Weight Watchers

• Thread starter xBUBBAx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Whats up guys, this is my first thread here at the Farmer! I am pretty stoked to be hear, I migrated from a different forum...i think I will like it here better!

Anyway, this thread will document the grows in my current room, and as the name of thread hints...I hope to have lots of fat bitches in my room! haha Much credit and thanks, to the RoadRunner for hooking me with some killer genetics! I am learning as I go, and this room is a work in progress! I am open to any suggestions on ways I can better my grow and my skills! I will be adding a better a/c in the next week (hopefully)...

The room is currently running
4-1000watts- Raptor hoods
2-600watts- 8"hood/6"hood
800btu a/c - not cutting it! Upgrading this week hopefully.

3 rows of 2 hoods, each row vented by a 6" can fan. Growing area is about 8x10'.

65 ladies in 5gal grow bags and 2 big bitches in 18gal rubbermaids for this run.

The flavors are:
The White
Purple Barney
Northern Lights
HIV
Albert Walker
Sour Dave
Bubba - supposedly.. we will see...probably not a real deal bubba, someone gifted it to me...ill see what it does
Strawberry Cough

Would love to hear your comments, Glad to be at the THCFarmer!
Weight watchers

Weight watchers 2

Weight watchers 3

Weight watchers 4

Weight watchers 5

Weight watchers 6

Weight watchers 7

Weight watchers 8

Weight watchers 9

Weight watchers 10

Weight watchers 11

Weight watchers 12

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome. Lets see what those can do!

T

TreFarmer

Looking good!! I think it is pic 5, is that by chance your Bubba?

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Thanks dudes!

@theFarmer - Check out picture 3. My "bubba" is the big bitch on the left in the green rubbermaid. She definitely looks bubba-ish, but we shall see. I have tried a handful of bubba's never really been my favorite for some reason... I have my doubts on this cut, but you never know I may eat my words!

Thanks for looking

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

update: I took some pics yesterday, which is I think 10 days after the first picture. Things are coming along nicely, I took clones and topped a bunch of the girls right before these pics were taken. I will be topping/cloning the rest of the room as well and hopefully flipping the 12/12 switch in about a week.

DSCF0050

DSCF0051

DSCF0052

DSCF0054

DSCF0053

Rushoe

Rushoe

looks good bro nice work.Bubbas shouldnt be that hard to find they give them away at the 7 11's over here right next to the L.A WEEKLY lol jking looking killer bro what kinda of soil are u running?

Haze

Haze

Lookin good so far. Have you worked with cough before?
Love the Newcastle

Haze

Aligee

Aligee

Second that love the one and only my favorite and great looking op there looks nice !!!

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Rushoe- Haha yeah bubba seems to be all over. This one is definitely a bubba, but a bubba cross for sure. I am running fox farms happy frog. Straight out of the bag no add ins. I do top dress the alberts with some high nitrogen guano though.

Haze- Hell ya New Castle is a tastey brown ale! My circle of friends have all had their shot at the strawberry cough over the past few years so I have seen it go through quite a few different runs, with about 5 different people, indoor and outdoor. This will be my first harvest of it however. This plant is super indica leaning. Very dense growth, with tons of side branching and nodes everywhere. It is a monster yielder. Grows very vigorously with tons lateral growth and gets bushy. Have you ever had a cut called Tooti Fruity? This nug is almost identical to that, if not the exact same cut. I personally wonder if they arent all (this strawberry, and tooti fruity) actually bubblegum.

Aligee, Thanks man!

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Update: Flipped the lights to 12 and 12 today... These are gonna be some tall bitches... sorry for the mediocrity of my pics, my room is like jamm packed full of plants and I dont have alot of extra room to get great pics... I guess thats a good problem to have lol well anyway here they are

DSCF0068

DSCF0069

DSCF0070

DSCF0071

DSCF0072

DSCF0073

DSCF0074

DSCF0075

DSCF0076

DSCF0077

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

this is my second run in this room but the first run was set up slightly different. The first set up I ran two 1k's in the middle in raptor hoods, the left side of the room is the same as now also...the right side had a growzilla hood with two 600's in the back right, and the front hood was just a 600.

I pulled 6.5lbs... I should have got more but 10 plants were kinda small... I am hoping for around 8..10 would be awesome.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
could someone atleast talk shit? damn, Im that boring? fuck...

coors light wtf?

lol

was the only thing i found to talk any shit about

153056d1308068710-weight-watchers-pb220295.jpg.att

oh wait - thats the big can too huh?

lol

nevermind

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

hahahaha motherlode! Yeah I hear that all the time, but it goes down easy and is nice and crisp! much better than bl when I feel like a light beer...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
honestly its the only light beer i would drink

Top Bottom