What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brother Will

Brother Will

Now and then I also listen to Earl Klugh, or some Spyra Gyra.
Give it a try sometime.

Oh I Sure Will. I've Listened To Spyra Gyra But Not Earl As Yet/At Least I Don't Think I Have.I'll Know When I Check Earl Out Too. Then I'll Check Out All The Bands You Posted. I Do Like The Bands You Posted.
Thanks Brother... Very Kind Of You. Peace, BW

RR1

RR1

Now and then I also listen to Earl Klugh, or some Spyra Gyra.
Give it a try sometime.

Oh I Sure Will. I've Listened To Spyra Gyra But Not Earl As Yet/At Least I Don't Think I Have.I'll Know When I Check Earl Out Too. Then I'll Check Out All The Bands You Posted. I Do Like The Bands You Posted.
Thanks Brother... Very Kind Of You. Peace, BW
Goodnight and God bless

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Unfortunately lately I’ve been listening to k-pop. My youngest daughter is on a massive k-pop kick and blasts it on the tv constantly. Oh well. Before that it was musicals as Tammy oldest daughter and wife are big fans of those. Personally I like anything from 80s-90s rock and old school rap but that’s me personally. I like mowing the lawn because I can slap on a pair of headphones and jam to my own music on Pandora. Ahh well.

moomoo247

moomoo247

Unfortunately I am listening to my ears ring. So I turned on my new fav song Porch Honky by Moccasin Creek check it out on YouTube

Mashedmitten

Mashedmitten

Have to play this for a wedding this weekend. Played it 100 times in the last 24 hrs if I've played it once. I've got it down, baby!

P

Pete34

Awesome to see SRV in the mix!

Some of my favorite is listening to the Jimi Hendrix Blues album. If I have some decent work to do I listen to it front to back. Chill and jams at the same time. The girls seem to love it too! Lol

MI.Woody

MI.Woody

Well, I wanted to bring one of my favorite threads from OG and IC over here to the Farm... I love hearing from everyone about what kind of music they are listening to lately... I've found its not only a great way to find some new awesome music, but also a great way to find some fellow Farmers with simillar music tastes...

So Ill start it off...

On Now:
Indigenous - "Leaving" (swear to god, I thought this was an unreleased SRV track....but then I found out the guitarist/singer is the son of the man Stevie Ray Vaughn wrote most of his tunes with.....great blues...this guy is SRV re-incarnate)

Coming Up:
Bob Marley - "Natural Mystic"
Pink Floyd - "Pigs (3 Different Kinds)"
Queens of the Stone Age - "Go With the Flow"
Queens of the Stone Age - "Auto Pilot"
Kyuss - "Space Cadet"

Hope to see/hear what others on the Farm are jammin out to right now!
:happy:
Sailin Shoes, Robert Palmer version.

Top Bottom