What Made You "face Palm" Today?

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

In the spirit of children when my daughter was 3 or 4 i decided to take a nap on the couch while she was watching cartoons. I was the only one home, not a great idea. I woke up to her in the bathroom with 2 and half empty bottles of shampoo and a sponge. I asked her what she was doing and she said cleaning daddy. Up to her neck in shampoo and nothing below 3 feet was not covered in shampoo. Have any over you ever tried to wash pure shampoo off walls, cabinets, floors, toilets etc?

I was cleaning suds for days not hours. But as i look back prob one of my favorite memories of her at that age

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Wish I would've got a pic woke up this morning walk outside and my dog is literally laying down right beside a water snake never barks they are both just laying there I literally face palmed then walked back inside worthless dog lmao !!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Wish I would've got a pic woke up this morning walk outside and my dog is literally laying down right beside a water snake never barks they are both just laying there I literally face palmed then walked back inside worthless dog lmao !!
Lol, yep my lil dog hanging with a raccoon 3x her size, just chilling! Dang it I wish I had my phone with me. Lol

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Those snakes not poisonous I hope?v

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

No sir they are harmless but can be agressive towards humans . Seems like the snake wasn't worried about my pooch . They just looked at each other

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

IMG 6806

Top Bottom