What's The Most Flavorful Strain You've Grown Indoors?

• Thread starter RoyaltyGrowz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RoyaltyGrowz

RoyaltyGrowz

I'm just curious to see what strains would be most flavorful to grow indoors...i personally like strains with strong berry or sweet flavor to them...what strains would be recommended?

G gnome

G gnome

Blue dream

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

These are some of my all time faves I have run. GDP, Purple Eurkle, Gorilla glue 4, Maui Wowie, G13, Grapefruit, Herojuana, Chernobyl, and ConPie. Any 1 of those strains are high in terpenes. All of them pungent in there unique scent... all of them are extremely flavorful and high in thc.... any1 of those strains make sure your charcoal filter is working or your neighborhood will catch wind.... another 1 I want to add but never grew myself is OG kush. Super gas n pine lemon scent.

G gnome

G gnome

I personally dont really like blue dream as @motherlode put it, "its bitch weed" lol. Jk i just dont really care for the sweet stuff.....gimme the skank skunk diesel dank funk!!!
I recommended blue dream based on what @RoyaltyGrowz sed he likes.
Blue dream is def potent and flavorful

RoyaltyGrowz

RoyaltyGrowz

I personally dont really like blue dream as @motherlode put it, "its bitch weed" lol. Jk i just dont really care for the sweet stuff.....gimme the skank skunk diesel dank funk!!!
Lmao @ "Bitch Weed"

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Swami Organic Seeds

Blue Orca Haze. Sweet Fruity Sandalwood.... Very Powerful, and not for the average smoker. Very long lasting. Hours. 3rd eye smoke.

Its a cross of a 1976 Thai Stick Male x 1971 Kandahar Afghani = ( Blue Orca ) x Nevils Original 1988 Release NL5 x Haze = BOH.

th
blue_orca_haze_2_firestax.jpg
picture.php

TheRemer

TheRemer

Buds were fat.

20170904 175003
TheRemer

TheRemer

God's Blue Cough. Some of the best smoke iv had/grown. Super funky skunk and a blue berry caremel flavour. Smooth and couch lock. Feel it in the back of your eyes bakeness. I dig it.

20170904 175613
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Flo DJ short
Sour Bubble BOG
Sour Larry Pebbles Thunderfudge Genetics
Predator Pink v1 by Exotic Genetics
Critical+ Jack Dinafem terps are off the richter scale with some phenos.

To qualify, these are personal favs, they dont all meet your criteria in your OP. :D

Last edited:
E

EmilyTaylor

Got to say I like Blue Dream the most, so that's what I recommend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom