What's The Purplist Strain Available On Thcbay

• Thread starter Dazed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

From my experience with running heavy purps they are slow veg. IMO. I'd just keep that in mind. Except my forum haha. I guess it's not that bad. But I had an urkle cross that took forever.

Dazed

Dazed

I can deal with a slow veg, I have grown GREEN grand daddy pumps, erkles, purple kushes...but they were all clones bought at clubs so the genetics were never verified.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Here is what my experiences have been
I ordered from the farm and had my gear Plus a Freebies along with um in 12 days
The order was well paced and the packaging great.
just PM Logic he will help with your 1st order.
If you need to.
If not Rock that Purple gear Brother.
FlyJ

bobbybullets

bobbybullets

Purple alien og..
20150210 105844
20150210 111556

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Random old one of mine i found, BlackSourBubble x Caseyband
DSC01072 cleaned
DSC01056 cleaned cleaned
DSC01091 cleaned
by Highlanders Cave, not sure if there were ever seeds of this for sale or if he solely just gifted them out as quite a few years ago now

Dazed

Dazed

Amazing purps you guys....just curious what kind of temps your running to get this great color?

F

FooDoo

Really thTs awesome, I thought low temperatures were required for damm near all purple strains.

Nope. But next time I am going to drop the temps and humidity slowly last two weeks to see if it makes it pack on more frost

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Amazing purps you guys....just curious what kind of temps your running to get this great color?

BSBxCB was purple from the moment it started firing out hairs due to the Black Rose in it, only ever had 1 green pheno out of 30-40 odd seeds

(Black rose x Sour bubble) X (Casey jones x Headband)

Black Rose was from Heath Robinson
Sourbubble was from B.O.G
Casey Jones was from Devils Harvest
Same Headband cut eventually wound up in DOG by Breeders Boutique

DrFever

DrFever

cherry pie x pck out door cold temps changing leafs to purple :) ending 3rd week know will take pic night temps 4 - 8 degrees C day time 8 - 21 C buds starting to form purps as of yesterday
IMG2553

Dazed

Dazed

BSBxCB was purple from the moment it started firing out hairs due to the Black Rose in it, only ever had 1 green pheno out of 30-40 odd seeds

(Black rose x Sour bubble) X (Casey jones x Headband)

Black Rose was from Heath Robinson
Sourbubble was from B.O.G
Casey Jones was from Devils Harvest
Same Headband cut eventually wound up in DOG by Breeders Boutique
I can really see the Casey jones in the bud structure. Do u still have clones of this or did you let her go?

Top Bottom