Welcome To The Homeland

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Excellent points, BoG. I do, however, see the flip side of the coin where we have a community of varied types and where some types may very easily take advantage of other types, and that's what I read Joe to be referring to.

Edit: I want to mention also that vonforne was one of the people who took particular delight in what happened to me. I find it impossible to have any feelings of empathy for him. Absolutely impossible. Forgive me for that, but it's the truth.

Last edited:
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

The same shitbag that was happy that my wife Seamaiden was beaten in the home invasion? If something bad happened to that shitbag, then I'm glad that karma got him before I had an opportunity to kick his fucking teeth down his throat.

hmm...first i heard of this...so sorry..
very few ppl do i like right so easily..seamaiden is one of them...if id have lived close id have been there in a flash..i have what i like to call the protective gene...and i aint afraid to dig a hole to protect someone...espescially in a situation like that..

needless to say if that were to happenaround here, i would make a few phone calls and find out who it was...cuz there is only so many ppl they could get rid of product to, and ppl know how i can get a little crazy :D

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

I do like all opinions people take the trouble to write about.

Truthfully Gypsy hasn't been involved with the seed business for years now and he has made no money from the seeds in some time.

People know how long Eddy Lepp has been imprisoned as a political prisoner just like Gypsy. We need to stick together rather than allow LEO to divide and conquer us.

I doubt Joe means anything bad really but it angers me to hear my friends trashed when they are down. Many who work over at IC are good people trying to do their best.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

I do like all opinions people take the trouble to write about.

Truthfully Gypsy hasn't been involved with the seed business for years now and he has made no money from the seeds in some time.

People know how long Eddy Lepp has been imprisoned as a political prisoner just like Gypsy. We need to stick together rather than allow LEO to divide and conquer us.

I doubt Joe means anything bad really but it angers me to hear my friends trashed when they are down. Many who work over at IC are good people trying to do their best.

i guess what i meant to say..is it makes no difference in my life what happens to a man half way around the world that i never knew...when you personally know someone obviosly it makes a world of differenc on the subject...i never knew gypsy, so cant say one thing or another, good or bad..just see what everyone else says...the only thing that got to me about that was asking for $ donations or seeds donations....to me its like throwing $ in the wind..i work hard and take big risks for my $..if i get caught how many ppl do you think would bethere with $ in hand waiting to donate it?....none..and i would ask a soul either...

and liek hammerhead pointed out..it verywell may have been a random post or random thread about someone asking to set up a fund for donations fo gypsy..but i do know that was done for vonforne...

and when i said i would rather see marc emery free...that was said in context that the $ he made was put towards the movement of legalization...where as from what i can see gypsys $ was put towards him living a good life..
but this is just my outside of the box view, as i dont personally know these guys

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Just so everyone knows TSD is now gone .

This was posted on TSD this morning:

TSD Community, We regret to inform you that TSD has shut down. As a security precaution, we have deleted all files from our databases, including the forum. No more data exits, therefore TSD no longer exists. Given current circumstances, we felt obligated to protect our members and partners and destroy TSD. All orders placed up until December 29th will be honored. For breeders and partners of TSD, please note that we are actively working on making arrangements to settle all outstanding matters. TSD asks for your patience, prudence and good judgment at this time. We apologize for any inconveniences caused, but this action was deemed necessary due to recent events. It is in the interest of everyone that TSD be shut down and deleted at this time. To all former TSD members, thank you very much for making this community the special place it was. It is the end of the road for TSD but not for cannabis growers, breeders and enthusiasts. Although we all still face a very difficult and challenging legal climate, the resilience of the cannabis community is strong. Always use good sense and judgment and protect yourselves at all times. The war on cannabis is not over, far from it. Please be prudent at all times.

A lot of members/Breeders got scammed including myself.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

that sucks...never knew about tsd...to be honest the only place i ever ordered beans from was the attitude....just cuz i found they had the largest selection and was the easiest for me....

so what was tsd, just another forum? or was is a dedicated seed business? what does tsd stand for?

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

the seed depot............it was a forum and seed site.

