Week 4 Flowering, Fan Leaves Drooping

• Thread starter meyer lansky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Your getting great help here. And your plants look pretty good, regardless.

But I wanted to throw in my 2 cents.

Ok... I see two things going wrong.

First is a Nitrogen toxicity.

Secondly they are suffering from a phosphorus deficiency, big time.

Now I read through most of the tread, but not all. I do know that your using way too many additives. It makes it very hard to determine if it's just an under or over feeding issue, or if there is a toxicity or overabundance of a certain nutrient that is causing lockout or aggressive nitrogen intake.

Like has been suggested, you should look into simplifying your feeding regimen (on your next run) into one quality ,basic feed , with a few additives.
A lot of nutrients bottles do not list the full schedule of ingredients,and you could very well be overloading them on PGRs, or growth stimulators.

Hope this helps.
Best of luck.
Peace
I'm gonna jump out the window and say, I love your kohonaas. . Go for broke right off the bat.. You can see that your thoughts is you can pay your way to success. And you might. U got a hell of a start.
I think your trying to use chems to achieve huge harvests and that is what is really impeding you.
I'm just guessing but I think you prob should stay away from the grow shop for awhile. I think they may think your last name is Mastercard. ..
Your yield will suffer some from the damage already done. I would def keep an eye out for mold, or anything else as the plants are susceptible to other problems now..
You are gonna have some serious fun with your setup and this run is just one of many that I hope I get to watch you throw down on.. Prob just need to quit hitting it with so many roids. .... :)

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I'm gonna jump out the window and say, I love your kohonaas. . Go for broke right off the bat.. You can see that your thoughts is you can pay your way to success. And you might. U got a hell of a start.
I think your trying to use chems to achieve huge harvests and that is what is really impeding you.
I'm just guessing but I think you prob should stay away from the grow shop for awhile. I think they may think your last name is Mastercard. ..
Your yield will suffer some from the damage already done. I would def keep an eye out for mold, or anything else as the plants are susceptible to other problems now..
You are gonna have some serious fun with your setup and this run is just one of many that I hope I get to watch you throw down on.. Prob just need to quit hitting it with so many roids. .... :)
Haha. I think you quoted the wrong guy.
But I love you too.:bored::happy:

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Lol, I swear I wish I had your space, I'd run a different strain per table of some high end eucalyptus ..But you're in it for profit...I suggest like a northern lights or something similar that's fairly easy to grow and forgiving until you get some experience, it's also heavy yielding good overall quality.

5 tables with 2k worth of wattage lights per table...sheesh...xmas everytime I enter the flower room.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lol, I swear I wish I had your space, I'd run a different strain per table of some high end eucalyptus ..But you're in it for profit...I suggest like a northern lights or something similar that's fairly easy to grow and forgiving until you get some experience, it's also heavy yielding good overall quality.

5 tables with 2k worth of wattage lights per table...sheesh...xmas everytime I enter the flower room.
Thats what im saying! Shit let me loose in that grow room! Plz.. Hell i might come work there for free! Just give me my 5x10 :)
We do got to trade in the hps, for cmh315"s and cobs tho :) since money is no option, and dosers/ph adjusters, and complete wifi environmental controller...
My bad I got carried away....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Haha. I think you quoted the wrong guy.
But I love you too.:bored::happy:
By the way,, or you the Shroom king? I used to think about growing some. I read a couple articles about it.. Didnt look like much was needed. Think the oxymoron of the situation was that you need to grow bacteria in a sterile environment :(

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
By the way,, or you the Shroom king? I used to think about growing some. I read a couple articles about it.. Didnt look like much was needed. Think the oxymoron of the situation was that you need to grow bacteria in a sterile environment :(
I'm a field hunting shroomologist,lol.
Never really tried growing them.

20160411 132446 1 1
meyer lansky

meyer lansky

so what exactly do you guys suggest i do from here on, im a few days past week 5, do i flush all my rez's for a few days and then just start week 6 with base nutes, calmag, silica, raw and dry koolbloom until week 8 and take it down??? different opinions are welcome

what would u guys do right now looking at the plants in the middle 5?? what do i need to do from here on to keep my crop not from screwing up even more?? flush forma few days and just use those nutes i just mentioned??

