What's The Purplist Strain Available On Thcbay

• Thread starter Dazed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dazed

Dazed

I am looking to buy some seeds and have tried to grow a few purple strains in the past I purchased as clones but they never purpled.
Is there anything on thcbay that's got a great chance of going purple. I have read every seeds description and a few say purple pheno's possible.
Just wondering if anyone had opinions on a sure bet.
And yes I know temps play a big role and will be in check, I have been growing for a while and just wanna grow a decent purple strain. Any help would be appreciated.

Dazed

Dazed

Or if anyone has advise on a strain not on the bay but I can still obtain through seed banks that would be great too...

Dazed

Dazed

Black rose sounds familiar.....can't remember where from my username use to be dazednconfused on this board pre 2012....

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
These are in stock on thcbay now and are sure to give you some dank purple buds

Purple Dogbud - CSI: HUMBOLDT
Mendocino Purple Kush - CSI: HUMBOLDT
Purple Urkle x Girl Scout Cookies - Divine Genetics

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

man scoop up some quest triple purple dojo at $60 there a bargain and its purple heaven .

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Purple Urkle

Anything with The Purple Urkle is a good bet
also There are 3 or 4 crosses I believe are still here on the Farm By Quest
with the Double purple doja
I would recomend:
pd f6 x Chemdog 91' skunk VA clone only. Man, Awesome collision of genetics in this one. Everyone loves Chemdog! The 91' skunk VA cut has a VERY skunky smell along with that fuellyness everyone loves. Its not a bad yielding cut so together with Dpd, there should be some huge yielders! Of Purple Chemdog 91'!!
I have one of his crosses in flower now
Its Called TPD its the cross of( DPD xJaws male)
SO if you have the cash go with the BAD AZZ .........Purple Urkle x Girl Scout Cookies from Divine OR
the Dpd f6 x Chemdog 91 from Quest
Good hunting and welcome to the farm
9 13 2015 UD 3

FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The picture is for reference
No it was not harvested till two weeks after this pic.
This was grown by another Kewl farmer who shared the gear and the knowledge here on the farm.
Testers 10

Peace Flyj

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Black rose sounds familiar.....can't remember where from my username use to be dazednconfused on this board pre 2012....

black rose(Black russian x Purple shiva) is a strain by Heath Robinson, who i believe went to work for highgrade seeds iirc??

lemons

lemons

I would love to score a purple pheno of killing fields. Is it fairly common?

Calixylon

Calixylon

Peyote Purple crosses, querkle, purple urkle, GDP, DPD are a few strains that are purple not because any temps but becasue its purple lineage. I had a pack of Peyote purple x Querkle x querkle that threw purple plants every single seed that was popped. As long as you find some quality genetics, finding a real purple plant should be easy, just stick to the strains mentioned, and youl have purps.

On a side note, purple strains usually veg very slowly, so growing them requires patience, the yield can be low, and after all that work the purple strains sometimes dont pack much of a wallop. Id go with GDP as thats the most potent purps ive smoked

Calixylon

Calixylon

All the plants ive seen from csi: humboldt have been purpley if not straight up purp fire, id go with there mendo purple bubba, youl find a purple pheno.

R

RobbieP

Check out kds seeds here at the bay ... lots of guaranteed purples :)

Dazed

Dazed

I really appreciate all the recommendations. Right now I'm thinking of trying a few kds strains, couple csi strains and 2 of quest's strains.
I do have a question and don't know if this is the spot to ask it but when ordering seeds off here, are the seeds all ready in logics hands or are they mailed directly from the breeder.
I don't know the drama or history of quest seeds but if I order his seeds I'd feel better knowing logic has them and they'd come from him.

Top Bottom