I quit checking in there when it said I need to email verify due to spam. just didn't seem right.

peace

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
They had a very nice looking site. I liked its layout the best from them all. it also had a Auction area as well . lost all my seeds I sent to them for my Auctions 100 seeds x2 variates. Im suprised the farm did not get a boost in membership from all the TSD refugee's

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

interesting...thats 2 times in the last 3 months or so that i get PM from 2 diff ppl, both asking if they could buy my meds....one guy says he is from NY and the other guy from ontario...im not medical, so i dont know if i even can sell to med clubs(i think im still in the red zone for that), im in canada but i dont see how this could be anywhere sage, lol...i have a hard time trusting ppl...and with all the shit i see happening, its just the shit i dont need....especially since i never even talked to these guys before, just random PM askig if they could buy my meds...too sketchy if you ask me....anyone i do business with i have known for over 10 years..i really have a feeling icmag is going...

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
They had a very nice looking site. I liked its layout the best from them all. it also had a Auction area as well . lost all my seeds I sent to them for my Auctions 100 seeds x2 variates. Im suprised the farm did not get a boost in membership from all the TSD refugee's

What do you mean they haven't get a Boost, Hell after shit starting going south @ ICM & TSD this place has been blowing UP !!

Last edited:
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

IMO this place is not blowing up because of whats happening at IC or TSD but rather because of all the hard work Logic and the mods have been putting into it in the last year,It is just a good place to be right now as many new members are finding out.Alot of folks might never have realized this were it not for the unfortunate downfall of other sites for sure but dont let that diminish all the work that has been going on here for quite awhile,Long before the others started to implode.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Where in my post did I say anything about ICM... My post was referring to TSD and those people that are now refugee's looking for a home. I have not seen anyone from TSD here. Was that to difficult to understand lol..

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Where in my post did I say anything about ICM... My post was referring to TSD and those people that are now refugee's looking for a home. I have not seen anyone from TSD here. Was that to difficult to understand lol..
My Bad I never Put TSD in my post, I'll fix that...:)

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
IMO this place is not blowing up because of whats happening at IC or TSD but rather because of all the hard work Logic and the mods have been putting into it in the last year,It is just a good place to be right now as many new members are finding out.Alot of folks might never have realized this were it not for the unfortunate downfall of other sites for sure but dont let that diminish all the work that has been going on here for quite awhile,Long before the others started to implode.
I agree with ya on that, I have Praised the hard work of Logic and the mods all over this place, they are doing a great job, Keep up the Good Work Team....:)

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Joe, sorry but you touched a soft spot in me and I just react sometimes. It's cool.

I would ask folks to not make villains out of our fallen peers.

It is human nature to find blame as a self defense mechanism. Even hospital workers fear illness and so they often blame the sick folks for causing their illnesses.

Sure we all make many mistakes and cause and effect will happen as sure as shit.

Count your blessings if you are free and enjoying your fresh herb. It really doesn't get much better than how you feel right now. Live in the moment and be happy.

None of us are safe but pot helps us forget for a short time and it's a blessing to forget what worries you...

Happy New Year! :). Bog

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Joe, sorry but you touched a soft spot in me and I just react sometimes. It's cool.

I would ask folks to not make villains out of our fallen peers.

It is human nature to find blame as a self defense mechanism. Even hospital workers fear illness and so they often blame the sick folks for causing their illnesses.

Sure we all make many mistakes and cause and effect will happen as sure as shit.

Count your blessings if you are free and enjoying your fresh herb. It really doesn't get much better than how you feel right now. Live in the moment and be happy.

None of us are safe but pot helps us forget for a short time and it's a blessing to forget what worries you...

Happy New Year! :). Bog

u seem like a real stand up guy @BushyOldGrower , i like ur style, and ur wares 2. I jus popped several different packs, ill be doing a journal soon.

confu

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I will just agree to disagree on that. All of the members I know are not here unless they used a new name.

L

leucophaeus

Skip is sitting high on hog smug as shit right now. That thread of his takking about tsd is pure business propaganda.

Latest posts

Top Bottom