Welcome To The Homeland

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wasn't TSD part of ICMag and weren't they pretty much in on the whole business model together? What kind of propaganda is he putting out now?

L

leucophaeus

Absolutely not. Skip took over JD's roll as icmag admin when JD left years ago. JD then started tsd and started peeling off vendors from ic. All that organics drama we went through was Gascanistan believing the big talk about seed sales and money JD was telling them. Those guys got big egos and started shit and then moved tk TSD. Those two places IC and SeedDepot were definitely competitors. They almost sank ic as a business. Now skip is acting like he's in the business for love and all these warm feelings when he's a slimy businessman just like JD. I don't trust him as far as I can throw his reptilian ass.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Smart move. You've seen his other money-making venture?

L

leucophaeus

No but he tried claiming his work at the ic is voluntary because he has another business. Send me a pm so we don't publicly support that cocksucker by name dropping whatever it is.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
it goes back even farther then that. Skip started ICM then left. that's when Gypsy hired J.B. When Gypsy found out about J.B he was fired. DGS ran the site until she disappeared , then Skip returned. That's what I remember but my memory is not as good as it once was.

Dawn Patrol

Dawn Patrol

Wow, I've been on ICM for a long time and apparently never knew 1/10 of the drama going on. Haven't been here much either lately due to the holidays, is there any way to move my photo albums over here?

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
no they dont have photo albums like ICM does. If they do I have not found it. When you post there is a button to upload a file

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yep, correct, no photo albums or galleries now. What most folks do is start a thread where they can photo-dump.

pine boy

pine boy

It's cool if I hang out here for a bit ,eh?
The ole IC has been losing its appeal lately and I see a few of you have made a spot here.I might just do the same...
Y'all have a funny picture thread?

Dawn Patrol

Dawn Patrol

no they dont have photo albums like ICM does. If they do I have not found it. When you post there is a button to upload a file

Thank you Sir, found that straightaway.

Yep, correct, no photo albums or galleries now. What most folks do is start a thread where they can photo-dump.

OK, guess I'm gonna have to find another solution, I've got way too many pics to just dump them in a thread.

Jamaica

Jamaica

hey, hello there,
im not a refugee but i came here looking for info about gypsy and all the case of icmag, Im from south america, the language makes me difficult to understand all the case, although i dont take care too much...
things here are different
nice farm, just to say hello. some well knowed faces here...

T

The OrigFred

Now having said that ICM use to be great until the current Admuts where rehired a few years back. Thats when the site took a bit hit. Most of the best growers on the site got banned. The sites Admuts have a power trip... Those of you that still have accounts there. you wont find any POST from me that violated the TOU. They will ban you if they dont like you. . There personal issues whatever they are should be left at the door. You can't have a confidential conversation with iether of them they will tell each other what was said share any PM'S or Emails. IMO having a couple run the site is not acceptable thats a conflict of interest...Anyway they have alienated more people then I can count. They will tell lies to other MODS to justify there actions. Anyway thats a site I would never recomend to anyone as it is now. it will never recover with the current admuts running it.

END RANT :)

i just got banned over there and like someone else stated, surreal mentality. Got PM'd by a super mod that suddenly my avatar showed full nudity (it did, but it had been up for 2 months +, rear shot of a beautiful female on her bike) - and he deleted it. So i submitted a 2nd shot of another female from the rear, but fully clothed, PM'd it to the mod first asking if there were any issues with this photo BEFORE putting it up - got a snide PM of "don't play games and cop an attitude yada yada and make me contact you again".

His PM was a little over the top so i was typing a response that basically stated if he was going to throw attitude at me over a simple straight forward question, then not to worry about having to contact me again as i was deleting my acct. LOL - when i hit the send button to submit the msg, screen pops up stating i've been banned for two days for "arguing with the mod" - he had to be reading my msg while i was typing it and would rather be the one to "fire me" than let me be the one to quit.

Really strong on the nazi control freak side - glad to be gone. Their membership will diminish over time and they'll wonder why

there were some great posters over there, and some lunatics as well

fwiw

Last edited:
T

The OrigFred

i agree. all im saying is that if you use a website that has encryption one has the "reasonable expectation of privacy"... something that can be argued in USA courts.

yea the NSA has bought all the encryption keys, sucked up all the data through prism etc etc...

just know what laws and rights still protect you is the best bet if "they come a knockin"
PEACE!

problem with that is, the DEA has an office at the NSA, and shares info or intel with local LE, telling them to "recreate" the evidence trail to avoid disclosing where it came from, ie do a vehicle stop for a broken taillight, and try to start the warrant process from there: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/08/dea-and-nsa-team-intelligence-laundering . Id clikking the link worries you, Do a google for "nsa dea" and it'll be 4 or 5 hits down the list, from the electronic frontier foundation

Kin

Kin

I never saw any threads asking for donations for him? There might have been some random post by someone but no post by the staff asking for funds. I don't like seeing anyone get busted for Cannabis.
I remember one from one of the admins at icmag which was deleted but quoted here:
Gypsy Nirvana Arrested in Manilla']Gypsy Nirvana Arrested in Manilla[/URL]

I also remember one by skip announcing that members would have to subscribe to read any further updates relating to Gypsy's case. That one was also deleted after it received lots of neg rep.

Kin

Kin

JB once worked for Gypsy and the Boo you know...
Anyone else wondering if this was a factor in Gypsy's demise? A disgruntled ex-employee who knew Gypsy's business inside out, set up a clone business in direct competition that profited hugely from Gypsy's arrest. Also I'm pretty sure I remember reading that he'd been busted too.
I'm just speculating of course but it all seems a bit fishy to me.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

JB did have a problem with the law but Hippie says it wasn't that serious. Just fines and such.

Not sure about the rest but I was told that he may not have been guilty of the worst they suspected him of. Not sure what that was either but it doesn't sound like JB has anything to do with Gypsys detainment.

I still don't know why JB went on the lam.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

problem with that is, the DEA has an office at the NSA, and shares info or intel with local LE, telling them to "recreate" the evidence trail to avoid disclosing where it came from, ie do a vehicle stop for a broken taillight, and try to start the warrant process from there: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/08/dea-and-nsa-team-intelligence-laundering . Id clikking the link worries you, Do a google for "nsa dea" and it'll be 4 or 5 hits down the list, from the electronic frontier foundation

isn't that called a parallel investigation? crooked ass powers that be.

peace

5th

5th

I liked the bickering, bantering, and debating on IC. Provided it was in context.

...but when the shit slinging began in the "Food" thread....I lost my fucking mind.

Religion, politics, boxers or briefs...there's tons of shit to argue about...but at the end of the day (and usually at the start and half way through it) everyone eats. I mean you must really be starved for attention if your picking fights...in a weed forum...about fuckin' food.

I don't know if I'm banned or not...I haven't been back since my last post. I'm not going back either.

Hope to find some of the cats from my IC friends list over here....so if you see this...drop me a line lol

Top Bottom