west coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
thank god i was gifted this cut and kept it - easily took second place - breeders cup - ty expo 2013

overwhelming fuel factor

very vigorous, huge yielder, kerosene smell and taste. a bit sweeter then most kushes i encounter. more like kerosene. unknown bc clone only

i just cropped these oct31 2013
West coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush
West coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush 2
West coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush 3
West coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush 4
West coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush 5
West coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush 6
West coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush 7
West coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush 8
West coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush 9
, organic hydro from my tables

med-man

West coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush
West coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush 2
West coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush 3
West coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush 4
West coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush 5
West coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush 6
West coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush 7
West coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush 8

med man

med man

Breeder
hi 619ster

the fuel factor is never hard to find with me :-)

my pain killer is more lemon fuel
my purple pain killer is more rotten fruit diesel
my west coast is kerosene
rock-star is sweet fuel
lady buggs bubba is sweet chemical fuel
road kill skunk #1- chemical cheese

watch out for my first drop, will be a good one :-)

med-man

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I love this shit i was gonna ask if u had pix of her offspring man totally dank i know all about that real gas im hopeing to find in ur WCSD man i cant wait to get these popping man good shyt!

Hey MedMan how do the offspring grow far as stretch? Stank? Potency?
And just as important how is the structure on the nuggs nice and dense? Or fluffy?
Just cant wait man!

med man

med man

Breeder
hi paperstreet

if you check out the pics above, thos are her offspring :-)

she will have a big jump in stretch when kicking her over to bloom. she is very smelly, and not recomended for any type of non licensed grow.

i wouldnt go more the 63 days. or you will lose the racey, psychosis effect. always storng body

20+ thc 6+ cbd. she is a banger in yield and effect

i actually find her offspring ,ore fuely then the clone only, which is a really nice, a dominant trait

thank you for supporting me and thc farmer :-)

med-ma

soserthc1

soserthc1

if that easily stole second place can you tell me what beat them insanely crystallized nugs .... very nice work - all i can find is blue widow from dinafem took 3rd ...

Last edited:
619ster

619ster

if that easily stole second place can you tell me what beat them insanely crystallized nugs .... very nice work - all i can find is blue widow from dinafem took 3rd ...
It was White Berry from Paradise. Seems the Canadians love them some sweet strains as everything on the winner charts was sweet strains besides Med-Man's entries, which seemed to sweep the Indica category. Pretty tempted to snatch up a few of Med's strains. For sure need some Diesel and Purple Pain Killer though!

med man

med man

Breeder

hey soserthc1

pain killer always takes 1st in every cup shes entered in. even hybrids people make of their own take tops :-)

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
Looks good. Do u mind sharing the lineage of your WCSD?

There's been a WCSD cut going around here in SE Mi for a while that is pure funk as well.

Nice work though.

hi deacon

i got it as a clone only. it could be anything.

in bc, a couple meat heads ruined the name tryna flog beasters as deisels. there was an nyc d, a 007 d and another d.

the real sour diesel clone came to bc via new york around the time i got this clone. everyone wanted kush and not bc diesel garbage, so they changet the name to whatever kush was in demand.

i wouldn doubt that this is maybe the real deal sour diesel clone. bu i def waont say its for certain. clones from gangs, hippies, breeders and everyone else always make it to bc. it is thr true test of the plant there.

my rock-star kush clone has been called master kush, mk ultra, maple ridge k, og, bubba, rock-star. so what what is it? as always your guess is as good as mine :-)

hope this helps

med-man

Top Bottom