Weight Watchers

• Thread starter xBUBBAx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

what was your final dry weight from that 2012 grow with 65 plants? might be hard to remember im sure lol ...

HughJassBud

HughJassBud

what was your final dry weight from that 2012 grow with 65 plants? might be hard to remember im sure lol ...

You know, I honestly can't remember off hand. If I had to guess it would have been in the 8-9lb range including everything. All though there were a couple harvest where we only pulled ~7.5lbs. Mostly it varies with the season. Summer months are very hot and tend to lessen yields.

I'll ask bubba though and see what he says. He may have a clearer memory of that time frame than me.

HughJassBud

HughJassBud

Here's a quick update on whats new. I've moved almost entirely to hydro now using 2 x 4 tables with 1000w each. I will also be conducting a little experiment soon to see if I can replace some HPS with COB LED....I have another thread going about that.

Here are some pics...
Day 1 - May 25 - First transplanted These were admittedly shitty, unhealthy clones.
View attachment 610972

Roughly 4 weeks of veg under 1000watts..... June 19th
View attachment 610975
View attachment 610976

I'll get some more pics tomorrow to show how they've stretched. I flipped the lights the day after I took these. So far I am pretty happy though. The plants look healthy and everything has been smooth with minimal stress aside from some weird leaf twisting here and there and a little bit of light stress on the taller plants (watussi)

I also have some plants vegging under a t5 now, most likely a mixed batch for the next tray in rotation. I'll be starting with a 2x4 tray every 2 weeks. I would like to step that up to every 11-12 days if possible. Anyhow, here is the veg tray.....
View attachment 610979

Of note in this pic, that Sour Dave is the far left middle row. It is looking pretty healthy!! Northern Lights is the bottom row one with no visible label. All the rest of those plants are different from what I was growing in 2012 I think...oh wait..Purple Barney is the same. Other than that though, all different....

HughJassBud

HughJassBud

9 fuckin lbs!!!! Major props
Thanks!!! I'm hoping with this new setup to do even better. What I would like to see is 2 lbs per 2 x 4 tray; 5 trays every 8 weeks for a total of 10lbs every 2 months. I think I can get close to that, we'll see. I know I would make a lot of people happy if I got my game on point again though; the herb game has been hurting in my circles lately.

Top Bottom