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

What strain/strains are you running? Yup, you are running towards the end of your koolbloom window. Have you been using it? It's a 2 week feed, but can definitely get a week of it, you doin a 1 week or 2 week flush? I definitely recommend the 2 week...you've been abusive to your girls...they look to have forgiven you, from the pics they look quite rewarding. If you haven't started flushing yet...get on it..

meyer lansky

meyer lansky

actually, i didnt go for the flush, i just did a rez change bc all of my plants already came out there N toxicity and dificiencies, so i decided to go head with just the base nutes and then calmag, silica and raw for the next week until week 6 1/2 then i will do another rez change on week 7 and add the same base nutes with calmag, silica and raw and add the dry koolbloom for that week 7 for the whole week, then i will start the flush at around week 7 1/2 for 3-4 day and then start harvesting bc it seems that they've gotten out of there N toxcity and all there deficencies bc they have been drink alot of water in the last couple of days so i can see that they are absorbing there food now and my 70 gallon rez's after 2-3 days go down to half of the 70 gallon rez which means that they are eating now, and i also check the ppm on all of them and after 3 days it goes down from 1800 ppm to about 1000,
i just need a good recommendation for a bloombuster to speed up my finishing of the crop, anyone recommend a good bloom buster besides for dry koolbloom, so far after doing research that seems to be the best one so far, recommendations please if anyone has???
thank u

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

They've come out their deficiencies already????? Alrighty. Good luck with the finish let us know how it turns out.

meyer lansky

meyer lansky

yep np, u still think i should go with the base nutes, calmag, silica and raw and the last 2 weeks just add dry koolblum to that?
or maybe use liquid koolbloom with those nutes this week, then just the last week or 2 replace the liquid koolblum with the dry koolblum?

meyer lansky

meyer lansky

Meyer good buddy. I tell you what you do.. give me the keys to the grow room and go home and relax.. I got this. . I MAKE SURE YOU GOT MONEY AND BUDS!

I dying a slow death over here.....................
lol, you have a resume??? let me see how long you been in the game for? where r u from?

meyer lansky

meyer lansky

Your getting great help here. And your plants look pretty good, regardless.

But I wanted to throw in my 2 cents.

Ok... I see two things going wrong.

First is a Nitrogen toxicity.

Secondly they are suffering from a phosphorus deficiency, big time.

Now I read through most of the tread, but not all. I do know that your using way too many additives. It makes it very hard to determine if it's just an under or over feeding issue, or if there is a toxicity or overabundance of a certain nutrient that is causing lockout or aggressive nitrogen intake.

Like has been suggested, you should look into simplifying your feeding regimen (on your next run) into one quality ,basic feed , with a few additives.
A lot of nutrients bottles do not list the full schedule of ingredients,and you could very well be overloading them on PGRs, or growth stimulators.

Hope this helps.
Best of luck.
Peace

hey shroomking, thanks for the vote of confidence, i want to ask your opinoin on this? how would you finish up this grow, it is 5 1/2 weeks in, how would you finish up here? i think i did have a toxicity issue but i think its gone now because i can see the ppm and water keeps dropping so there eating now, but before yes i agree it was some kind of deficiency prior but i think its over because there all eating, i just changed the rez put base nuts calmag sillica and raw kept it simple, only 1 thing i will try out FF cha ching towards the end, i heard it gives you crystals on your buds and a higher THC, sp how would you finish this crop out?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
hey shroomking, thanks for the vote of confidence, i want to ask your opinoin on this? how would you finish up this grow, it is 5 1/2 weeks in, how would you finish up here? i think i did have a toxicity issue but i think its gone now because i can see the ppm and water keeps dropping so there eating now, but before yes i agree it was some kind of deficiency prior but i think its over because there all eating, i just changed the rez put base nuts calmag sillica and raw kept it simple, only 1 thing i will try out FF cha ching towards the end, i heard it gives you crystals on your buds and a higher THC, sp how would you finish this crop out?

I don't use your products so I really don't have a solid answer as to how you should proceed.
But guessing...
I would drop the silica ,use Base feed with one type of bloom booster for two more weeks, then plain water to finish.

Best of luck.
Peace

Smerb

Smerb

@meyer lansky I might be late to this but, what size are your pots? ive seen a lot of drooping from no root space. if you vegged for so long then them roots need room. just thinkin and stinkin, up the room!

meyer lansky

meyer lansky

i dont have pots, there in 4x4 cubes, laying on a 4x8 table with coco mat on top of the table and the cubes on top of the coco mats

Latest posts

Top Bottom