Week5-6 Under Developed, Small Buds

• Thread starter planesane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
planesane

planesane

Here are some more pictures. Getting worse I think, hard to tell.

IMG 20180412 172007
IMG 20180412 172024
IMG 20180412 172014
IMG 20180412 172030
IMG 20180412 172039
planesane

planesane

Wait to add i do not run my temps that high. Shit would cook under my gavitas i like to run them pretty close to the bulbs to really gelp the secondary canopy. My problem doesnt quite look the same but lacking in actual mass yes all my ogees are, my gg4 pulls 2 per light pretty much no matter how fucked my ogees become, its like i can piss in them and theyll grow. Also i am curious as to if your phing daily and what you are keeping you average at, i have no yellowing just leaf curl and odd strectchy colahs on my ogees. And my ph range is 5.6-6.2 the tellowing just seems to be that there is something getting locked out usually cause of ph.
So for the first 5 weeks I was recirculating and pH every day and add water if I needed to lower the ppms. I also normally used dynabloom 1 part at week 3 and 5 and I did not this time. Sorry I got excited when I saw that picture of that kola and thought u were my savior for my recipe lol

planesane

planesane

My Rh in the walkways is about 55% while in the canopy it's about 40. What ready do I want to go by? I would think the canopy humidity because that's where the damn kola is growing.

straincreation

straincreation

Is there a reason why your running two different bases besides the point that super nutrients are super cheap. Do you run the same amount, ime advanced has alot more in it and i use alot less i have a 4k garden that i use advanced, but i run sensi ab. All the way threw. Do you supplement with cal mag when using super nutrients i find that the cal on that product is quite low for cannabis, so i supplement. Other than that id try and lower uour temps if your running low hummidity. And regular ppms. Your vpd means nothing if the ph is off though. Like i said though this recipe has me fucken stumped. Im lowering all my nutrients and keicking back on the sonic bloom, i used to run it the first four weeks and switch to big bud but after some reseach found that i should try to use them in conjuction bump the big bud, and use the 0-50-30 more sparingly for better results so here we go. Lets run it
Yes I am running super nutrients for week 1-4
Conissuer week 5-9

straincreation

straincreation

My Rh in the walkways is about 55% while in the canopy it's about 40. What ready do I want to go by? I would think the canopy humidity because that's where the damn kola is growing.
Just lower your temps with that humidity.

planesane

planesane

@straincreation I switch to Adanced because that is what was taught to me I never knew why I just went with it. I do add cal mag with both bases. I used to run a recipe similar to yours but I used monster bloom for my 0-50-30. I no longer use that but instead we use dynabloom 1 part week 3 and 5, big bud week 2,4,6, then overdrive 7,8,9.

planesane

planesane

This time I did not hit them with the dyna bloom, I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

straincreation

straincreation

@straincreation I switch to Adanced because that is what was taught to me I never knew why I just went with it. I do add cal mag with both bases. I used to run a recipe similar to yours but I used monster bloom for my 0-50-30. I no longer use that but instead we use dynabloom 1 part week 3 and 5, big bud week 2,4,6, then overdrive 7,8,9.
Ahhh the cal mag could be your culprit, advanced makes the recipe, well there whole line with cal mag in all there bases, thats all there 3parts and everything, this may be locking out other nutrints from getting in your plants. I do not run cal mag in my advanced grow and have never had a problem with yrllowing. the exact opposite actually I have a problem with fall fade coming through late and my day 70 leaves fully green even after a full 10 day flush

straincreation

straincreation

M
This time I did not hit them with the dyna bloom, I wonder if that had anything to do with it.
MAybe your size but i wouldnt contribute that to the o er health of the plant, and yellowing of the leaves this early.

straincreation

straincreation

Ahhh the cal mag could be your culprit, advanced makes the recipe, well there whole line with cal mag in all there bases, thats all there 3parts and everything, this may be locking out other nutrints from getting in your plants. I do not run cal mag in my advanced grow and have never had a problem with yrllowing. the exact opposite actually I have a problem with fall fade coming through late and my day 70 leaves fully green even after a full 10 day flush
To combat this i lower my base ppms last 4 weeks.

