White Rhino And Cheese

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

Canuck seeds.
2 white rhino seeds at 6 weeks veg but pretty stunted do to the chilly temps.
1 cheese at 2 weeks veg

temps are too cold in the grow box

I was sorely tempted to fire an auto in the 4th pot but I can not see it working as well as it could at the 12/12 schedule. I would rather run 4 of them 20/4 next round and see how she goes.

I am moving them into the tent
4 X 4 X 6.5 tent
4 clip fans and as needed.
6 inch filtration
3 autopots fed by GH nutrients
This time I am using bioroot for a week or two then the trio with only flora nectar to finish.
Light to start and feed as needed to keep the color right.

Lighting 315 CMH on one side and a 200 watt vero timber framework on the other side to fill it out.
I will use 12/12 this time I did the whole flower at 13/11 last time.

I had a plant hermie and the last harvest had seeds. I have cleaned the tent with bleech and water about a week ago and swapped out to a new filter I had around. I am going to tape up any potential light leaks that may have caused a problem as well.

Mitigate all potential causes and I should be ok.

I think sticking to 12/12 and keeping the nutes a little mellower may help me avoid the hermie thing. :)

As soon as I get everything set up i will post a pic.

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Sounds like a great setup, can't wait to see it. Good growing!

gwheels

gwheels

more like 11 1/4 off and 12 and 3/4 on. I thought it would increase the buds. :o So I will stick to standards and I got a digital timer now so I can get it right. :D

gwheels

gwheels

For personal use people here are bitching about the 4 plant limit. I say WHAT ????? You can get a pound off of 4 plants easy if you take care of them and train them right. 4 pounds a year is more than my household can use. I make edibles to use up the surplus and give people presents at Christmas and on birthdays. I love growing in my tent. Hermie problem and PM problem and all. I am always learning how to correct things when I thought I knew how to do it already. And moving forward is about the best thing ever. :D

And I may have said it before but I would have no idea what to do if not for this forum. And the awesome peeps on the forum that have always steered me in the right direction.

It is not my Thanksgiving but I am thankful for everyone that helped me along the way.

gwheels

gwheels

Yesterday i turned on the reservoir. Now they are bottom fed from the autopots.
I will run them 5 gallons at a time until i flip and then fill up the 13 gallon reservoir and top up once a week.

gwheels

gwheels

These are the first pure indica plants i have grown in the tent. They look kind of funny compared to the 50/50 to 90/10 sativas I have been growing. But even in veg they stink. :D I like when that happens

gwheels

gwheels

Wow did i screw these bad boys up. My PH pen was recalibrated and I was off quite a bit and they all look half dead. I am just running the 315 CMH now to keep the temp right. And I flipped to flower today because I have nothing to lose. I will sort it out for the next round of sativas.

The plants look like they could not take in the CALMAG because the ph was 6.4 and not 6.2 like I thought. They have that yellowing leaves look. Lucky for me it was in the larfy section of buds so i trimmed it all out this past week,

IT is all a learning curve. I like sativa better so I will work the bugs out and the next round will be train wreck, sour diesel and jack herer

I think I will actually grow in 2 tents. 2 X 3 X 3 and run my cobs in one and the 315 in the other. I love my magical butter machine with coconut oil and I can use the surplus with edibles.

:D

Last edited:
gwheels

gwheels

Well this round has not been very successful. I need to clean out the reservoir tubing better. I am on week 2 of flower but I might pull the plug in a couple of weeks and start fresh and clean. I will run train wreck and raw diesel on the next round I think.
I am not able to get in and take a pic. Visitors for Christmas are in the way. :o

gwheels

gwheels

Well I think I am just going to let them go and see what happens.

20171226 103232
destructo

destructo

what are you running your lights at for flowering this round, your hermi issue last time was probably because you had more than 12 hours of light on.

The plant only need 6-8 hours of direct light to charge up so it can grow at night. Try next run at 10 hours on and 14 hours off. your hyrdo bill will be less and your resin production will be better.

gwheels

gwheels

I am running 12/12

Last run was 13/11. I will stick to 12 12. They are stacking buds nicely now ans the plants are looking a lot healthier.

Ph 6.0. TDS 650
4/4/5/1 per.gallon gh grow/micro/bloom/floralicious

I hVe tge 315 and 200 watts of vero working. 1 more fan cut the heat back to 80 max. Tempsnrange 70 to 80 with 40 %RH

gwheels

gwheels

Another observation. I can run the 315 CMH by itself in my 4 x 4 tent and get to a max temp of around 80. If I add the full 200 watts of vero it gets closer to 90 and my RH goes down to 30.
I am sticking to the 315 CMH only to keep the heat and humdity at a better level. Currently i am using the wet towel in a pail RH booster during flower.
My plants are showing signs of heat stress and are drinking slower than in the past (about 4 gallons a week).

I think the COBS are cooler. I might need to open more vents to let air in and cool it down. The vortex is running full bore.

I bought a second tent so i can run 3 plants in the 4 x 4 and 1 plant in the 20" x 36 " x 5 foot tent. Indica in that one for sure and sativa for the 4 x 4. :D

Last edited:
gwheels

gwheels

The PH was corrected to 5.9 and we are at 1100 ppm TDS. RO water started at 0 ppm and calmag up to 150 ppm and then the rest.

I think i read that before but heisinbubble hammered it home in a post and now I am doing the calmag first.

Added calmag/grow/bloom/micro/floralicous/koolbloom (tsp per gallon)
2/1/5/4/1/2
And paperwork was sticking to my hands after i trimmed a bit of dead leaves with the fingernail pinch. Smells less strong than the last round (white widow and sour kush) but it smells pretty damned good.

My GH water farm and 20 x 36 x 63 inch tent just showed up. The timber vero 2 light fixture now has a place to fit. I am going to run a blueberry in the small tent with the vero and 1 train wreck, 1 raw diesel and 1 jack herer in my 4 x 4 with the 315 CMH next. I think I will sell the MCOB

Last edited:
gwheels

gwheels

Week 5 and a bit of flower. These are 8 week flowering plants. Not long now....

20180122 090249
20180122 090256
Top Bottom