Week5-6 Under Developed, Small Buds

• Thread starter planesane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
planesane

planesane

the recipe i use when i switch bases works very well, i am only having a problem this time do to that vpd being so far off. I know its not perfect, and i think its way to costly in nutes. what we save in water we spend in nutes. where as my other recipe uses a bit more water but costs far far less to run and way fewer products. I like simple and DTW. I am just gonna run one room old way and one room recirculating to see the difference, then go with what i like more.

planesane

planesane

I was taught a few different ways and from a few different people and i am always willing and wanting to learn more. i am definitely here looking for knowledge to apply to improve

planesane

planesane

Alright so I don't even know how long these really went. I started to have a lot of fan leaf yellowing and purpling and even getting dried and crunch brown tips of fan leaves. We were already running low ppm and minimal nutes so we overdrived for about a week flushed a few days andnpulled.i didn't take any pictures as we pulled down but here is some hanging. They definitely we're not huge but they were dense and decently structured.

IMG 20180430 060756
IMG 20180430 060749
IMG 20180430 060740
IMG 20180430 060730
IMG 20180430 060711
Monster762

Monster762

Alright so I don't even know how long these really went. I started to have a lot of fan leaf yellowing and purpling and even getting dried and crunch brown tips of fan leaves. We were already running low ppm and minimal nutes so we overdrived for about a week flushed a few days andnpulled.i didn't take any pictures as we pulled down but here is some hanging. They definitely we're not huge but they were dense and decently structured.
Yeah might not hit the weight you aimed for but looks like some good bud though.

Top Bottom