What Made You "face Palm" Today?

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Just got a call from.a client a few hrs ago.

"I found a bunch of seeds in my.7 week flowering plants. I popped some seeds I found in a bag and they grew nicely. Now my.entire flower room" (perpetual 4 plant harvest a week, 20 plant rotation, and rotation in veg room with same bag seed clones).

Grimmstone

Grimmstone

For my next harvest, I would like to practice main lining more. I would like to grow plants with a maximum of 16 tops in a tomatoe cage.

What would be the minimum size pot for 16 tops? 1 gallon? 2?

Basically how many pots and what size pots would you use to fill up a 8x4 with 16 tops per plant evenly spread around a 12in diameter ring..

I know I could fit 18 but that might be to much to spread evenly at canopy level even if they're compacted inside a tomatoe cage below.

I'm thinking 16 plants in 2 gallon pots. 8 on each side in a 3-2-3 formation.. Quick veg. Maybe 40 days or when the leaves reach the last cage ring..

Thoughts? Advice? I never really mainlined. Sort of just went with my own flow. Kind of want to get that perfect menorah grow this time..

I was just to tired to reply to this one. Lol

MissBotany

MissBotany

The most recent incident happened a few weeks ago, must have been a phase because it happened quite a few times. My two year old had a complete, full blown, throw yourself on the floor, meltdown because his banana broke in half.

P

PassTheJ

Toaster79

Toaster79

That's the link that gave me the idea to try it.. lol. Sorry, the upper ring is 16 in.. I've never done it before so i dont know if i can just fill the floor with as many tomatoe cages and itll naturally fill the whole canopy or is that too much? Plus if it's only 16 tops, I know I dont need 3 gl pots..

Just trying to to finalize my run..

This is a 3gal pot with 12" diameter and 4 tops mainline

20180414 000714

Now where the fuck are you gonna fit 16?

Toaster79

Toaster79

It would have to be done under a screen to get 16 nice even sized colas

It would be doable on a tomato cage but not on a 12" diameter one. And the last toping should be done on a second or fourth node to rotate the structure at 90° so half of the tops are on the inside of the cage and the other half on the outside .

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
It would be doable on a tomato cage but not on a 12" diameter one. And the last toping should be done on a second or fourth node to rotate the structure at 90° so half of the tops are on the inside of the cage and the other half on the outside .
Need more room than 12 in for sure

MW7945

MW7945

Yup as the green rush ends a lot of growers don’t realize no one wants your old grow crap haha! It’s worst then a car, the minute you take it home knock 50% off the price tag. Before you even plug it in.

I'd think a quality LED would be an exception assuming it's not beat to shit/on it's last leg

Top Bottom