west coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
Any lemon or lime smells in this brother?

hey watts up. i would say its a nl#2 x kush. it is a clone only but this is based on my experiences with both plants. the nl#2 leans a real dank rks smell. not much citrus at all :-)

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
hey so sour

she really is true breeding compared to some of my other stuff. stable, and pumps out beans. smell always comes through in every cross

med-man

B

barefoot

the NL#2 was my fav of all the NL lineup..................tended outdoors early-mid 80's with great success..........

seeds are up and goin' strong.....see two main pheno's..........look forward to few months down the road......

ganj on.......

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
hey prime c

i am hoping as soon as possible.

med-man

Cool Medman thx! Yeah i just saw a post on my facebook of some bombers of that WCSD and looked really nice. And they were bombers!

B

barefoot

so if I'm correct your saying the WCSD is a clone of NL#2 x Kush ..........?.......if so what is the Kush lineage....?.......and how did you come about the seed.......?........

appreciate your time and info..........

examples I have outdoors are doin' well.................

H.D. may still have some seed................

ganj on...................

med man

med man

Breeder
hey barefoot

i am saying there def is some original nl#2 in her. i only collected the clone and have stablized her. wouldnt know about what "kush" it cam from

med-man

B

barefoot

much thanks for clarification....

so the seed is from selfed then Bx'ed to cut for stability........?......

ganj on.........

med man

med man

Breeder
hey barefoot

i do not sell or make fem seeds

i have used 5-6 male donors in my programs then selected the best specimens to bx to

med-man

B

barefoot

no need for fems MM..........................I'm one who prefers the old fashioned way of doin'....................

ganj on................

med man

med man

Breeder
hey barefoot

as far as i know i may be the only breeder that encourages people to make their own and be self sufficient. profits have never been my objective, just expansion

med-man

B

barefoot

and that's what I like...thanks....I can dive into what makes up the gear I'm tendin'.....many a gem to be found ..........been makin' own since '77............and hackin' on cuts since '2000.............

that's why I'm askin' on lineage.........can you share if the male donors on WCSD are of one variety/pheno or ....?

ganj on...............

med man

med man

Breeder
hey barefoot

these are the males i have used

- rock-star kush
- sour diesel kush
- mk ultra
- tahoe og
- white fire og

med-man

B

barefoot

who was the guy on "Laugh In" years ago.........."veeeerryy interesting".....................

ganj on...................

B

barefoot

so clone was fertilized by all these males at first then selection began.......?...... at what stage of breeding are you at w/WCSD............?............and when selecting next gen. are you keeping genepool wide open or leaning towards a specific pheno........that possibly may represent the original clone.......or........?.............and can you share a pic of clone...........?

thanks again .........................

ganj on.........................

B

barefoot

didn't get these seed till May so was last of seed starts for outdoors '14.............started sexing few days back..........

ganj on.................

DSC00338 1 2 3
Top Bottom