Vending To Clubs? Lab Tested?

• Thread starter The Humanure
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
$750 for a lb?:opps: I hope it trimmed itself because I’m pretty sure trimmers are about 150 per lb... so your only getting 600 and thats before subtracting what you spent to grow it.:speechless:
I could never even imagine growing a 100 lbs and only walking away with 50k:cry:
It would be 100 times easier less stressful to go make that being a manager at Panda Express!

tifosi

tifosi

Here in Cali it's become more of a hobby than a money maker,people are nickel and diming it out to get by.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Here in Cali it's become more of a hobby than a money maker,people are nickel and diming it out to get by.
Ya shitty, but hobbies are only fun till it feels like work then you want to get paid. The broker is trolling that price

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Seems like the broker or owning a store front is the way to go
Lol it’s all networking. To be a good broker you must have some pawns to transport who will keep there mouths shut. Only way that happens is if they fear you or what you will do. In the Midwest a lb of year old outdoor will go 2 grand all day. So huge profits on a load:D
Before legalization the hard working farmers got paid, not anymore.

O

OrganicPro

Still getting 15 a p for outdoor in Mendocino. Y’all needa step it up lol

O

OrganicPro

Lol it’s all networking. To be a good broker you must have some pawns to transport who will keep there mouths shut. Only way that happens is if they fear you or what you will do. In the Midwest a lb of year old outdoor will go 2 grand all day. So huge profits on a load:D
Before legalization the hard working farmers got paid, not anymore.
Yesss EXACTLY! Networking is key. Just need to find the people that need it.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Still getting 15 a p for outdoor in Mendocino. Y’all needa step it up lol
That’s kind of what I was thinking. It’s all in the grow. These guys better watch out, soon 1999 swag prices will be all they get lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

What do u mean lol? I pulled 74 lbs off of 25 outtdoors. Got rid of em at 18 and sum at 22 in Mendocino buddy.. So what exactly are u tryin to say?
You did???? Well you must be the next American Gangster? I say you prob smoked 75 elbows and became a legend in your own mind..
I post was a reply of you begging for cheap prices. Now you can blow smoke on Demontrichs nuts if you want, but you was asking for hook ups.. Aint a mf'er here reading this thread think any different.
So you already showed your full of shit, and I dont see why this last post is any diff.
I have to say, your either full of shit, or dumber than a box of rocks if you really just made 150k + and you felt the need to impress me, on a public site, when a picture of 1 beautiful plant would of sufficed..
in 10 years that is 1.5 mil.... Ya,,, I leave my emoji for you!

And now you want to buy some cheap.. Cause with 75 elbows you didnt keep any, and we are just a couple months from harvest...
This site always provides me a good laugh from new members...
Hopefully you aint over 21 with that inferiority complex, or you be able to sit around playing spades telling the whole deck how you was the 150k a year plus dude, that needs to bum a noodle at lock down...

20245544 916981055127609 6565991691877598034 n
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
You did???? Well you must be the next American Gangster? I say you prob smoked 75 elbows and became a legend in your own mind..
I post was a reply of you begging for cheap prices. Now you can blow smoke on Demontrichs nuts if you want, but you was asking for hook ups.. Aint a mf'er here reading this thread think any different.
So you already showed your full of shit, and I dont see why this last post is any diff.
I have to say, your either full of shit, or dumber than a box of rocks if you really just made 150k + and you felt the need to impress me, on a public site, when a picture of 1 beautiful plant would of sufficed..
in 10 years that is 1.5 mil.... Ya,,, I leave my emoji for you!

And now you want to buy some cheap.. Cause with 75 elbows you didnt keep any, and we are just a couple months from harvest...
This site always provides me a good laugh from new members...
Hopefully you aint over 21 with that inferiority complex, or you be able to sit around playing spades telling the whole deck how you was the 150k a year plus dude, that needs to bum a noodle at lock down...
That last part was freaking great lol 150k+ a year dude

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
$750 for a lb?:opps: I hope it trimmed itself because I’m pretty sure trimmers are about 150 per lb... so your only getting 600 and thats before subtracting what you spent to grow it.:speechless:
I could never even imagine growing a 100 lbs and only walking away with 50k:cry:
It would be 100 times easier less stressful to go make that being a manager at Panda Express!
My buddy pays 15 bucks an hour has 4 trimmers... he crosses state line because its only worth 800 in most shops...now beyond the trim cost guess what? If you vend 20-30 pounds they want to hit you with a 1099 now too

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
My buddy pays 15 bucks an hour has 4 trimmers... he crosses state line because its only worth 800 in most shops...now beyond the trim cost guess what? If you vend 20-30 pounds they want to hit you with a 1099 now too
Haha they were doing that in Colorado in 2010. Enjoy it next step you won’t be allowed to sell to them at all unless your a licsensed facility. They use the home growers to get the ball and income rolling then they will cut you out. Just wait and see! All you Cali guys remember you heard it here first:D

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Haha they were doing that in Colorado in 2010. Enjoy it next step you won’t be allowed to sell to them at all unless your a licsensed facility. They use the home growers to get the ball and income rolling then they will cut you out. Just wait and see! All you Cali guys remember you heard it here first:D
Shit i have been dealing with it for years.. you try to do it all by the books on the books... and your neighbors is pushing pounds out of state, cops at everyones door and fuckin walmart and phyzer will clean house after were all locked up

sixstring

sixstring

Shit i have been dealing with it for years.. you try to do it all by the books on the books... and your neighbors is pushing pounds out of state, cops at everyones door and fuckin walmart and phyzer will clean house after were all locked up

But who's going to smoke the weed if they lock us all up ? They just wanna use the sessions scare to warn us about all the new taxes coming.
The internet has turned many many people into growers,it only seems natural the prices keep falling as more and more people grow there own and massive rec grows get licenses.once rj Reynolds gets into it and makes 20boofpacks for 20 bucks it's game over haha.

Top Bottom