What Made You "face Palm" Today?

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scubascrog

scubascrog

for sure I would honestly shoot for 18 to 20 inches minimum. look at my mainline journal in my sig

Westie

Westie

Yup as the green rush ends a lot of growers don’t realize no one wants your old grow crap haha! It’s worst then a car, the minute you take it home knock 50% off the price tag. Before you even plug it in.
Similar to computer tech thru the years. Entire trailer grows on there. Cash down the tubes.

Hmm....I did see a new in box 1/10hp aa chiller for 175. Must resist the urge I don't need it! lol

Dan789

Dan789

The most recent incident happened a few weeks ago, must have been a phase because it happened quite a few times. My two year old had a complete, full blown, throw yourself on the floor, meltdown because his banana broke in half.
I can see why, many years ago that I thought I broke my “banana”, but it sprung right back. :opps:

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Similar to computer tech thru the years. Entire trailer grows on there. Cash down the tubes.

Hmm....I did see a new in box 1/10hp aa chiller for 175. Must resist the urge I don't need it! lol
I just don’t trust anyone from Craigslist. Especially anything electric.
That’s funny I remember not to long ago the trailer grows we’re the next big thing, then they just used warehouses instead.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Epic face palm today

Major winds today 70+ at times. Uncle called.and said 1 panel blew down. He says he has all to fix it. UTTER BULLSHIT!

Ruined my new shoes in the fn mud. Not 1 panel, but 9 panels ripped down. Oh wait it gets better. The fn posts are rotted and broke. His fix, use 8' 2x4 all across. It a lot worse than this, but I'm still very agitated at the while same thing.

He said he called 20 ppl for help. Left messages, and no one called back. I told him never leave a msg describing what help you need. No one will.call to help. Lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Just like the title states.

What made you "face palm" today?

There has to be some great ones.
I'll start.

Fellow "grower" and "buddy" now runs a sealed co2 room. He uses a portable ac like I do. He has his ac outside the sealed room, ducting IN the cold ac air. But doesn't have any exhaust. So in other words, he is making his sealed room into a balloon from all the + pressure. And he wonders why he goes thru a 20# tank of gas in 24hrs on fuzzy logic.

Lmfao!

It took me all of 2 mins to figure out his issue.

My next line is and always is "Please deposit $50.00".

Side note, he is going to hook me up with a new clone.
Just like Bill Engvall says " theres your sign" :D

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Been wondering why one of my clones looks droopy and only getting worse 5 days after transplant. I just realized, I didn't cut drainage holes in the solo cup I transplanted it in. Cut a couple holes and the cup pissed hard. Triple face palm.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

I went into my garage and noticed a light just came on in grow room . so i run inside to get a flashlight telling my wife im fucked its not time yet. So i got my flashlight and check out the timer. well , turned out to be on time ,lol

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Just saw an article about the local fuzzy taco shop and a cop getting a dui in the parking lot.:) The problem is that is the cops hang out they love them, lots of discounts and favors for them.
So my facepalm comes from the backlash the arresting cop is going to get from his fellow brothers. I bet he gets transferred for not being cool. The drunk pig was sleeping in his car with it running in the parking lot. I wonder who made the call? Lol I’m sure he’s on paid leave for a bit.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Sitting on the balcony this morning, sipping my first coffee. Sunny weather with a few clouds. Talking to my wife and looking at the forecast on my phone. Possible storms. Well it doesnt look like so I decide to feed my wee little veggie garden outside. Neighbours just started getting all set for the bbq.

An hour later

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Sitting on the balcony this morning, sipping my first coffee. Sunny weather with a few clouds. Talking to my wife and looking at the forecast on my phone. Possible storms. Well it doesnt look like so I decide to feed my wee little veggie garden outside. Neighbours just started getting all set for the bbq.

An hour later

Fucking A bra! Very nice I love the trees!

Toaster79

Toaster79

Fucking A bra! Very nice I love the trees!

Those darn trees are keeping us cold in the winter as the sun barely reaches above them for an hour or two. And there's a road between our yard and those trees although it's below. Good part is, there's plethora of birds in those trees, squirrels, foxes, weasles, heghehogs, .... all sorts of animals.

Top Bottom