Wet/dry, Flower/veg, 35mg Sample Size, Test For Cbd At Home (reliable And Accurate!)

• Thread starter Douglas.C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BioStimz

BioStimz

but we will soon know if this is true or not after the Charlottes web Tang is tested by a lab.
Not really.... what is it gonna tell us?

The so-called "reliable & accurate" test results didn't tell us anything.

You can't have reliable measurements, without quantification.... and you can't have quantification, without isolation.

None of this happened.

All you get is a chemical reaction, in which nobody knows the MOA of lol.

~

str8smokn

str8smokn

Not really.... what is it gonna tell us?

The so-called "reliable & accurate" test results didn't tell us anything.

You can't have reliable measurements, without quantification.... and you can't have quantification, without isolation.

None of this happened.

All you get is a chemical reaction, which apparently nobody knows the MIA of lol

~

Well so far it’s only appeared on flowers from a plant that should have high CBD ratios and not those that do not acquire it.
So that tells me we hope to have a higher CBD ratio In that pheno of a plant cross.
STR8

BioStimz

BioStimz

It' a reagent reaction between cbd and the reagent chemical used.

Colorimetric tests confirm the presence of the analyte - but can't quantify it, so that pretty much sucks. I can see how it could still be useful by confirming presence though.

Nonetheless, home kits are already available:

Screenshot 20180204 024410

BioStimz

BioStimz

It' a reagent reaction between cbd and the reagent chemical used.
I believe it's a Beam reaction, which has been around since the 60's. Aside from merely identifying presence vs quantity, I do not believe this method is specific to CBD.

The violet color that forms from the reagent is the result of the oxidation of cannabinoid acids, to their monomeric and dimeric hydroxyquinones.

So we've got CBD, CBN, CBG, CBND....

How are the other cannabinoid acids being excluded from the results?

~

Douglas.C

Douglas.C

Really? Care to explain?
This is not the beam test, you can stop flogging that dead horse.
It's reliable, in the fact it indicates CBD presence every time there's a testable amount. When the strain has significantly LOW amounts of CBD, there isn't any purple reaction.

It's accurate, in the fact the color variation (when your tests are all done the same way) is shaded enough to grade different versions of the same seed line.

Greatly appreciate all the useful feedback in the thread so far, I can't wait to start my next high CBD seed grow. :D It'll have to wait, as I'm involved in an eviction process at the moment. LOL Life is crazy! (Get all agreements in writing!)

BioStimz

BioStimz

This is not the beam test, you can stop flogging that dead horse.
It's reliable, in the fact it indicates CBD presence every time there's a testable amount. When the strain has significantly LOW amounts of CBD, there isn't any purple reaction.
Speaking of beating horses.... What reaction is making the purple color, if this is not a Beam reaction?

How is it that just the CBD that is reacting?

What about CBN, CBG, CBND?

~

Srenots

Srenots

Speaking of beating horses.... What reaction is making the purple color, if this is not a Beam reaction?

How is it that just the CBD that is reacting?

What about CBN, CBG, CBND?

~
instead of asking, why dont u share ur knowledge

Top Bottom