the others and they are considerably smaller... hmmm ohh well
DSC00498

the one in the red pot is a seed i found in my car when i was cleaning it out, dont know what it is but should be fun.
DSC00499
DSC00500

symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice selection Vape, man do I wish I could put something out this early ....the weathers so iffy around here, 7oF one day the next 32F! LOL

Early spring's the perfect time to put your babies out, not that many bugs yet and the sun's not scorchin' either! Good luck with the grow!

vaporedout

vaporedout

still veggin away, so heres some boring veg pics... ive been pretty busy and just got around to feeding them nutes. they were getting nutes from the teas ive been giving them but they need their fish emulsion :) ive topped the bigger ones and im thinking i will clone a few of them (for friends and fam)

the seedlings are doing good, got one confirmed female (part of my econo kush)
DSC00669
DSC00671

the clones.....
i know there is 13 different clones
trainwreck
lemon trainwreck
platinum kush
purple nepal- DIED from RA (the club threw those in for free)
sour alien
Chemdog D
raskals OG
cherry AK
maui ( i think waui, but it just said maui)
pac-man (said its 100% indica)
victorian (25 to1 cbd/thc)
cotton candy
chocolope
purple crack
DSC00667
DSC00672

then theres E.T.'s CHERRY OG, pretty funny i have one short and bushy one, and the other is a lanky one
DSC00668

and im pretty sure ive got the thripes under control, no new damage
DSC00670

vaporedout

vaporedout

nice variety vap // hope it's all dank.
plants look good // can u upcan to bigger pots ?? or is that home for the duration ??/ watch out for kitties on the loose..
peace mogrow
yeah theyre going into bigger soon, just need time and soil. wont be long now.

vaporedout

vaporedout

so i finally got around to up-potting these beast :) most of them went into their normal 5gal buckets where they will stay for the rest of their time alive. i was gifted a few big buckets (30gal i think) so i put 2 strains that i want the most product from (cherry AK and pak-man). im also trying 2 plants in a tub. i love playing with these things and experimenting. ill post some pics of a tie-down job im doing with a blue dream seed. its getting funky. anyways no bugs since i delt with thripes, and all the roots looked good when i up-potted. im brewing some tea for a spray tomorrow night, then i was thinking about taking a few cuttings monday, after theyve had their tea and are ok from up-potting. does that sound ok or should i wait another week for any "shock" to go away?
DSC00709

DSC00710
DSC00711
DSC00712

DSC00716
DSC00713
DSC00717
DSC00718

vaporedout

vaporedout

so far im diggin the cherry OG, now if they will only show their sex!!!
DSC00724
DSC00725

(thats paint on my hands, theyre not that dry :) )

random shot of platiunum kush prayin :)
DSC00723

now for my science experiment. im going to up pot her in a wide bucket so i can get a full circle around
DSC00727
DSC00726

im gonna take more pics tomorrow, cant believe how much growth in 6 days!! lovin the Teas.

vaporedout

vaporedout

very cool pic geologic!! did he/she like to eat the fan leaves? i was snapping pics today and another one of our babies was enjoying the canopy. these are my misc. seeds with a wheres waldo twist :)
DSC00741

now back to these gals loving the cali sun
DSC00728
DSC00729
DSC00730
DSC00731
DSC00734
DSC00735
DSC00736
DSC00737

heres my high CBD strain
DSC00733

DSC00732

im going to take some clones today of the big gals, to try and help out some friends this year. i got olivias cloning gel and a tutorial i found here

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...e-to-what-i-do-that-works.56191/#post-1060444

this one just stood out to me and made me feel confident in cloning so here goes nothing.
thanks TheTommyK, my fellow cat enthusiast

Top Bottom