vape's 2013 outdoo

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

I'd love more info about your teas, recipe, application ... We have at least 4 more weeks growing season and a deck for ER use if we hit a quick frost before October 10. That's been my season with all gardening here.

I've been nuting with FoxFarm. Blossom Builder. Just started trying Beasty Bloom.

vaporedout

vaporedout

so heres the "trainwreck"........ it was labeled that from the dispensary. im not sure, once it cures im sure we should be able to tell by the smell, trainwreck has a very distinct smell. we were gonna let it go this week but each time i scoped it i saw more ambers, im think this was about 70/30 ambers. this plant also had caterpillars bad, notice the chunk of bud on the top cola missing, that got eaten. all the more reason to pull it. i tried to take pics through the scope but couldnt figure that out. cant wait to trim and cure...
DSC01064
DSC01062
DSC01067

@third eye, we use different bat guanos, for veg we use high N ones, for flower we use high P&K ones. we also use powdered kelp, along with some potassium and molasses. im still gettin the hang of things feeding schedule wise, and when the wife gets sick, unfortunately between work animals and her the plants get the neglect :( one year they will be on point, but until then were good with our thoroughly flushed organic smoke :)

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Esp1
"espalier" update

Like I said before:
wish I'd started 2 months earlier--
no tellin' how much more horizontal and vertical growth she woudda gone...

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

@third eye, we use different bat guanos, for veg we use high N ones, for flower we use high P&K ones. we also use powdered kelp, along with some potassium and molasses. im still gettin the hang of things feeding schedule wise, and when the wife gets sick, unfortunately between work animals and her the plants get the neglect :( one year they will be on point, but until then were good with our thoroughly flushed organic smoke :)[/quote]

TY for this thread and expertise. I've been curing and trimming for eternities. Glad I don't have to trim dispensary perfect! Three more plants coming down this week.

Thank much!!

3iM

Few views of Colorado Mnt Grow here
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/updates-on-colorado-mountain-grow.57796/page-3

Latest posts

Top Bottom