White Rhino And Cheese

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

Starting to ripen well now. The smell is getting stronger too. I can smell a whiff of it when i walk by the vent. :D

20180207 090214
20180207 090224
20180207 090237
gwheels

gwheels

I checked this morning and there are some amber trichs. I will chop them down on Friday. And begin cleaning out my gear for the next round. Train wreck and Jack Herer will be in the tent March 2 or March 3 depending on how slow they dry :D

gwheels

gwheels

Chop has been done. At about 5% amber trichs. All autopots were removed from the tent and now it is a dryer (ventilation on low humdity at 50% and temp at 70 degrees). Later i will clean up my gear for the next round going in the tent in a week.
I am going to really clean up the gear this time. I have a week or so to get them all clean and sparkly and disinfected.
I will never use rockwell cubes (1 inch) in autopots again. They retain too much moisture compared to coco/perlite/hydro pellets and that is the 2nd time I used them and was not impressed.

The roots completely filled the 4 gallon planter but they smelled like decomposing plant matter. I did not have that smell with coco and perlite.

And for the next round I rinsed my coco quite a bit then soaked it in buffered water (PH 5.0) and then rinsed again. The babies look healthier than the last round.

And I will buy the fancy beautiful already buffered and fine coco in a bag from now on. It is a lot easier than buckets all over with coco soaking :D

gwheels

gwheels

They have 2 more days to dry and they will be ready to jar. Wow that white rhino is delicous. Fruity pine is my favorite blend of terpines.

B

Burned Haze

Nice grow!Looking yummy !

Hope you post some harvest/ cured and some terp/flavor reports ( I’ll be waiting , subbed)

gwheels

gwheels

I will. Today I pinched a bit of a bud to see what the drying was like. I will probably do fine trim tomorrow evening and jar. I can burp and flip as needed. Funny enough I realized that haze smell reminds me of mothballs.

White widow has the smell and white rhino has a whiff of the smell. I love different strains :D i will smoke report 2 weeks after jarring

gwheels

gwheels

End result was 117 grams of trimmed ready for a jar white rhino, 62 grams of cheese and about 60 grams of frosty trim that made coconut oil in the butter machine.

They smell good and they work good. I like the white rhino a lot more than the cheese. :D

gwheels

gwheels

Edible report.... 2 1/2 cups of coconut oil with 2 oz of frosty trim and 1 oz of seedy white widow. Cooked at 160 for 8 hours produced 1 1/2 cups of fine oil and about 3/4 cup of grunty crap (nutty brownies for that).

It smells like white rhino. Hardcore strong smell. I ate 2 rounded teaspoons at 7:15 am..started feeling a tingle at 7:45, started feeling a bit buzzed at around 8:30.
At 11:00 I was sure that was the peak and then it started trucking.....12 oclock still gaining.....1:00 finally peaked.

Came down at 2:30.

I am an almost immune non lightweight. So that is some strong ass coconut oil

Now that is some awesome edibles. Best I have ever had. NO DECARB. The magical butter machine does all of it. Thanks GT21 !!!

The starvation of water may have resulted in an insane trich production. Or the 315 CMH but we will know the next round because I am going to nail it ! I have stronger butter to make :D

gwheels

gwheels

1st 2 are white rhino. 2nd 2 are cheese.

The cheese needed another 2 weeks i think but the white rhino is perfection. I love everything about it. I have found the only indicaish strain i want to grow

20180303 094718
20180303 094055
20180303 094736
20180303 094211
gwheels

gwheels

Cheese and white rhino in reverse. 1st 2 are cheese :)

I wore a glove to take the buds out to take a pic. I have finger hash stuck to the glove from handling the buds. I think that is a first too.

I really love that 315 CMH

gwheels

gwheels

The coconut oil is the strongest I have ever made. I did not decarb i just let it run and I think I am doing that from now on. 8 hours in the butter machine at 160 must decarb it because it works.

1 tablespoon in a coffee yesterday at 6 pm. Started hitting strong at 8 and building until 10. I woke up at 2 am and I was higher than when i went to bed. AWESOME oil. I can adjust the dosage but it is nice to have to use a teaspoon of oil at a time. It smells like white rhino too. Delicious.

Top Bottom