planesane

planesane

well yesterday i made a new res and watered DTW. i watered by hand for 15 secs which is aprox 1500 mL @ 5.7-5.8. In the Res i put cal mag @ 5ml/g, bloom bastic @ 2mL/gal, Big Bud @15mL/gal and Connoisseur @around 14-15mL. the over all ppm was 1700-1800. I figured I had been watering the last few days @1500mL Dtw with just Con a&b. My hope was that flushed the plants of salts and build up and kinda reset the ph in the rockwool cube. I did not check the run off as it runs through some drain pipes that are long and i dont know if it will be accurate but I will try it just to see but the way i water it normally does not matter because i recirculate and I adjust Ph and ppm every few rows or whenever necessary. I water so long on each plant it makes my ppm and ph in the cube the same as the res. So today I set it back up to recirculate and just topped off the res as high as it could fill to lower the ppm. I got it to 1300-1400ppm. I set the ph lower around 5.6-5.7 and did my normal 60 seconds or 1500ml one each plant, periodically adjusting ppm by adding water to lower it and adding a little ph down to stay in the 5.6-5.7 range. So hopefully the cubes are flushed of salts and the Ph has been stabilized. I also tried to lower my temps but i cant get the canopy below 82. I have the ac guy coming soon to check to make sure they are operating at optimum performance. The canopy humidity is low like 37-40% I shut off the Dehumidifiers so they never run during the day as it never gets high in there right now cause my buds are so tiny. I come in when the lights turn off and turn the dehumidifiers back on to around 55% so it does not get too high because the humidity will spike crazy in my room because its sealed. So today before I left the garden i filled (4) 5gal buckets and set them around the room to try to add some humidity. I also soaked the concrete floor with the hose to try to get some humidity that way. The buds did look better today when i got there. they seem like the grew a microscopic amount but noticeable.

straincreation

straincreation

Sounds like you got it in order not sure how good they will bounce back but best of luck, i never run above 1600 ppms in my garden, if your micromoles are on point you shouldnt need that many nutes ime. If you have gotten results prior i dont see why not, just a heads up though at 5/ml pgal on the calmag in r.o. water thats nearly 300 ppms of just calMag to top it off i know gauranteed that AN has close to 200 ppms of cal and mag in there base. So your dumping alot in there. Id try a table without the extra calmag when you switch to conni ab see how it goes 1800 at week 6 seems to be rather high this is about where i taper off so the buds dont look phospholoaded.

straincreation

straincreation

I just harvested a fucked up table, and wound up with a sad 1.5 per light on those 3. Only on this table though, all other 3 tables yeilded got 2+. How do your roots look? I dont have any yellowing going on and it doesnt look like a cal or mag issue with your plants there are yellowing at the sitesnear the buds which usually tells me lock.

planesane

planesane

So i never normally go over 1500 ppm on the 5 scale. but this time i landed high because i originally had just cal mag and a&b in the res, it was around 1400ppm. i watered two days and decided maybe they were no longer locked out because i watered so many days dtw @ 1500mL.I was a total of about 5 days with just a&b, then 2 days with a&b + cal mag. so I figure they are unlocked so i throw some big bud in @15ml/gal, and bloombastic @2ml/gal. the ppm then shot up to around 1800. I had 20 gallons space in my res so i just added some water to lower it a little. only down to 1700. I said fuck it, hopefully i unlocked them and they will start absorbing some of this. When I arrived today, I swear they looked better today. Not sure what day or days of changes did something but I think they grew a little. Today I was fearing maybe i over did it even though they looked good, so i just topped the res off with water as high as possible and got it down to 1300-1400 and just recirculated it with the ph @5.6-5.7.

planesane

planesane

I just harvested a fucked up table, and wound up with a sad 1.5 per light on those 3. Only on this table though, all other 3 tables yeilded got 2+. How do your roots look? I dont have any yellowing going on and it doesnt look like a cal or mag issue with your plants there are yellowing at the sitesnear the buds which usually tells me lock.
my roots are normally pretty solid. I am gonna run some gnatrol in the res to try to kill any of those fungus gnat worms if there are any even though I do not really have any flies. I have been putting h2o2 in lately to kill any bad bacteria and add some oxygen to the res. when i use the gnatrol I do not use h2o2.

straincreation

straincreation

Ya bro your not unlocking anything with 1500 ppms i would have mixed a 300ppm of ab, and some myco and flushed. The only way that your getting salts out is with no salts, seemed kinda weird when you said you ran your recirc system and just kept adding water, all your doing is diluting old used up salts that dont have use in there but to clog shit up. You have leaves that look like excess calcium.

Latest posts

Top Bottom